Eerie feeling about today…

33 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

We lose bad today whole staff fired…. I have that feeling … I also think Joe Flacco gets folded and we see Zach ?

Nothing eerie about this. 

This is the feeling of orgasmic release. I beg for the pleasure of this Black Monday. 

• Haha 1

You know it’s funny.  Look at the candidates list. Who do you want as HC  that is actually realistic? Reich ? Wink ? Is Dorsey ready and why would he leave Allen? I don’t think a change is made even after todays ugly loss. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

We lose bad today whole staff fired…. I have that feeling … I also think Joe Flacco gets folded and we see Zach ?

I have a worse feeling, everything you said would happen except….wait for it…..wait for it….they fire no one.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

You know it’s funny.  Look at the candidates list. Who do you want as HC  that is actually realistic? Reich ? Wink ? Is Dorsey ready and why would he leave Allen? I don’t think a change is made even after todays ugly loss. 

Shane Steichen, OC Philadelphia Eagles.....if we're stuck with the cheap Coordinator route....

Not necessarily pleading for Saleh to get fired(I wouldn't shed a tear if he did)....just throwing a name out there

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Larz said:

McVay.....and ONLY McVay. 

I dont want Harbough and we cant get Payton.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Shane Steichen, OC Philadelphia Eagles.....if we're stuck with the cheap Coordinator route....

Not necessarily pleading for Saleh to get fired(I wouldn't shed a tear if he did)....just throwing a name out there

See that’s kinda my point. 2nd year OC, has an electric running QB. Give him the keys to the franchise?  In normal years he’s not even on the candidates list 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

See that’s kinda my point. 2nd year OC, has an electric running QB. Give him the keys to the franchise?  In normal years he’s not even on the candidates list 

He's been an OC before going to Philly....Chargers OC for Herbert's rookie year...If Zac Taylor got the Cincy job with his experience, in this era of "Find the Next McVay" He'll for sure get plenty of interviews this offseason

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ZachStepdad said:

We may lose but theres no way we 'lose bad' with our defense and Skyler freakin Thompson starting for the Dolphins. In other words, no matter how pathetic the offense is, the defense wont allow it. 

• Haha 1