Josh Allen is a pretty cool kid

20 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

F*ck every one of you who compared this kid to Christian Hackenberg. F*ck yourselves sideways.

We took an overrated SoCal Bro-Dude and handed the Bills this guy on a silver platter. You stupid f*cks.

As if the Jets would have developed Allen from what he was coming out of college to what he is now. 

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

This thread is kinda cringe

Yes, much more cringe than 150 grown men wringing their hands, pumping out cortisol, and testing the limits of their artery walls over whether or not a handful of men with families will be fire before they even get home and kiss their kids goodnight. Totally agree.

• Haha 1

Just now, Barton said:

As if the Jets would have developed Allen from what he was coming out of college to what he is now. 

Doesn’t matter. Thread was meant to be about his character. He just seems like a big hearted, good kid.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, much more cringe than 150 grown men wringing their hands, pumping out cortisol, and testing the limits of their artery walls over whether or not a handful of men with families will be fire before they even get home and kiss their kids goodnight. Totally agree.

No clue what the hell your talking about. lol

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I dunno. Why would you wanna make this post? 

Because I think the Josh Allen slobbering is over the top. " F*ck every one of you who compared this kid to Christian Hackenberg. F*ck yourselves sideways"  that's over the top cringe I stand by my post.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, undertow said:

Because I think the Josh Allen slobbering is over the top. " F*ck every one of you who compared this kid to Christian Hackenberg. F*ck yourselves sideways"  that's over the top cringe I stand by my post.

lol, okay