Jump to content

Poll: Let's get the numbers set on who SHOULD be fired


Dcat

Who SHOULD stay/go?  

115 members have voted

  1. 1. Who SHOULD be fired? (NOT who WILL be fired)

    • Fire MLF, keep the other 2
      68
    • Fire MLF and fire Saleh; keep JD
      24
    • Fire MLF and Fire JD; keep Saleh
      2
    • Fire MLF, Fire Saleh, Fire JD
      21


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Nobody is getting fired. You people  are hilarious.  

The question is who should be fired?  Not who will be fired.

Should I add a "keep-them-all" choice for you? or we can just leave it here as a write-in ballot?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The question is who should be fired?  Not who will be fired.

Should I add a "keep-them-all" choice for you? or we can just leave it here as a write-in ballot?

How can you judge anyone with the QB situation we just went through. Yeah, MLF made sone stupid calls but he is the best OC we have had here in years. At least he uses sone imagination.  Saleh I don't  know what to think. I like his energy but he seems a bit lost at times. I'm willing to watch for another season. Same for JD. If he doesn't  have an outstanding draft, it might be time to look elsewhere. 

  • WTF? 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Get rid of MLF. He was the "I'll hire my under-qualified friend as a favor" lesson for Saleh. Hopefully they'll bring in an experienced OC (the Jets a far more attractive than they had been) that can coach up, and a call a game for whatever QB they're working with. Potentially bring in a college guy who has ran the team as a HC, or ran O side of the ball as an OC.

Of course if JH from Michigan becomes available that changes everything.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, More Cowbell said:

How can you judge anyone with the QB situation we just went through. Yeah, MLF made sone stupid calls but he is the best OC we have had here in years. At least he uses sone imagination.  Saleh I don't  know what to think. I like his energy but he seems a bit lost at times. I'm willing to watch for another season. Same for JD. If he doesn't  have an outstanding draft, it might be time to look elsewhere. 

Ok...  so unofficially there are 2 votes thus far for keep all 3.   

I'm impressed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As far as I know, MLF is the main coach responsible for the train wreck of an offense. His playcalling is beyond terrible. He failed to score points will all 4 QBs on the roster in the last 3 games. Call it a bad QB situation, Tom Brady in his prime would struggle to score points with the plays being called.

He’s the only one who should be fired.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was kind of on the fence if MLF should be fired or not but when you factor in the last 3 defenses that basically shut this offense down….I could see MLF getting fired. Saleh and Jd are safe. 60-40 in favor of the coaching staff having to make someone the fall guy and MLF being that guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

He’s judging opportunities based on owner and front office more than city and QB

makes sense. i doubt Woody would make Payton the boss of JD and if he did if i was JD i would quit. i know he takes a hit for Wilson but this draft was a HR, he would get another GM job in a second.

and he cant say he wont go somewhere because of there QB it would make him look bad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

As far as I know, MLF is the main coach responsible for the train wreck of an offense. His playcalling is beyond terrible. He failed to score points will all 4 QBs on the roster in the last 3 games. Call it a bad QB situation, Tom Brady in his prime would struggle to score points with the plays being called.

He’s the only one who should be fired.

This is hilarious.  I love this Brady would struggle BS. Does Brady constantly throw behind his receivers, does he throw balls into the dirt,  does he take unnecessary  hits or does he get rid of the ball before the rush gets to him, do his TE, RBs and receivers suck and drop passes or has he had guys like Welker, Moss, Gronk, White and Edelman to throw to. I mean who on the Jets except Hall and GW compare to them and Hall played for what, 6 games? Now Brady is throwing to Godert and Evans. Stop bringing up Brady. He has played with way more talented skill positions than any QB ever did on the Jets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You keep everyone.

BTW- shouldn't Ulbrich be on here lmfao? How convenient that we ignore the vast improvement of this defense. From last place to top 5. If you are planning to fire Saleh and/or JD, Ulbrich will have to go as well. Anyway....

I know its hard to watch this offense. Its painful. But I'm still on record that you can't fairly judge MLF with the awful QB play, the rotating o-linemen (due to injuries) and Hall going down. Give him a QB who can execute his offense and patch up the o-line. If this offense still can't produce. He's gone. 

Saleh is officially on the hot seat but he has done enough this year to save his job. 

Zach Wilson may be a bust. But the fact is JD has been the best GM we have had in a very long time.  

Also, do we have viable replacements? I mean, who is replacing the whole coaching staff??? Not to mention GM. Its a massive overhaul. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, doitny said:

makes sense. i doubt Woody would make Payton the boss of JD and if he did if i was JD i would quit. i know he takes a hit for Wilson but this draft was a HR, he would get another GM job in a second.

and he cant say he wont go somewhere because of there QB it would make him look bad. 

Top candidates that can be picky will never work for a dolt owner. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PepPep said:

You keep everyone.

BTW- shouldn't Ulbrich be on here lmfao? How convenient that we ignore the vast improvement of this defense. From last place to top 5. If you are planning to fire Saleh and/or JD, Ulbrich will have to go as well. Anyway....

I know its hard to watch this offense. Its painful. But I'm still on record that you can't fairly judge MLF with the awful QB play, the rotating o-linemen (due to injuries) and Hall going down. Give him a QB who can execute his offense and patch up the o-line. If this offense still can't produce. He's gone. 

Saleh is officially on the hot seat but he has done enough this year to save his job. 

Zach Wilson may be a bust. But the fact is JD has been the best GM we have had in a very long time.  

Also, do we have viable replacements? I mean, who is replacing the whole coaching staff??? Not to mention GM. Its a massive overhaul. 

so that's 3 votes for keep them all.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

This is hilarious.  I love this Brady would struggle BS. Does Brady constantly throw behind his receivers, does he throw balls into the dirt,  does he take unnecessary  hits or does he get rid of the ball before the rush gets to him, do his TE, RBs and receivers suck and drop passes or has he had guys like Welker, Moss, Gronk, White and Edelman to throw to. I mean who on the Jets except Hall and GW compare to them and Hall played for what, 6 games? Now Brady is throwing to Godert and Evans. Stop bringing up Brady. He has played with way more talented skill positions than any QB ever did on the Jets. 

Fine. Any competent QB would struggle in MLF’s offense. Better? 4 of the QBs in this league can’t score at all and I’m sure that’s not a coincidence. This isn’t about Brady. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone who blames MLF more than Douglas for the offensive struggles is in a dream world.

No OC in the world is producing a good NFL offence with the worst QB in football. The amount of capital that’s been invested in utter trash on the offensive side of the ball is just unbelievable. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Voted fire CS, keep JD. But that would require Johnson having a plan other than the next coordinator who will take his money. And there's no plan; not Payton, nor Harbaugh, nor Gruden. He will make the same mess, again and again.

Yep.  That was my vote as well and I believe you are correct about absence of a plan.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

Fine. Any competent QB would struggle in MLF’s offense. Better? 4 of the QBs in this league can’t score at all and I’m sure that’s not a coincidence. This isn’t about Brady. 

We have Wilson, White, Flacco, and Johnson as the QBs to play under MLF. Would you call any of them competent? I wouldn't.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...