Lovie Smith Fired

If I was the owner I would immediately fire every one and I mean everyone. president  gm rest of the coaches, ticket seller.

If they were going for a placeholder coach until the talent level increase David Cully had done a very good job his year.  Then they make just a stupid hire in love smith everyone knew it was stupid and go backwards, and who knows maybe winning this game and costing them the #1 pick had something to do with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Then why would you fire cully last year?  Why?  Cully did a good job so you hire lovie freakin smith?

Cully won only 4 games but he had disputes with org who wanted him to fire assistant coaches and he refused. Interesting to see what Saleh would do if Jets want to fire any of his assistants incl LaFleur. 

Bad timing for Saleh. I don't think he will be fired but with going consecutive one and dones it would lessen the scrutiny and criticism if he goes back to back 1 and done. Lots of reports of Woody not liking Saleh and if he refuses to make changes then he could win up being fired.

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Bad timing for Saleh. I don't think he will be fired but with going consecutive one and dones it would lessen the scrutiny and criticism if he goes back to back 1 and done. Lots of reports of Woody not liking Saleh and if he refuses to make changes then he could win up being fired.

Woodys leadership and decision making is needed now more than ever = we’re ****ed

23 minutes ago, rangerous said:

does it matter?  so is saleh.

Yes. Of course it does. I’m the leader of a secret racist society that  posts on this board. This is the type of stuff We need to know..

keep this to yourself though. There are some people here who frown upon this type of behavior, okay?

(btw thanks for the intel on Saleh. We’ll put him on our list.) ?