Would you be willing to trade Sauce for Lamar?

Facts

On 1/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, Matt39 said:

What is everyone’s ceiling for Gardener? Deion? What are we talking here. Perhaps I’m missing what everyone else saw this season if you wouldn’t trade him for a top 12 at worst QB. 

His ceiling is Revis, and he's already better than Cromartie was. Deion was a different player. In fact Sauce is so good that he is really close to Revis already and much much much better than Revis was his rookie year. He is arguably the best cover corner in the entire NFL. He and Reed are the reason our defense was good. He should be All Pro in his rookie season.

Yes!  You happily give up some combination of your best players (Quinnen/Sauce/Wilson/Breece) for a franchise qb.
Its just that simple.  QBs are the rarest commodity out there, and at any time there are only a handful of them that can win a superbowl.  Lamar has a 5 year span, barring injury, where he is capable of doing just that.
But make no mistake, the Ravens would never allow that to happen.
Solid logic trading big for a qb worked out great for Denver this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

On 1/11/2023 at 8:59 AM, Matt39 said:

In all seriousness, what is preposterous? If you ignore where he was drafted and just look at the results, and the positional value, why not? To pass up a QB who’s demonstrated he can play for a CB seems extreme. I also don’t think Gardener has Deion or Charles Woodson like upside. 

Where Colin was right