Should the Jets take a shot at hot and young CFL talent quarterback Nathan O'Rourke who wants to play in the NFL?

Breaking News: Canadian Football League and British Columbia star quarterback Nathan O'Rourke and also Ohio University Bobcat  leading touchdown record holder is looking to play on "Sunday's in the N.F.L"  So I ask the question should the J.E.T. S  try to sign him? I don't think it wouldn't such a bad idea because we don't have to risk a massive cap space hit or risk any draft picks or miss out on a sexy free agent quarterback this off season. So I ask again should the J.E.T.S throw their hat into  the rink to bring this intriguing young talent to the hunter green & white before our crosstown rival the G.I.A.N.T.S try to sign him this week?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Darrell Turner said:

Breaking News: Canadian Football League and British Columbia star quarterback Nathan O'Rourke and also Ohio University Bobcat  leading touchdown record holder is looking to play on "Sunday's in the N.F.L"  So I ask the question should the J.E.T. S  try to sign him? I don't think it wouldn't such a bad idea because we don't have to risk a massive cap space hit or risk any draft picks or miss out on a sexy free agent quarterback this off season. So I ask again should the J.E.T.S throw their hat into  the rink to bring this intriguing young talent to the hunter green & white before our crosstown rival the G.I.A.N.T.S try to sign him this week?

Let Giants sign him and send Danny Dimes over. 

This franchise is a stopped up toilet at QB and we had one guy bring energy and move the ball but didn't give him a shot so long retired Joe Flacco could be forced to come in and play. What makes anyone think that this novice coaching staff (that is in over its head) is going to give another young CFL QB a real opportunity? Saleh and his crew are a farce. 

• Upvote 1