Pressure on Pretzel Breaker to get QB right (Cimini)

kevinc855

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Which games did he cost us?  Directly, his kicks cost a game? 
Again, Hall played Sunday and played well, not sure how his play as a #4 has cost us.  What are you expecting at 4?  
The Giants roster is a shell of what the Jets roster, they’re in the playoffs because the conference sucks and the division sucks.  Put the Giants in the AFCE along with the Jets schedule and they’re an 4 win team, in last place.

The argument is silly at best, you’re arguing about a couple of bottom of the roster players who rarely play

Dude the eagles cowboys and commanded don’t suck

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The commanders suck.  Who are you kidding.  
The Giants are not a good, playoff team

I think you just broke a world record for moving goalposts.

How did you just go from “their division sucks, the NFC sucks, they’d be a 4 win team in the AFC” to this?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

How did you get from “their division sucks, the NFC sucks, they’d be a 4 win team in the AFC” to this?

Most would’ve just taken an L, but not you…

I think you just broke the world record for moving goalposts. 

C096B073-3FA1-40D3-AFCD-9E36151A272D.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Psst.  The Commanders don't suck. 

They're not great, no, but they're every bit as good and more talented than us or the Pats.  

But Jet nut said the WHOLE DIVISION SUCKS!!!! He also saw a unicorn yesterday in front of his house 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

How did you just go from “their division sucks, the NFC sucks, they’d be a 4 win team in the AFC” to this?

Moved to what?  They’re not as good as the Bills, the Fins, the Jets or the Pats.  Their division is the Eagles and Cowboys and the Giants aren’t anywhere near as good as those teams while I don’t think any of them, Eagles included are as good as the Bills.  You want to miss up to the Giants, go ahead

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I said the division, the conference and their schedule.  Please read if you’re going to attack. 

You’re all over the place now. When did I attack you? And I’m not the only one in this thread that knows you’re all over the place with your posts.

You contradict yourself all the time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Moved to what?  They’re not as good as the Bills, the Fins, the Jets or the Pats.  Their division is the Eagles and Cowboys and the Giants aren’t anywhere near as good as those teams while I don’t think any of them, Eagles included are as good as the Bills.  You want to miss up to the Giants, go ahead

You are what your record says you are

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Nobody is trying to kiss(?) up to the Giants.
We’re poking you for your initial observation, and how you keep moving the goalposts in an attempt to back off from it.