Pressure on Pretzel Breaker to get QB right (Cimini)

kevinc855

12 minutes ago, BP said:

You’re all over the place now. When did I attack you? And I’m not the only one in this thread that knows you’re all over the place with your posts.

You contradict yourself all the time.

Why do you bother then?  Move on and talk to someone on your level

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Meh. I can’t fathom a burger situation where I’d take one over a potato roll or brioche bun. They’re better than Kaiser rolls but that’s not saying much.

Agreed, but here’s the thing with Kaiser rolls. When I lived up in NY, I took them for granted and went years without having one. 
Then I moved down to SC.  When I am up north visiting family now one of the things I love is going out for a morning cup of coffee and a buttered roll.

Point is, don’t take the bread up there for granted. Even the stuff you think is blah, is better than what you’ll get elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Agreed, but here’s the thing with Kaiser rolls. When I lived up in NY, I took them for granted and went years without having one. 
Then I moved down to SC.  When I am up north visiting family now one of the things I love is going out for a morning cup of coffee and a buttered roll.

Point is, don’t take the bread up there for granted. Even the stuff you think is blah, is better than what you’ll get elsewhere.

I make my own bread because I’m kind of a loser with nothing better to do. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Coquito said:

Anyway.... JD is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Granted, he did it to himself, but I don't see a palatable way out of this conundrum. This team is going to be about the same it was this year. I mean, he could draft a QB in  the later rounds but he's not gonna get anybody that can contribute right away. 

The way out is to acquire a QB who leads the Jets to the playoffs. Zach would be quickly forgotten and JD would become a hero.

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Soft Pretzel > Hard Pretzel, every day, every time.

And the only appropriate dip is honey mustard (for soft pretzels).

I will admit, yoghurt covered pretzels aren't the worst thing ever invented...

Just avoid these breath busters, unless you're into :HermitLife::

OIP.ajybiTSJjWC8oWndcuW2HAHaHa?pid=ImgDe

These are delicious.

My favorite is the Snyder’s Sourdiugh that comes in the box. The bad is different. I get those and one if those cheddar cheese balls and eat until I get the sh*ts.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I’ll tell you what’s overrated, pretzel buns. 

Depends.

Bratwurst on pretzel roll is good. The flavors just go right.

Also a fan of roast Turkey, Swiss, cheddar snd honey mustard as hot sandwich on pretzel roll.

Not into it for a lot of other things. Like awful for burgers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

These are delicious.

My favorite is the Snyder’s Sourdiugh that comes in the box. The bad is different. I get those and one if those cheddar cheese balls and eat until I get the sh*ts.

I get on kicks with different ones. I moved recently from Snyders butter snaps to the little cheese filled pretzel sandwiches they make.

Once I open the bag I can’t stop.

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Soft Pretzel > Hard Pretzel, every day, every time.

And the only appropriate dip is honey mustard (for soft pretzels).

I will admit, yoghurt covered pretzels aren't the worst thing ever invented...

Just avoid these breath busters, unless you're into :HermitLife::

OIP.ajybiTSJjWC8oWndcuW2HAHaHa?pid=ImgDe

Is that what @kevinc855 looked like after JD got through with him? 

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Depends.

Bratwurst on pretzel roll is good. The flavors just go right.

Also a fan of roast Turkey, Swiss, cheddar snd honey mustard as hot sandwich on pretzel roll.

Not into it for a lot of other things. Like awful for burgers.

I'll take a good rustic bread any day for turkey sandwiches.

4 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

Seeing how daboll fixed jones makes you realize that the only way this regime can win is if they bring in a qb who is already completely developed and can audible out of the crappy run calls on first downs. 

How does that follow? Daboll fixes Danny dimes but the jets can’t do anything with zwilson? I get it. Saleh and co can’t fix zwilson. Honestly, I think it’s more like milfy ant fix zwilson.  I think milfy has filled zwilsons head with so much mechanics drivel that he can’t think straight on the field. He’s trying to change a throwing and playing style that Wilson has been using forever.

a good analogy might be Shaw. He couldn’t hit foul throws. They tried everything but he still can’t hit them. At some point you just gotta deal with it.

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Zach is a locker room cancer and also a terrible QB. Why clean house for Zach? he's terrible.  

they are purely keeping him around because he's expensive to cut and because JD will probably get fired if he doesn't work out (and by extension so will Saleh)

we're going to be watching Zach and his happy feet for 2 more years when the dude honestly wasn't good enough to be a QB3 on any other team 

then when JD's contract is up (he just completed year 4 out of 6), they will clean house. But not before

You lost me at a locker room cancer - there is zero evidence of that unless you have seen that first hand I'm all ears. This is just Jets fans falling for a guy in the media that clearly had it out for Zach (Connor Hughes - full of himself) and Zach knew it. Why can't you guys grasp that when it's been happening with our media for decades. Geesh. I'm not saying Zach is the answer, but saying he isn't a good locker room guy is just plain lazy. Watch Connor Hughes and how he got pissed early in the season at Zach because Zach thought he was being an idiot. Fast forward to after the 2nd Pats game and the line of questioning and how Zach just wanted to get away from him. What a dumb question to ask. To date it's what got Zach benched and he was totally baited with that question and many people thought it was clearly unprofessional. He would have at least started the game against a bad Bears D. But many Jets fans ate it up, because Hughes thought he could make a quick name for himself at Zach's expense and he did. Hughes has an ego problem and had the effect on the season he was hoping for.

• More Ugh 1

If JD continues to be stubborn in his pride of authorship in drafting ZW, his pride will be his downfall.  Wilson is awful and JD needs to get out from under and get it right.  I don't believe he will.   Watch his tie to ZW take down JD and the entire CS.  It may very well happen.

My favorite pretzel is the giant, soft Oktoberfest pretzel.  If you are ever in midtown Manhattan, stop in Reichenbach Hall on 37th street and have one with a pilsner.  JD might not find it too satisfying, though.  It does not go "Snap" when you try to break it. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually it would mean he beat a decent QB which I’m not worrying about.  But if that dream sequence comes through that would be a new high for all

You are beyond lost if you are still thinking Zach is anything other than a horrible bust whose evaluations coming out of college were way off base

• Post of the Week 1

51 minutes ago, rangerous said:

How does that follow? Daboll fixes Danny dimes but the jets can’t do anything with zwilson? I get it. Saleh and co can’t fix zwilson. Honestly, I think it’s more like milfy ant fix zwilson.  I think milfy has filled zwilsons head with so much mechanics drivel that he can’t think straight on the field. He’s trying to change a throwing and playing style that Wilson has been using forever.

a good analogy might be Shaw. He couldn’t hit foul throws. They tried everything but he still can’t hit them. At some point you just gotta deal with it.

Let’s compare rookie years:

Jones: 24tds 12 ints 62% completion pct

Wilson: 9tds 11 ints 55% comp

Jones showed way more potential 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

You are beyond lost if you are still thinking Zach is anything other than a horrible bust whose evaluations coming out of college were way off base

Another hell bent on arguing how ZW sucks.  As I already said, if he’s starting he’s played well and proven himself.  
And forgive me if I’m willing to say if 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Another hell bent on arguing how ZW sucks.  As I already said, if he’s starting he’s played well and proven himself.  
And forgive me if I’m willing to say if 

He started last 2 years and was never good on any level.  Are you silly enough to think the people managing the jets have a clue?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Wouldn't their overuse be a direct result of them being overrated?

We’re entering truly deep philosophical territory here, are you sure you wish to proceed?

P.S. I'm glad we all have each other, and threads about pretzels, to get us through these challenging times as fans.

• Haha 1