Jets 2023 picks by round ?

VERMONT JET

The Jets website posted a article saying the Jets have one pick in the first five rounds and a conditional 6th from the 49ers.  I thought we had our own 6th round pick that we traded to Jax for Robinson the RB but we also traded Blake Cashman to the Texans for a 2023 6th.  That pick wound up being to first pick in the 6th round if I'm not mistaken.  So getting almost a 5th round pick for Cashman was a sweet deal.  

Anyone know the story about the conditional 6th from the 49ers and the 6th for Cashman?   

4 hours ago, bonkertons said:

I honestly have no idea.  I've heard so many different things.  At first I thought it was just the 6th we were missing; then I heard we might get a comp pick for Robinson; then I heard we don't have a 6th OR 7th.  No idea what is true, tbh.  

Our 7th went to TB as part of the Steve McLendon trade I believe.  

Houston → N.Y. Jets (PD). Houston traded a sixth-round selection to New York in exchange for linebacker Blake Cashman

N.Y. Jets → Jacksonville (PD). The Jets traded a sixth-round selection to Jacksonville in exchange for running back James Robinson. It will be the higher of the two sixth-round picks that the Jets have in the 2023 draft (their own and Houston's). See Round 6: Houston → N.Y. Jets.[Trade 35] This pick could become a fifth-round selection if Robinson rushes for 260 yards or more for the Jets this season.[

N.Y. Jets → Tampa Bay (PD). New York traded a seventh-round selection and nose tackle Steve McLendon to Tampa Bay in exchange for a 2022 sixth-round selection.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Houston → N.Y. Jets (PD). Houston traded a sixth-round selection to New York in exchange for linebacker Blake Cashman

N.Y. Jets → Jacksonville (PD). The Jets traded a sixth-round selection to Jacksonville in exchange for running back James Robinson. It will be the higher of the two sixth-round picks that the Jets have in the 2023 draft (their own and Houston's). See Round 6: Houston → N.Y. Jets.[Trade 35] This pick could become a fifth-round selection if Robinson rushes for 260 yards or more for the Jets this season.[

N.Y. Jets → Tampa Bay (PD). New York traded a seventh-round selection and nose tackle Steve McLendon to Tampa Bay in exchange for a 2022 sixth-round selection.

Wow that is bad.