Rumor: Woody Wants LaFleur, Offensive Staff, LaFired

Not a good look if Woody forces his hand. I think they need to talk with LaFleur and let him know that they are planning to bring in an experienced coach to oversee and help him with the offense and someone else to replace Calabrese as QB coach. If LaFleur won’t accept that then let him go, but it should be Saleh’s call. Saleh will have to live with the results though if there is no improvement in the offense in 2023 if he decides to keep him.

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

18 hours ago, Asymmetrical said:

I'm kind of agnostic on MLF but Woody butting in and demanding scalps is exactly why we can't have nice things. 

I mean it’s not really butting in when you pay everyone’s salary. If you bought the Jets would you be cool to remain a passive fan? I wouldn’t.

The problem is woody doesn’t know what he’s doing. He writes the checks he has the right to call the shots but o wish he had the wisdom to know when to step aside anyhow.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jgb said:

I mean it’s not really butting in when you pay everyone’s salary. The problem is woody doesn’t know what he’s doing, He writes the checks he has the right to call the shots 

Yes, he owns the team and has the right to insert himself as the left guard if he so pleases. If he wants to fire the coach or the gm, fine. Once he starts getting involved in operational decisions things tend to go downhill.

• Sympathy 1

Yes, he owns the team and has the right to insert himself as the left guard if he so pleases. If he wants to fire the coach or the gm, fine. Once he starts getting involved in operational decisions things tend to go downhill.

https://tenor.com/view/semi-pro-will-kill-ferrell-jackie-moon-gif-15209843

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app