Damar Hamlin Released from Hospital

Lith

2 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

You know this is so they can put him out there before the Miami game, crowd will go nuts. Imagine if the Bills lose to Skyler f****ng Thompson after all that!

You really think that went into the decision to release him from the hospital?

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

Hopefully he can play again next season. What a great turnaround. 

I don't know how he passes a team physical. Would you want to be the owner who signed this guy and then he has another heart attack? He's lucky to still be alive and have no neurological damage. Commotio Cordis happens to younger boys and teenagers because their chest muscles aren't fully developed. I don't think Damar Hamlin is playing football ever again.

I don't know how he passes a team physical. Would you want to be the owner who signed this guy and then he has another heart attack? He's lucky to still be alive and have no neurological damage. Commotio Cordis happens to younger boys and teenagers because their chest muscles aren't fully developed. I don't think Damar Hamlin is playing football ever again.

It would be nice to hear why this happened.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

21 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

We’ll see. Christian Eriksen is playing soccer again.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2023 at 12:36 PM, Matt39 said:

That’s awesome. Did they ever determine what happened?

The NFL Players Association (NFLPA) is being urged to offer players cardiac screening in light of the growing concern over COVID-19 vaccines causing heart inflammation.

The Health Freedom Defense Fund urged the association in a recent letter to implement screening because the vaccines can cause myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation. Young males are the most at risk.

Most NFL players received a COVID-19 vaccine under pressure from teams and the league.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nfl-players-association-urged-to-screen-for-heart-issues-over-vaccine-side-effects_5060341.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Ron Rico said:

The NFL Players Association (NFLPA) is being urged to offer players cardiac screening in light of the growing concern over COVID-19 vaccines causing heart inflammation.

The Health Freedom Defense Fund urged the association in a recent letter to implement screening because the vaccines can cause myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation. Young males are the most at risk.

Most NFL players received a COVID-19 vaccine under pressure from teams and the league.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nfl-players-association-urged-to-screen-for-heart-issues-over-vaccine-side-effects_5060341.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

Yeah enlarged hearts are not overly uncommon. I believe the NFL screens for this during the draft process though.