LaFleur and Jets part ways

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

They can. He sucks, but MLF def didn’t help. Zack got worse.

Good riddance to both, I hope.

Zach Wilson is unteachable and I'm 100% sure of that. You can teach him mechanics all day long in a red Jersey but when you play with the fear he plays with in regular season games and refuse to step up in the pocket and make tough throws and generally let the fear of the pocket destroy your mechanics you will never Improve.

The players know this and the coaches know this and it created a big problem with the team this year. For a GM to keep pushing that I would send him packing for that one thing alone. BUT the reality is we don't know who is really saying what, They are keeping it in house as best they can. So rather than speculate we have no choice but to wait this crap out.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Zach Wilson is unteachable and I'm 100% sure of that. You can teach him mechanics all day long in a red Jersey but when you play with the fear he plays with in regular season games and refuse to step up in the pocket and make tough throws and generally let the fear of the pocket destroy your mechanics you will never Improve.

The players know this and the coaches know this and it created a big problem with the team this year. For a GM to keep pushing that I would send him packing for that one thing alone. BUT the reality is we don't know who is really saying what, They are keeping it in house as best they can. So rather than speculate we have no choice but to wait this crap out.

True, but nobody else on offense grew. Many players went unused. Game plans sucked. Play calls predictable. So, thru both suck.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

True, but nobody else on offense grew. Many players went unused. Game plans sucked. Play calls predictable. So, thru both suck.

I know you saw us putting up major yardage with Mike White at QB the only problem there was players droping game winning TD's in the red zone and players fumbling on important drives . I'm not sure that's on LeFleur because he only had a few games to actually coach the guy and figure out how to get that offense clicking in the red zone ... sometimes that takes time just like it takes an OL to get in sync. I think our timing this year was just terrible and when you sustain the devastating injuries we dealt with i have a hard time blaming the OC.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I know you saw us putting up major yardage with Mike White at QB the only problem there was players droping game winning TD's in the red zone and players fumbling on important drives . I'm not sure that's on LeFleur because he only had a few games to actually coach the guy and figure out how to get that offense clicking in the red zone ... sometimes that takes time just like it takes an OL to get in sync. I think our timing this year was just terrible and when you sustain the devastating injuries we dealt with i have a hard time blaming the OC.

I’m aware of the ways in which we had success, but also aware of how the Bills figured it’s out, showcases it, and the rest of the league capitalized.

I said it during the season, he had bright spots, but doesn’t adapt. Too green. I’m okay moving on as long as it’s yo someone more versatile.

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

just STFU already.... one QB on this roster sucks and just about everyone but like 3 people on this forum know that.

you have 200 posts we all know why you're here you followed Wilson in college licking his balls and now all of a sudden because he was drafted by the Jets your now a Jets fan. We don't need fans like you I would be willing to bet anything if Wilson is traded you will not be seen here again. Welcome to ignore like that other idiot factsonly

charlton heston laughing GIF
you are CLUELESS

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m aware of the ways in which we had success, but also aware of how the Bills figured it’s out, showcases it, and the rest of the league capitalized.

I said it during the season, he had bright spots, but doesn’t adapt. Too green. I’m okay moving on as long as it’s yo someone more versatile.

I agree cant argue much with that and i was thinking in that same regard of look what we did to the Jets heres your blueprint. But do you think that blueprint works with AVT and Breece playing ?

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

What is this idiot talking about 

major yardage LMFAO they haven’t scored a touchdown in 3 games

MIKE WHITE HAD 0 TDs AND 4 PICKS WITH A 60 RATING YOU NITWIT!!!

5 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

What is this idiot talking about 

major yardage LMFAO

MIKE WHITE HAS 0 TDs AND 4 PICKS WITH A 60 RATING YOU NITWIT!!!

He references yardage. You reference scores and turnovers. At least if you’re going to debate, try to resist immediate deflecting to a different stat, you boob.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He references yardage. You reference scores and turnovers. At least if you’re going to debate, try to resist immediate deflecting to a different stat, you boob.

Dump offs against the worst defense in the NFL when you’re down 2 scores is not real yardage LOL that’s why they got slapped out the stadium

evidenced by the GARBAGE rating GARBAGE TDs and GARBAGE picks

GARBAGE

2 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

Dump offs against the worst defense in the NFL when you’re down 2 scores is not real yardage LOL that’s why they got slapped out the stadium

evidenced by the GARBAGE rating GARBAGE TDs and GARBAGE picks

GARBAGE

That’s a little better. At least it attacks his main point, but you’re still impossible to respect or take seriously, because you come across as uneducated and lacking self esteem.

54 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

just STFU already.... one QB on this roster sucks and just about everyone but like 3 people on this forum know that.

you have 200 posts we all know why you're here you followed Wilson in college licking his balls and now all of a sudden because he was drafted by the Jets your now a Jets fan. We don't need fans like you I would be willing to bet anything if Wilson is traded you will not be seen here again. Welcome to ignore like that other idiot 

51 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Mike White lol

10 minutes ago, JETS SB said:
1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

you have 200 posts we all know why you're here you followed Wilson in college licking his balls and now all of a sudden because he was drafted by the Jets your now a Jets fan. We don't need fans like you I would be willing to bet anything if Wilson is traded you will not be seen here again. Welcome to ignore like that other idiot 

Expand  

Nice.  Been here way before Zach was drafted. But I have a life and don’t post a lot. Not that I need to explain myself. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Haha, let the record show that @FactsOnly is so thin skinned that it took me casually calling his comments “clown posts” one time in order to trigger him into following me around with neg reps for days…

neg reps, hahaha, which I wear as a badge of honor. ???

Nobodies following you you idiot I posted in this thread on the first page and have been discussing this topic for hours

its the biggest topic of the off-season you think anyone gives a rats ass about you ????

not only are you a fool, you’re also delusional

a rare combo!

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You could be right on this, but it makes no sense for JD to cut bait with Zach this soon.  The risk/reward is heavily skewed towards sticking with Zach and hoping for improvement vs. starting over. He really had no choice but to fire LaFleur and bring someone else in to try and develop him.  The real pinch point comes after next season and declaring the 5th year option.  If Zach's still garbage, JD likely will trade him like he did with Darnold.  Whether he gets to draft another QB will ultimately be up to Woody.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Redemption story.  The prodigal son returns as OC and lifts the Jets offense out of the mire.  Classic. Downright Biblical.

You are going to speak this evil into existence.... and no one will forgive you.

I will make you watch the horror you birthed unfold:

look-at.gif.ec282795d088b951bebe2d009eed581b.gif

• Haha 1