Cimini's OC candidates

Bronx

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Saleh doesn’t want anyone in the room that can make him look under qualified.

Its funny, I was reading today about managing people that are more experienced than you. Kind of applies here. 

Wouldn’t be Kubiaks health issues keeping him retired at this point?  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Maybe, doesn’t change my comment though. It’s why I highly doubt you’ll see Frank Reich or guys like him get mentioned.

I doubt that Saleh is afraid he’ll lose his job to another just because he’s older.  Coaches aren’t wired that way

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, hate to break it to you, but humans are wired that way 100%

I don’t think HCs, who all think they’re better than any other candidate are wired like the rest of the human race.   
Also are they afraid of young and upcoming assistants?  The hot kid on the rise? 
They’d never hire anyone. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bronx said:

Before a Jets game in Pittsburgh in 2004 we had breakfast and Paul Hackett was sitting at the next table with his son. I don't know if he has multiple sons or not. Always wondered if that was Nathaniel.

Am I crazy if I like the thought of him becoming the OC here?

Bevell...if that happens I will have to upgrade the server. Gregg Olsen scares me. An O\C for so long with so little buzz.

Why no Kingsbury on this list? There has to be a better option out there.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Before a Jets game in Pittsburgh in 2004 we had breakfast and Paul Hackett was sitting at the next table with his son. I don't know if he has multiple sons or not. Always wondered if that was Nathaniel.

Am I crazy if I like the thought of him becoming the OC here?

Bevell...if that happens I will have to upgrade the server. Gregg Olsen scares me. An O\C for so long with so little buzz.

Why no Kingsbury on this list? There has to be a better option out there.

Saleh will never learn. It’s a buddy list mostly. @Integrity28 is correct, he’s dumbing down the list so nobody makes him look bad. I don’t even know if he has a plan in place or is just winging it. He’s only got one shot here and he better make it count.

Also, you had quite a breakfast. Getting interrogated by Deegan while you’re galking at Paul Hackett eating breakfast 

3 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Matt Nagy wanted Patrick Mahomes so bad he gave him the answers to Andy Reid’s notorious 3 hour board session before the draft. He aced it and Reid had to have him. True story. 

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

For real? Hahaha

3 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

3 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

That settles it. Nagy for OC. 

So @RJIII is Matt Nagy???

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BP said:

Saleh will never learn. It’s a buddy list mostly. @Integrity28 is correct, he’s dumbing down the list so nobody makes him look bad. I don’t even know if he has a plan in place or is just winging it. He’s only got one shot here and he better make it count.

Also, you had quite a breakfast. Getting interrogated by Deegan while you’re galking at Paul Hackett eating breakfast 

Your memory is scary man. Nothing gets by you.  Yes, that was indeed the "They don't have pancakes here?" breakfast.

JetNation wasn't born yet. But it wasn't much longer after that.  Paul Hackett and his son were pretty much there for the birth lol.

• Haha 1