Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah. Any discussion past this is really not helpful. Those two dummies live to snuff one another. Smash hasn’t reacted the way I’d expect him to react to pressure, it’s like he’s trying to stay cool and calm on purpose. 

Plus I’m not sure his reads have changed much since the start of the game and that’s not a good sign for town. Town reads evolve, scum typically don’t as much. 

Yea, all of this. Bold esp 

12 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I made it clear throughout day one ..... 80 JGB and Crusher were all on my list . I voted PAC to get him active. If you read my posts you will see I was pretty consistent with those views. Keep in mind it was day 1 no one had a good case. Looks like I was right about 80 to some extent not bragging on it, he was just off to me. That being said I'm still having to take a good look at JGB moving forward. Knowing now 80 was a SK could provide some hints. I felt 80 and JGB were somehow connected when I questioned JGB a bit he started changing a few things in his play like referring to the WIKI when pressured to try and cover what seemed to be a bit too much knowledge for a new player. While I started leaning away from that now I'm wondering if they were a SK team with 80 coaching him up early. 

I mean its not a horrible thought. I haven't seen sk team before, only sk have seen as a solo. 

not going down that path yet, but would explain the coaching feel and also 80 would totally have JGB bus to gain town credit 

8 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

On Stark.

I point out we can use the vote on inactive Pac  to scum hunt.

Screenshot_20230119-231424_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6d388098f6ae1e4ce0938db394ee75f2.jpg

Because Ape can't help but WIFOM himself into thinking he knows everyones motives at all times my straightforward attempt to scum hunt is taken as a "clumsy" attempt to frame Pac voters as shown below in the quoted section in Starks post below.

Screenshot_20230119-231237_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cbdb64f66114aaf4b7f1792f8de3f510.jpg

Ape states that he doesn't  think Pac would use the "real life" activity  of going to the movies to lay low as scum for some shucksy doodle  soirit and respect for the game bs reason then FOS's me.

Stark knowing Apes perceived clout can shift consensus off Pac and on to the "clumsy new scum"  votes me to see if he can get a train going  in my direction and hopes with my perceived erratic behavior I'll dig myself deeper into a hole.

A theory which led to a Stark ping for me... there were other comments that pinged as well but it seems i should tell you to ****ing look at Starks posts for yourself you ****ing **** because that's how mafia is played here. Read it re read and know what all scum and all townies are thinking at all times. Don't  talk it out with your perceived allies.

I have Smash and Crush ahead of him on my list but hes not far behind. There is no reason Pac should be cleared of suspicion and ape could just be playing the field and be a pied piper of doom.

I think jgb is town and just hit the wiki harder than anyone else has to date.

Lastly, GFY

actually if you are trying to "prove" your theory you should, and would quote the incriminating posts. its on you to provide the case not the entire game to go behind you and "infer" or try to think like you. 

its on you bud, make a case, convince people and get the votes. 

also, my "lets play" was because it was about 12 hours before the deadline and I wanted to see if anyone would jump over to your votes. sometimes you can play to test peoples reactions. all it was. 

31 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Wow APE all verbal ? Nonsense ! as is your ridiculous day 1 case on PAC . With all this poop you are flinging you're looking as scummy as it gets

Confirmation achieved.

Town smash doesn’t accuse me of being scummy as it gets and not vote.

vote smash

Ill come back to pac later. Also my case in him is today, d2. D1 was just a meta read.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't have the setup or @Smashmouth's alignment but if he is lynched, this will be the AI-generated image I use when I write up the death scene:

Prompt:  A Renaissance painting of an angry blockhead

image.thumb.png.9811d06f22769e54ccd967fc2cc115ff.png

Signed,

Your Pro-Town Serial Killer Assistant to the Interim Mod

P.S. Haha @Verbal you suck

Look at those titties

• Haha 2

OMFG god you damn Idiot did you read my reveal  ?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Confirmation achieved.

Town smash doesn’t accuse me of being scummy as it gets and not vote.

vote smash

Ill come back to pac later. Also my case in him is today, d2. D1 was just a meta read.

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Since I'm at L-2 I guess I'll just come out and reveal .

IM THE COP idiots

My day 1 investigation was PAC and he came up Town that's all the info I was given.

Heh. I believe you zero point zero percent.

Unvote because it’s good form only, and until we reconcile

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

IM THE COP idiots

My day 1 investigation was PAC and he came up Town that's all the info I was given.

Im at L-1 Now because the APE is skimming better get a vote off me before I get hammered

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So far as I can tell the entire point of the lover role is the linked death. So if there was none it makes no sense to me. 

Idgaf if people have an issue with talking about it to try and understand what happened.

The reason I'm voting smash is because I thought he'd end up dead last night. It's a bit tin foil hat so I won't get into it at this time. It's entirely based on my observations and assumptions. I'd feel better about it if we knew WTF was up with the lover thing.

why would you not just let the lover thing go. no one else was "offed" and there is no point to focusing on the "why's" or set-up

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

IM THE COP idiots

hmmmmm

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yes

just saw it...  ignore comments

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

OMG you idiot did you not just read my unvote?

Hysterical blockhead.

Touché, Pussy Cat!

Yeah cause our posts were in close proximity I didn't see it but at least I didnt put anyone at L-1 without reading the whole thread first you dope