Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Just now, jgb said:

Problem is you’re not helping the town at all. In this thread that’s all IGAF about. Lock it in please.

Hahaha, I have played this game a lot. I gave almost always played as lead dog. I am trying to give some other folks space. More like coaching from behind like a manager, rather than running out front like an great individual contributor.

I literally told you 80 was SK and then you viewed him. While you were all running up Beaver for whatever reason, I was telling you that Smash was scum. 

“helping town” is subjective, I suppose.

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Who's lecturing you?  calm your t!ts dude.  You do you, you're playing great,  I'm sharing my thoughts before I die, so kindly eat a dick

Yeah, clearly I’m the one who is getting too emotional here and needs to calm down.

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

You’re obnoxious man, seriously.

He is. I love it.

5 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I never said I knew who you were going to investigate.  lol 

Samesies!!!

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

For some reason @jgb decided to ignore this and just insult me, which is cool, but anywho, remember this when I die...

Yup. He is riding that first-timer “I did good” high. It’s cute. Now the challenge he faces is tempering over confidence, because all of a sudden now he’ll think he has it figured out and every thing is going to start making him try to do it again, and he’ll be chasing his tail.

Such is teh mafia goodness.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He is. I love it.

Samesies!!!

Yup. He is riding that first-timer “I did good” high. It’s cute. Now the challenge he faces is tempering over confidence, because all of a sudden now he’ll think he has it figured out and every thing is going to start making him try to do it again, and he’ll be chasing his tail.

reminds me of........

you

lol

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

How do you think I’m able to make such a detailed assessment?

Also, you and I are like Twins. I’ll let you pretend you’re not Danny.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Deal With It GIF

You know I'm here for it, I mean, I'm teh guy who named himself the greatest scum hunter of all time. lolololol

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hahaha, I have played this game a lot. I gave almost always played as lead dog. I am trying to give some other folks space. More like coaching from behind like a manager, rather than running out front like an great individual contributor.

I literally told you 80 was SK and then you viewed him. While you were all running up Beaver for whatever reason, I was telling you that Smash was scum. 

“helping town” is subjective, I suppose.

Let’s be precise:

-I publicly called out 80 with a dossier of evidence as scum like 4 hours into this game. Tried to run him up multiple times.

-Several RL days later you pinged him for independent, which I immediately endorsed. It was a great call by you. And kudos for that but… doesn’t really absolve you… as scum you would’ve been in your mind fingering a townie.

-As we approached the D1 deadline, I frantically tried to REVERSE the beav train and get everyone to move to 80. No one joined and I was shouted down for “last minute games” so right before deadline I reluctantly swapped to beav train to get a majority.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Alright, my kids are up. Be back later. I cannot believe they slept in, but I’ve been up since 7. FML

R.J. is sleeping on my lap, as I drink coffee and b.s. w/ my mafia homies....about tackle the biggest challenge of the day;

Take him on the stroller w/ both dogs...lmfao

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He is. I love it.

Samesies!!!

You know who else attempted to avoid my points by trying to discredit me because I was a rookie? Smash. Right before he was hung up like a dog in the street.

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Let’s be precise:

-I publicly called out 80 with a dossier of evidence as scum like 4 hours into this game. Tried to run him up multiple times.

-Several RL days later you pinged him for independent, which I immediately endorsed. It was a great call by you. And kudos for that but… doesn’t really absolve you… as scum you would’ve been in your mind fingering a townie.

-As we approached the D1 deadline, I frantically tried to REVERSE the beav train and get everyone to move to 80. No one joined and I was shouted down for “last minute games” so right before deadline I reluctantly swapped to beav train to get a majority.

You’re just adorable.

Adorable GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, jgb said:

Two worst things you can do are overestimate yourself and underestimate others. Whether you think I’m guilty of the first, you’re absolutely committing the second.

Let’s see what happens tonight.

We’re both just playing along, it’s your show homie

9 minutes ago, JiFields said:

R.J. is sleeping on my lap, as I drink coffee and b.s. w/ my mafia homies....about tackle the biggest challenge of the day;

8 minutes ago, JiFields said:

oh, and we're jamming to his favorite:

Love it.

Mine crawled not our bed to regale us with all their cool stories from being with a babysitter last night. Independence and the space to share their stories is so invaluable to children. 

12 minutes ago, jgb said:

Wish it wasn’t but what can you do. For two self proclaimed experts I’d appreciate you guys helping us win (if town).

My man, I have been helping. I don’t know what you expect help to look like in a game where you can’t trust anyone.

Hers an example of helpful. When I realized Snash was scum and arguing to cloudy up the game, I stopped feeding into it so it would reduce static.

Fir scum hunting, I can only make my case, I do not believe in politicking to sway others. It never goes well. I make my case, however loud or accurate, you make yours. We coalesce and go forward. 

Everyone has different play styles. Some observe and only speak when necessary. Some spew theories and bad logic and cannot stay out if their own way. Some force confrontation and reactions for the rest to evaluate. At different times we can all be guilty of using these tactics. It’s usually a messy game. There a lot of tactics in between all this too.

I guess my point here is, shouting “you aren’t helping” is more a reflection of you not quite having figured out how to see helpfulness when it’s happening. It’s your first game, so nobody would expect it. Just don’t be quick to think “this is how I help, so anyone not doing it is not helping”.

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My man, I have been helping. I don’t know what you expect help to look like in a game where you can’t trust anyone.

I don’t know you’re the expert.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I guess my point here is, shouting “you aren’t helping” is more a reflection of you not quite having figured out how to see helpfulness when it’s happening. It’s your first game, so nobody would expect it. Just don’t be quick to think “this is how I help, so anyone not doing it is not helping”.

“Shouting?” I’m asking but you’d rather flex ego and tell us all how amazing you are. I’ll listen to all your bragging after we win if you want. Now let’s move on please.

58 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeah everyone “knew it all along”  after the reveals lol. Your ego is absolutely out of control.

Welcome to mafia. Everyone knew everything but just didn’t want to tip their hands. 

42 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Nice. How’s lil jiffy doing?

• Haha 3