Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You still don’t get that fis’ing you was to help you avoid NK? Seriously? 

I laid it all out for you, gave you the wink-nod, and … ugh, barry.

I caught onto it and played up the spat with you and @JiFieldsto continue it to keep Barry off the hit list. Well played since you knew I wasn’t ever going to burn a NA on Barry. Also why both of you were way down on my investigation list 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Greenseed4 what made you suicide counter reveal? 

I thought about this and my theory is he did it as a ruse to indicate there were at least two scum left which would paralyze us from going after either of the docs out of fear for killing the wrong one and then having to burn next lynch on the right one and lose the numbers game against sole remaining scum.

It did cause some discussion about lynching neither peen or lurker but we stuck to our guns and pushed in, in the end.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For real, want to know if he was just saying “eff it” or not.

Yeah I probably would’ve claimed VT and just went balls in against lurker’s insane reveal and point out that a body just got cleaned so of course the last remaining scum is gonna come out with a doc reveal now that there’s no real doc left to challenge.

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Lurker’s reveal was wonky, and I thought I was headed for a lynch if I didn’t do something.

With the numbers being so unbalanced I thought If I could just get to night phase and take out another town, maybe set off a trap to get my janitor powers back it would somehow work out.

I’m really horrible at this game.

Would love to see the scum chat this being my first game at all. Gg man that last round was nuts 

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Would love to see the scum chat this being my first game at all. Gg man that last round was nuts 

I’ll screenshot some of it in a bit. Ape was largely on point this game, but had to laugh at him calling Gsexy’s reveal clean and planned out when it was the exact opposite.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’ll screenshot some of it in a bit. Ape was largely on point this game, but had to laugh at him calling Gsexy’s reveal clean and planned out when it was the exact opposite.

Lurker’s reveal was bonkers. Not that I have much context but completely unorthodox according to everything I read. If peen didn’t counter, lurker might have gotten voted up

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Lurker’s reveal was bonkers. Not that I have much context but completely unorthodox according to everything I read. If peen didn’t counter, lurker might have gotten voted up

Lol yeah coming right on the heels of the janitor, limited use, etc seemed way too convenient. @Barry McCockinner was right to call it out IMO. But also, it might have been a bit premature but I think @Creepy Lurker’s instinct to get information on the table to narrow down the lynch pool and scum’s options was a good one. We were pretty much boxed in at that point with essentially 3 confirmed townies already.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol yeah coming right on the heels of the janitor, limited use, etc seemed way too convenient. @Barry McCockinner was right to call it out IMO. But also, it might have been a bit premature but I think @Creepy Lurker’s instinct to get information on the table to narrow down the lynch pool and scum’s options was a good one. We were pretty much boxed in at that point with essentially 3 confirmed townies already.

Yeah it was a great play in hindsight minus admitting the 3x reveal. It did force peen’s decision to counter which narrowed us to 2 options.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

For real?, Lurkers was a disaster in comparison. Hahaha

• Upvote 1