Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Alright let's get this game started! Three quick notes.

First: Vanilla Town members are referred to as Explorers in this game for flavor.

Second: In keeping with the theme there will be a few "traps" that can be triggered as you play. They are predetermined and will only happen once per trap. Watch your step!

Third: Due to the large size of the game and the fact we have several new players Day 1 may last a bit longer than I usually let it but after that deadlines may be shorter going forward depending on the momentum of the game.

So, you're triggering the traps as a mechanic and they're not trigger by a player?

And look at you getting a loosey goosey w/ deadlines...so mature these days

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolder said:

There are a limited number of traps I made up each with a unique trigger which cannot be triggered twice.

Barry was the first player to post a gif, Verbal was the first player to quote three or more other players.

The triggers (and the consequences) are predetermined but it is the players who trigger them. 

interesting

you @GATA have one for trying to ping the infamous @GATAbot, no? or the creator of said @GATAbot @CTM the ruiner of everything

• More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

There are a limited number of traps I made up each with a unique trigger which cannot be triggered twice.

Barry was the first player to post a gif, Verbal was the first player to quote three or more other players.

The triggers (and the consequences) are predetermined but it is the players who trigger them. 

Cool mechanic. I shudder to think of what perils await whoever is foolish enough to bring their service dog into the game thread.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok, this is badass. 

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Nolder said:

*** A TRAP HAS BEEN TRIGGERED ***

As you are all standing under the awning looking at Barry you notice the awning you are under now is old and dripping, the cloth is thin and seems about to tear, so you move over to a newer awning next to it. Verbal was too slow and with a SPLOOSH! he's drenched in water.

Verbal has lost his vote for this Day.

Verb neutered? Damn, those microsurgeries have come really far nowadays. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

Vote 80- my proclivity to trust you means I should kill you ... imagine what my actual interpersonal relationships are like.

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Mafia is certainly the place for this.  No worries we can have makeup sex once fantasy football gets started back up.  

You also just climbed up the all-time Mafia rankings like 15 spots (ahead of @Darthe and @Christine) just by voting me.  Strong play there.  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I haven't played in a while but I remember you doing this once and you were scum.

he does this a lot of games. just fyi

like 80 and verbal starting the game with votes on each other  its a staple posting.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mafia is certainly the place for this.  No worries we can have makeup sex once fantasy football gets started back up.  

You also just climbed up the all-time Mafia rankings like 15 spots (ahead of @Darthe and @Christine) just by voting me.  Strong play there.  

Starts back up? Never ended for the ever obsessed like me ... which means incoming ?

• Post of the Week 1