Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

Never mistake ignorance and apathy for strategy 

The stuff that's happening in this thread right now?  That's pretty much 90 % of Mafia.  Supposed "strategy" is really just window dressing, and only a small minority of players really care that much about it and/or are smart enough to develop one.  The rest of us are primarily just here for the entertainment and insults.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

*** A TRAP HAS BEEN TRIGGERED ***

As you are all standing under the awning looking at Barry you notice the awning you are under now is old and dripping, the cloth is thin and seems about to tear, so you move over to a newer awning next to it. Verbal was too slow and with a SPLOOSH! he's drenched in water.

Verbal has lost his vote for this Day.

I can't vote 80?

This game now sucks.

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

Vote 80- my proclivity to trust you means I should kill you ... imagine what my actual interpersonal relationships are like.

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

I like this guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

I don’t know what I’m doing. I don’t know what impact my role has. Nor do I understand what information anyone is basing their votes on. I suppose round 1 is the sounding out phase and try to spot a voting bloc which could signify scum coordination?

63BA864B-067D-45F9-B66B-C69E2949792C.gif.2bbec18bd5aa1339b84d1e73b4b0ba10.gif

• Haha 3