Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

Beaver is firing shots into a crowd with a blindfold on. He's a little too loose for my liking and doesn't seem to care who he's voting for, that screams scum.  I have a theory on 80 but I'm going to keep it to myself for the time being. 

Vote Beaver

Good vote, scum.

unvote vote Beaver

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Verbal interesting perspective thinkning that’s defending pac. I won’t debate it, but that wasn’t the intent… just indecision.

gun to my head, I think he’s scum. 

It's subtle, but coming from you I could be convinced it was intentionally subtle.  You like those kind of plays.

That said, I'm confident you aren't BOTH scum, but it's not a super stretch to think one of you MIGHT be.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

It's subtle, but coming from you I could be convinced it was intentionally subtle.  You like those kind of plays.

That said, I'm confident you aren't BOTH scum, but it's not a super stretch to think one of you MIGHT be.

Fair enough.

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, he’s not. Like, in order it was “my favorite role”, then his fake blow-up, then nothing.

To be fair, I've worn him out.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm weirded out by you agreeing with me so much.  Can you call me a dumbf*ck doofus or something?

OMG get a room already.

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Verbal I didn't know you were a Patriots fan.

i c wat u did thar

And **** no.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep willing to lynch any of these mongrels.  Add JiF to that list too.  He's not scum-hunting.

JiF was really invested in raising suspicion on Barry to the point he was arguing deputy can be a scum role despite me finding zero evidence of that online

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, he’s not. Like, in order it was “my favorite role”, then his fake blow-up, then nothing.

Indeed

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80 is playing both sides of the field. He’s 3rd party.

So then let’s lynch the bastid.

Serial Killer/Lone Wolf - May kill one person each night. Wins by being the last player still alive.

He was my day 1 scum read anyway.

unvote vote 80

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

JiF was really invested in raising suspicion on Barry to the point he was arguing deputy can be a scum role despite me finding zero evidence of that online

Indeed

Serial Killer/Lone Wolf - May kill one person each night. Wins by being the last player still alive.

unvote vote 80

Ummm, where did you read that?

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Indeed

unvote vote 80

no way to know if that role is in the game. 

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You know, for being a lawyer… you’re pretty bad at this self-incrimination stuff.

But then again, if you can’t afford Wi-Fi, I guess that shows how good you are at lawyering, lol

I worry every day I’ll be exposed but until then I’ll keep showing this continent how it’s done 

1 minute ago, jgb said:

He jumps on every train. It smells of some type of Independent affiliation that both sides should want hung.

I was leaning toward him being incahoots with you, but still Town.  This definitely adds a new wrinkle.

(I still think you’re collaborating with someone, btw)

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

I was leaning toward him being incahoots with you, but still Town.  This definitely adds a new wrinkle.

(I still think you’re collaborating with someone, btw)

I thought his reaction to you “gaming the mod” was way overblown. I think now ot was just an attempt to build a train. Any train. But then he jumps on any other one that starts building momentum.

Lurker is doing the same but I think he’s just an overzealous rookie. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think less then two hours to deadline, we need a majority, 

The only person 80 hasn’t questioned or voted for at some point are the new players and you. You also haven’t challenged 80 whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Pac, Ape, beaver

Beaver (3) - Crush, Greenseed, 80

Pac (2) - Hal, jvill

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Arsis

Greenseed (2) - Barry, JiF

Lurker (1) - Stark

jgb (1) - Smash

80 (1) - jgb

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST (TODAY)