Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Just now, Drums said:

Day 1 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Pac, Ape, beaver

Beaver (3) - Crush, Greenseed, 80

Pac (2) - Hal, jvill

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Arsis

Greenseed (2) - Barry, JiF

Lurker (1) - Stark

jgb (1) - Smash

80 (1) - jgb

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST (TODAY)

How can I be the only person voting for 80??

shocked the princess bride GIF

He is playing a game that doesn’t appear helpful to either faction.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

No, he’s not. Like, in order it was “my favorite role”, then his fake blow-up, then nothing.

Meh, I worked before the game went on pause, landed on jgb for the most pingy moment, after Gsexy.  The only real pingy moment in the after pause is that Smash exit before his shift.  I could go there but dont love not giving him a chance to defend/reveal but then I kind of do for the emo meltdown we'd get, so whatever, nobody wanted jgb, so I'm voting Gsexy.  Pretty much what I do.  I'd still kill Barry too, idgaf what anyone says about it.

OK Jabronis.  I'm getting ready to leave and won't be back in time for the official vote.  At least I don't think I will.  I may pop up on my phone if I remember.     If I am the sacrificial lamb, cool don't sweat it.   I would just like to point out that as a soon as I brought up FOS to Crusher he put all of his effort into pointing the finger at me being scum.   

Just now, Beaver said:

OK Jabronis.  I'm getting ready to leave and won't be back in time for the official vote.  At least I don't think I will.  I may pop up on my phone if I remember.     If I am the sacrificial lamb, cool don't sweat it.   I would just like to point out that as a soon as I brought up FOS to Crusher he put all of his effort into pointing the finger at me being scum.   

OMGUFS isn’t a sign of scumbaggery but it’s a sign of emo play. Send him an eclair and he will forgive you.

• Haha 1

Day 1 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Pac, Ape, beaver

Beaver (3) - Crush, Greenseed, 80

Greenseed (3) - Barry, JiF, jvill

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Arsis

Pac (1) - Hal

Lurker (1) - Stark

jgb (1) - Smash

80 (1) - jgb

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST (TODAY)

11 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You have 3 votes

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Stark said:

ok

not a defense, 80 is mediocre mafia guy, as are most of us

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

With an 80 minutes before deadline? Sounds great. 

The two strongest defenses to date by far. Both were IMMEDIATE.

Extremely suspicious. 

The suggestion to lynch 80 provoking immediate strong responses.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Beaver said:

No, I stated it was the way you presented the cases and how they seem to not really be represented by the qoute you brought up.  Seemed more like doing something just to do something. but sweet fall on sword at L6. haha

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Looking back don't see you questioning Smash at all, and you abandon your read on Arsis at the suggestion of a speed lynch?

It’s amazing how some are ignoring cases made by others to “hurry up and build a majority” of a rando.