Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He shut down when I called out his role. Keep his lynch in the town’s hip pocket. Lynch for scum hunting in d1.

That would also be a wise move for scum to do if he knows independents are generally not hunted D1.

You’re the chess master, no?

• Haha 1

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Not sure if you're referring to your case on 80 here, but while I admire your tenacity if you are town (or even if you're scum) and I've pushed 80 myself at times today, at this point with less than an hour till deadline its probably best to read the room and realize there won't be a consensus there today.

I fight for what I think is right. Call it a moral failing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, jgb said:

That would also be a wise move for scum to do if he knows independents are generally not hunted D1.

You’re the chess master, no?

lol, I love how you’re playing - just need reps with some of the situational stuff and you’re gonna be awesome

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, I love how you’re playing - just need reps with some of the situational stuff and you’re gonna be awesome

I know 80’s not getting a consensus. But I want major town points when he’s eventually exposed.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

The first theory posited was my FOS against 80. Trying to spin this as a last second dash is pathetic.

What am I trying to spin dingus, you picked a s*** target whose only vote is you. I consolidated on Smash who has pinged and some momentum rather than try to swing 8 other votes to my line of thinking with 50 minutes to go.

My pick would be Stark but I'm not going to try to sway the room with the hourglass wilting. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Lurker89 said:

What am I trying to spin dingus, you picked a s*** target whose only vote is you. I consolidated on Smash who has pinged and some momentum rather than try to swing 8 other votes to my line of thinking with 50 minutes to go.

My pick would be Stark but I'm not going to try to sway the room with the hourglass wilting. 

Looking here another emo. 

I no longer feel that jgb is scum, way too much town telling on this page.

I like the Beav, it's a good vote.  Crush had a nice point out before the pause the Beav, quoting a bunch of nothing burgers to come up w/ the conclusion he was voting the right person.  Seemed like fake effort.  His little move here before the deadline isnt sitting well either.  Smash on the radar for something similar, still got an eye on Gsexy.  Def could kill Barry.

Just now, JiFields said:

I no longer feel that jgb is scum, way too much town telling on this page.

I like the Beav, it's a good vote.  Crush had a nice point out before the pause the Beav, quoting a bunch of nothing burgers to come up w/ the conclusion he was voting the right person.  Seemed like fake effort.  His little move here before the deadline isnt sitting well either.  Smash on the radar for something similar, still got an eye on Gsexy.  Def could kill Barry.

Still on the Barry sh*t? Whether you think deputy could possible be scum fact is in like 99% of games it’s a town role. And I’m being generous. Every — 100% — of resources I read had deputy as a definitive town role. You could end up being right… but a terrible D1 lynch by the numbers IMHO.

• Upvote 1

@The Crusher so let me get this straight chubby you LOLed and drew attention to me for voting JGB who I was casing along with you and 80 at which time you and 80 try to speed lynch me ? Then is that was not enough You, for the same reasons you pointed at me Voted for beaver who had no votes at the time . If this is not scum behavior I'm not sure what is. 

BTW I'm here now because I took a break at work, only have a few minutes, I did catch up on the 4 or so pages and got a good laugh. 

UNVOTE JGB

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Neither is disagreeing with someones reads and defending a player. 

Just interesting that the only guy who you dropped your chill style to defend is the one who has not once challenged you. And he’s challenged basically everyone else.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

@The Crusher so let me get this straight chubby you LOLed and drew attention to me for voting JGB who I was casing along with you and 80 at which time you and 80 try to speed lynch me ? Then is that was not enough You, for the same reasons you pointed at me Voted for beaver who had no votes at the time . If this is not scum behavior I'm not sure what is. 

BTW I'm here now because I took a break at work, only have a few minutes, I did catch up on the 4 or so pages and got a good laugh. 

UNVOTE JGB

So you theory was me 80, and crush were in cahoots as scum but now in the last four pages you want to lynch me because… I’m foaming at the mouth against them?

So you think this is a bussing then. Well then I’ll accept the Oscar.

Day 1 Vote Count

Beaver (6) - Crush, Greenseed, 80, JiF, jvill, Smash

Smash (4) - Pac, Ape, beaver, Lurker

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Arsis

Greenseed (1) - Barry

Pac (1) - Hal

Lurker (1) - Stark

80 (1) - jgb

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST (TODAY)

Just now, jgb said:

So you theory was me 80, and crush were in cahoots as scum but now in the last four pages you want to lynch me because… I’m foaming at the mouth against them?

Did you notice my vote JGB :)

Ive been playing you this whole game no worries the last vote is the one that counts every time

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Still on the Barry sh*t? Whether you think deputy could possible be scum fact is in like 99% of games it’s a town role. And I’m being generous. Every — 100% — of resources I read had deputy as a definitive town role. You could end up being right… but a terrible D1 lynch by the numbers IMHO.

Nobody is voting Barry, I'm not voting Barry, he's not a serious lynch candidate.  I'm sharing my thoughts because sharing is caring.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

You’re right in that it’s a terrible d1 Lynch. You’re wrong for why… the why should have zero to do with mafia wiki. It’s all about a piece of information that is in the game, but can be vetted without risking a misLynch. 

Jif town is a gut player. Like you on 80, he will want credit for being right in the end. This is partly how he makes sure he reminds us. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Did you notice my vote JGB :)

Ive been playing you this whole game no worries the last vote is the one that counts every time

All good 49% of Americans waste their vote every 4 years you’re in good company 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Also why you cryin it was only one vote on ya ?

ok im out later guys