Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Just interesting that the only guy who you dropped your chill style to defend is the one who has not once challenged you. And he’s challenged basically everyone else.

80 and crusher as scum teammates would challenge and likely vote each other. I don’t see this connection.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You’re right in that it’s a terrible d1 Lynch. You’re wrong for why… the why should have zero to do with mafia wiki. It’s all about a piece of information that is in the game, but can be vetted without risking a misLynch. 

Jif town is a gut player. Like you on 80, he will want credit for being right in the end. This is partly how he makes sure he reminds us. 

Ok well it’s a low percentage play (again by my review a zero percentage play) — which means you’re either scum sowing down or a wunderkind deserving of adoration if proven correct.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Ok well it’s a low percentage play (again by my review a zero percentage play) — which means you’re either scum sowing down or a wunderkind deserving of adoration if proven correct.

We’re fully aligned in the bold. I’m really just trying to impart that the wiki is useless as a detective tool in game play.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re right in that it’s a terrible d1 Lynch. You’re wrong for why… the why should have zero to do with mafia wiki. It’s all about a piece of information that is in the game, but can be vetted without risking a misLynch. 

Jif town is a gut player. Like you on 80, he will want credit for being right in the end. This is partly how he makes sure he reminds us. 

I mean, we're trusting something literally called a "Trap".  So idk but def want the credit if right. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You put him at L1. Might consider invite until he has a chance to reveal. Or not. I don’t care either way, but some view it as “the way”.

JFC in one breath we want a D1 lynch in the next its time for decorum.

I feel like I'm voting with a bunch of scum anyway so....

UNVOTE 

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

JFC in one breath we want a D1 lynch in the next its tike for decorum.

I feel like I'm voting with a bunch of scum anyway so....

UNVOTE 

I’m trying to help you rookies learn the game. Sorry. If you’re committed to being here to deadline, then just make it known you’ll vote him so we reach majority. 

I will vote beaver too, if it means majority is reached.

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@The Crusher so let me get this straight chubby you LOLed and drew attention to me for voting JGB who I was casing along with you and 80 at which time you and 80 try to speed lynch me ? Then is that was not enough You, for the same reasons you pointed at me Voted for beaver who had no votes at the time . If this is not scum behavior I'm not sure what is. 

BTW I'm here now because I took a break at work, only have a few minutes, I did catch up on the 4 or so pages and got a good laugh. 

UNVOTE JGB

Nice vote 30 minutes before deadline. Game isn't about you. I voted you to set a trap. Love you Smash. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m trying to help you rookies learn the game. Sorry. If you’re committed to being here to deadline, then just make it known you’ll vote him so we reach majority. 

I will vote beaver too, if it means majority is reached.

And I'm happy to and willing to learn.... As a rookie I'm looking for a lynch to see what info i get from it... Beaver isn't  the best target from what has pinged for me so far but his death could be a means to an end ... at least for me.

Day 1 Vote Count

Beaver (7) - Crush, Greenseed, 80, JiF, jvill, Smash, Lurker

Smash (3) - Pac, Ape, beaver

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Arsis

Greenseed (1) - Barry

Pac (1) - Hal

Lurker (1) - Stark

80 (1) - jgb

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST (TODAY)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

And I'm happy to and willing to learn.... As a rookie I'm looking for a lynch to see what info i get from it... Beaver isn't  the best target from what has pinged for me so far but his death could be a means to an end ... at least for me.

I’m getting the evil eye for being glued to my phone. I guess we can vote him in the next few if he doesn’t chime in.