Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unless someone has a gun, towns only chance to eliminate scum is to lynch. Scum would love to eliminate that opportunity. What are you talking about?

If it’s random it’s bad to lynch but if you think it’s 50/50 then let it drop lol.  

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You mistake jumping off Pac as an indication I'm unwilling to lynch Pac.  Moreso I like Peen more for scum AND my hope is Pac contributes something soon.  

Now Peen is the # 2 train and that makes me happy.

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Please point to the other time I posted that comment or anything like it.

And also, your two scenarios were Ape working solo as scum, or scum joining up to take down an innocent Pac. Seems to me both scenarios would require Pac to be town.

I think lots on the PAC train are town and lots trying to save him are on the possible scum list.   Nothing at all to do with PACs game lol.  

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

I no longer feel that jgb is scum, way too much town telling on this page.

I like the Beav, it's a good vote.  Crush had a nice point out before the pause the Beav, quoting a bunch of nothing burgers to come up w/ the conclusion he was voting the right person.  Seemed like fake effort.  His little move here before the deadline isnt sitting well either.  Smash on the radar for something similar, still got an eye on Gsexy.  Def could kill Barry.

JiF first trying to kill the deputy and now this… I don’t know… seems suspicious.  

The group knew this expedition would be dangerous, challenging, and would absolutely risk their lives, but no one expected it to start so soon. Little did they know, the deaths were just getting started and neither Vicki, nor the hand-selected Indiana Jones could get a grasp on the group at this moment. Each of the explorers had their own egos and different views, barely budging from who they thought was responsible for the crime of the man that lay dead. 

As rigamortis was starting to set in on the dead man, the group was finally coming to a consensus of the guilty party. 

“It’s Beaver!” one man shouted.

“Where the hell is that bastard?” another shouted as he grabbed some rope. 

“There he is, get him!” 

Beaver, with enough whisky on his breath to drown a Crusher, screamed, “I'M INNOCENT!” but in a drunk panic, ran into the middle of the street, in the pouring rain, and was run over by a passing car. 

Beaver, town explorer, was flattened.

“I don’t know, Vicki,” Indy said. “This one just feels different. This is some of the worst luck I’ve had on one of these trips and that’s saying a goddam lot!”

“I know but we have a job to do. Let’s get some sleep.”

Little did they know what was to come..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

So we hung a townie.

Yes, it happens.

The hardest concept for me to grasp when I began playing this is that the town is a collective. Meaning low value tie yes shouldn’t prioritize their own self preservation, and town deaths will happen, the key is to collect info, slowly vet players and isolate scum over time.

I used to sell out to stay alive and try to catch the whole scum team in one case. It was tragically bad.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, it happens.

The hardest concept for me to grasp when I began playing this is that the town is a collective. Meaning low value tie yes shouldn’t prioritize their own self preservation, and town deaths will happen, the key is to collect info, slowly vet players and isolate scum over time.

I used to sell out to stay alive and try to catch the whole scum team in one case. It was tragically bad.

Vanilla town doesn't have good options once they hit L2/L1. A false claim is bad business for the collective. Pity Beav wasn't active at the deadline, though. Would've liked to see his defense.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure.  Just saying in general those who pushed for Beaver’s lynch can’t all be deemed scummy just cuz they pushed for a lynch of someone who flipped town.

Yes but it was an unsupported case. There were better options such as... YOU.