Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

good then lets kill your partner cRUSH he's terrible at it. :)

Now that I said that I'm sure I'm firmly cemented as scum in the eyes of the chubby one

Maybe you can draw us a flow chart since apparently you think I'm the maestro of the evil empire with like 17 direct reports

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m glad I kinda decided I’d just roll along this game. Give some advice, see how the new guys do, get some laughs… not make myself crazy with effort. It feels like a game where newbie logic details me, if I let it.

you at least got one part of this post half correct

• Haha 1

My lil Peen has been nominated to the “royal court” at his high school Mid-Winter Dance.  It’s a huge honor I’m sure.  Proud dad that I am, we were at the tux shop yesterday picking out the best combo of Ivory Paisley jacket, powder blue vest and bow tie… all of this right around deadline so I’m trying to piece together what happened.  It seems to me:

1. Beaver was lynched.

2. Then, Verbal got his ability to vote back but now he can never unvote? @Drums or was that a one time thing? 

3. Beaver continued to collect votes, post-lynch, by multiple people, lol. 

4. The newbies started voting again and potentially admitting stuff they shouldn’t.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

My lil Peen has been nominated to the “royal court” at his high school Mid-Winter Dance.  It’s a huge honor I’m sure.  Proud dad that I am, we were at the tux shop yesterday picking out the best combo of Ivory Paisley jacket, powder blue vest and bow tie… all of this right around deadline so I’m trying to piece together what happened.  It seems to me:

1. Beaver was lynched.

2. Then, Verbal got his ability to vote back but now he can never unvote? @Drums or was that a one time thing? 

3. Beaver continued to collect votes, post-lynch, by multiple people, lol. 

4. The newbies started voting again and potentially admitting stuff they shouldn’t.

Did I miss anything?

holders rule was "unvote" is not necessary to change vote, so I don't know why this would matter. Verb can always just vote someone else with low count vs "unvote" 

congrats on lil peen 

32 minutes ago, Stark said:

holders rule was "unvote" is not necessary to change vote, so I don't know why this would matter. Verb can always just vote someone else with low count vs "unvote" 

congrats on lil peen 

I hear you on unvoting. 

I thought maybe Nolder was introducing a new mechanic, that this one person isn’t able to change their mind once voting. 

And, Thanks! Super proud that I’m raising a good pickle. 

• Haha 3