Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

2 hours ago, jgb said:

So am I correct that once we get the votes to lynch the day ends immediately? Judging by others’ comments it is customary to give the prospective lynchee some time to come to their own defense before dropping the trap door (when not right up against the deadline).

Are we all on board with that?

291173259_smile-lamorne-morris(1).gif.33a371a73ca36d3ad8f32bcf2412a376.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

The group had set out for their destination and were traveling through the night. As Indy and some of the other explorers prioritized some shut-eye, for others, it had not come so easy. One man had recently developed a cough and was having difficulty relaxing his body, and this kept others up as well. 

One of the men decided to take a walk to get away from the coughing. As he walked he was thinking about the woman he noticed earlier in the day, around the time of the first death. He hadn’t seen her again until this moment, as she walked down the aisle towards him. She was too frail to be a part of this group yet here she is, tagging along.   He paused in the aisle as she walked by, making eye contact with her, close enough to kiss. Something was off about her. He watched her walk by and decided to follow. 

He knocked on her door.

No answer.

He tried the door and it was unlocked.

She lunged at him with a dagger but did not time it properly. The man grabbed her and threw her on the bed. He enjoyed taking the dagger from her, and the way she fought back. She spit on his face, she did not fear death. She hated every last one of the explorers and wanted to see them burn in hell. 

The spit burned his face and he backed away. She grabbed some kind of powder from her cloak and blew it at him, burning his eyes. She reached for the dagger but the man still reacted quick enough and kicked her in the chest, flinging her back into the wall. He rushed over to her, picked her up by her neck, and didn’t let go until the light went out in her eyes.

80, Tsarina Viktoriya Romanov, the eldest surviving heir of the House of Romanov and serial killer, has been strangled.

LOL, @Integrity28 is your Daddy. Also shout out to @jgb You were on him! 

• Upvote 1

The rest of the group was alerted by the commotion but by the time they had burst into the room, it was too late. The lifeless body of the woman lay on the floor and the man had already rummaged through her stuff.

“She tried to stab me, then poison me. I don’t know who she was but I had no choice but to do what I did. Look.” He pointed over to the contents of her things, emptied all over the place.

“Poison," Indy said.

They looked around when they noticed the coughing had stopped. She had managed to take one more with her before she died. You see, the day before, Viktoriya Romanov had slipped something into that man’s tea, causing him to develop a cough, stopping his lungs altogether within 24 hours.

Verbal, scum Lover, has been poisoned.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

The rest of the group was alerted by the commotion but by the time they had burst into the room, it was too late. The lifeless body of the woman lay on the floor and the man had already rummaged through her stuff.

“She tried to stab me, then poison me. I don’t know who she was but I had no choice but to do what I did. Look.” He pointed over to the contents of her things, emptied all over the place.

“Poison," Indy said.

They looked around when they noticed the coughing had stopped. She had managed to take one more with her before she died. You see, the day before, Viktoriya Romanov had slipped something into that man’s tea, causing him to develop a cough, and stopping his lungs altogether within 24 hours.

Awesome going away present 80.

Town power bitches!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

“Poison," Indy said.

They looked around when they noticed the coughing had stopped. She had managed to take one more with her before she died. You see, the day before, Viktoriya Romanov had slipped something into that man’s tea, causing him to develop a cough, and stopping his lungs altogether within 24 hours.

Haha 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Drums said:

The group had set out for their destination and were traveling through the night. As Indy and some of the other explorers prioritized some shut-eye, for others, it had not come so easy. One man had recently developed a cough and was having difficulty relaxing his body, and this kept others up as well. 

One of the men decided to take a walk to get away from the coughing. As he walked he was thinking about the woman he noticed earlier in the day, around the time of the first death. He hadn’t seen her again until this moment, as she walked down the aisle towards him. She was too frail to be a part of this group yet here she is, tagging along.   He paused in the aisle as she walked by, making eye contact with her, close enough to kiss. Something was off about her. He watched her walk by and decided to follow. 

He knocked on her door.

No answer.

He tried the door and it was unlocked.

She lunged at him with a dagger but did not time it properly. The man grabbed her and threw her on the bed. He enjoyed taking the dagger from her, and the way she fought back. She spit on his face, she did not fear death. She hated every last one of the explorers and wanted to see them burn in hell. 

The spit burned his face and he backed away. She grabbed some kind of powder from her cloak and blew it at him, burning his eyes. She reached for the dagger but the man still reacted quick enough and kicked her in the chest, flinging her back into the wall. He rushed over to her, picked her up by her neck, and didn’t let go until the light went out in her eyes.

80, Tsarina Viktoriya Romanov, the eldest surviving heir of the House of Romanov and serial killer, has been strangled.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..GFY 80

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

“Poison," Indy said.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha, I’ve still got it. Good job 80. ♥️

23 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ha, classic!

17 minutes ago, jgb said:

So if verbal was a lover, doesn't that mean his linked lover is insta-killed?

Typically, yes. We’ve seen kids take liberties with the lover role. Also mix it up like a mason/lover hybrid.

It’s possible he had to find his lover before their bond set in. Who knows… just keep playing.

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Haha, I’ve still got it. Good job 80. ♥️

Ha, classic!

Typically, yes. We’ve seen kids take liberties with the lover role. Also mix it up like a mason/lover hybrid.

It’s possible he had to find his lover before their bond set in. Who knows… just keep playing.

handshake GIF