Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

46 minutes ago, Drums said:

The group had set out for their destination and were traveling through the night. As Indy and some of the other explorers prioritized some shut-eye, for others, it had not come so easy. One man had recently developed a cough and was having difficulty relaxing his body, and this kept others up as well. 

One of the men decided to take a walk to get away from the coughing. As he walked he was thinking about the woman he noticed earlier in the day, around the time of the first death. He hadn’t seen her again until this moment, as she walked down the aisle towards him. She was too frail to be a part of this group yet here she is, tagging along.   He paused in the aisle as she walked by, making eye contact with her, close enough to kiss. Something was off about her. He watched her walk by and decided to follow. 

He knocked on her door.

No answer.

He tried the door and it was unlocked.

She lunged at him with a dagger but did not time it properly. The man grabbed her and threw her on the bed. He enjoyed taking the dagger from her, and the way she fought back. She spit on his face, she did not fear death. She hated every last one of the explorers and wanted to see them burn in hell. 

The spit burned his face and he backed away. She grabbed some kind of powder from her cloak and blew it at him, burning his eyes. She reached for the dagger but the man still reacted quick enough and kicked her in the chest, flinging her back into the wall. He rushed over to her, picked her up by her neck, and didn’t let go until the light went out in her eyes.

80, Tsarina Viktoriya Romanov, the eldest surviving heir of the House of Romanov and serial killer, has been strangled.

I told you asshats that SOB was dirty !!

• Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

handshake GIF

I saw him for what he was pretty early, but by keeping quiet on the theory I got to watch him scum hunt as SK. That vantage point often makes it very easy, so I wanted to see where he made cases vs. hopping on others cases. SK wants to gain town cred, so finding scum is important to them… and they see the game at a different angle.

My strategy on not lynching him was spot on. Scum wasted a NK on him, thus not targeting town like they should have. The mistake we made was not lynching pac or smash, imo.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I saw him for what he was pretty early, but by keeping quiet on the theory I got to watch him scum hunt as SK. That vantage point often makes it very easy, so I wanted to see where he made cases vs. hopping on others cases. SK wants to gain town cred, so finding scum is important to them… and they see the game at a different angle.

My strategy on not lynching him was spot on. Scum wasted a NK on him, thus not targeting town like they should have. The mistake we made was not lynching pac or smash, imo.

Yeah he was super eager to jump on every and any train that seemed to pick up steam

On 1/18/2023 at 2:27 PM, Verbal said:

@Integrity28

I don't get what you mean with the "spirit of the game" type argument.  Somebody who is actively avoiding this thread should rightfully garner suspicion.  Me taking the opportunity to slank after losing my vote 100% should get suspicion, and 80 was correct (I hate admitting that) for doing it.

This feels like you're defending him, but not trying to look like you're defending him.  How close am I?

On 1/18/2023 at 2:53 PM, Verbal said:

I mean, Ape essentially defended Pac there, and while I don't particularly like how he did it, one could say Smash backtracked his vote away from Pac under the guise of "getting him to play".  I'm stretching a little on both ends there, but it's what I got.

Also, we should kill 80.

Probably a decent vote, tbh.

On 1/18/2023 at 2:55 PM, Verbal said:

I'm never saying this again, and I'm only doing it now because I can't vote him D1 anyway.

80 is probably town.

*pukes*

On 1/18/2023 at 3:53 PM, Integrity28 said:

@Verbal interesting perspective thinkning that’s defending pac. I won’t debate it, but that wasn’t the intent… just indecision.

gun to my head, I think he’s scum. 

On 1/18/2023 at 4:11 PM, Verbal said:

It's subtle, but coming from you I could be convinced it was intentionally subtle.  You like those kind of plays.

That said, I'm confident you aren't BOTH scum, but it's not a super stretch to think one of you MIGHT be.

On 1/18/2023 at 4:13 PM, Integrity28 said:

Fair enough.

This is the sequence I’m referring to. Verbal is being coy, but clearly trying to undermine me and tie me to pac.

I was curious how he didn’t know what I meant re: spirit of play. I walked right into this.

vote pac

Still like smash for scum, too. Not as much a case though, mostly gut. For pac it looks like verbal was tying me to someone he knew was scum.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is the sequence I’m referring to. Verbal is being coy, but clearly trying to undermine me and tie me to pac.

I was curious how he didn’t know what I meant re: spirit of play. I walked right into this.

vote pac

Still like smash for scum, too. Not as much a case though, mostly gut. For pac it looks like verbal was tying me to someone he knew was scum.

your gut always , every single game, has me as scum so you go with that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Serial killer - independent scum?  The other scum don’t know?  I assume because they killed 80 lol.

But did Verbal not know he was tied to 80.  As his lover? 

How did scum kill 2 scum the 1st night? 

3 factions. Scum, town and sk. Sk is not scum.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Serial killer - independent scum?  The other scum don’t know?  I assume because they killed 80 lol.

But did Verbal not know he was tied to 80.  As his lover? 

How did scum kill 2 scum the 1st night? 

SK shot Verb, Scum lover, and it looks like scum team elected to kill 80

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Did 80 and verbal kill each other? ?

it looks like the comment I made above this quote.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hahahahah suck it @Verbal.  No votes for you this game.  Go Town!  lol.  

Now to continue preparing for my epic @CTM Search Party game.

80, I got lucky to play with you my first game! Appreciate you posting all the crib notes in the thread to help out us noobs.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 1/18/2023 at 4:09 PM, Integrity28 said:

80 is playing both sides of the field. He’s 3rd party.

On 1/18/2023 at 4:50 PM, jgb said:

80 just wants someone — anyone — to taste rope. He has pushed every train that gains a little steam. Ape’s theory that he’s an independent has legs.

String him up!

I will never in a million years understand how this is done.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 2