Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I said you’re scummy and voted you.

You said I’m scummy and didn’t vote me. Then acted like you didn’t call me scummy.

These are not the same thing.

we good man I'm more in absolutes "looked scummy" and "scummy" are not the same either at least for me they are not :) I never even cased you at all. I did go after Lurker to vet what you were saying though since he was admittedly blindly following you that's a very scummy play and lazy play to boot which is making him rise up the scum list for me

31 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

FYI if you click the little magnifying glass on the bottom left of each person's posts it will show you just their posts in the thread.

Quite literally thank you. 

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Thx for helping him out :)

Lazy scum hunting for sure

No need to be a ****. I would like to learn ... I'm not a wizard of JNs functionality....up until last week this wasnt a gaming platform for me. It was a merely a place I used to S***post about the team that is one of many things that torments my psyche.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

we good man I'm more in absolutes "looked scummy" and "scummy" are not the same either at least for me they are not :) I never even cased you at all. I did go after Lurker to vet what you were saying though since he was admittedly blindly following you that's a very scummy play and lazy play to boot which is making him rise up the scum list for me

Saying someone is “as scummy as it gets” and not voting them is often viewed as a nudge. Cop claim aside, I think you’re backpedaling.

Either way, I don’t feel like doing this with you today. 

5 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

That's fine .... seems like everyone is making their case on inference and clout. The case on you is self admittedly weak and gut. I'm new to this I expect my cases to be weak and gut, the best use of my ability is to gague other reactions to my cases and the other cases put forth.

You say it's  on me to make the case meanwhile every time someone else "makes a case" with little backing it up I throw up a general question that could be met with 2 or 3 sentence fragment bullet points in a post that would take under a minute and its met with "OMG go reread the entire 2 thread, week long D1 game  and infer it for yourself noob" sorry I don't have the eidetic memory of @jgb ?(that kiss is to jgbs cute @$$) . 

People asked me to back my **** up and to summarize the Pac situation with Apes FOS  of him and implication of Smash (which seemed like give the noob homework) so I shared that and what weak gut evidence I had on you. In good faith I took time to explain myself in a lengthy manner thinking it may get others to be open to explaining their stance in a brief manner. Which is met with general obstinance and douchery by most.

No need for a lengthy response I'm quite literally here for the Lulz, the camaraderie, and to learn a bit of the game and see if it's a fun use of my time. It seems some people care more about the gameplay and less the Lulz and Camaraderie, which is their prerogative. I'm sure with more seasoning the gameplay will grow  in importance to me as well.

your summary of Pac situation was a good post, the only part that was weak when you said that there were other posts of mine and they weren't quoted. 

people here will bust your balls for sure. and some more than others. if someone tells you to go re-read the thread you can tell them to kick rocks. could also ask them for a reference point in the thread. they can quote an initial post and you can read back from that point. 

just trying to be helpful

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Saying someone is “as scummy as it gets” and not voting them is often viewed as a nudge. Cop claim aside, I think you’re backpedaling.

Either way, I don’t feel like doing this with you today. 

We don't have to do anything today if you would take my meaning as I'm telling you I meant it. I used the word "LOOKING" in both posts ..... If I was going after you as Scum I would have never put that word in there just take my word on that and this conversation is over .... Cool ?

• More Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

your summary of Pac situation was a good post, the only part that was weak when you said that there were other posts of mine and they weren't quoted. 

people here will bust your balls for sure. and some more than others. if someone tells you to go re-read the thread you can tell them to kick rocks. could also ask them for a reference point in the thread. they can quote an initial post and you can read back from that point. 

just trying to be helpful

Appreciate it ... I mean up until 3 mins ago I didn't know I could tap the magnifying glass to see all posts by a single person, so I was quite literally scrolling through pages and re reading **** and attempting to piece **** together. Maybe that makes me a moron ... so be it.

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

Appreciate it ... I mean up until 3 mins ago I didn't know I could tap the magnifying glass to see all posts by a single person, so I was quite literally scrolling through pages and re reading **** and attempting to piece **** together. Maybe that makes me a moron ... so be it.

Nah lurker we're all morons some of us were playing this damn game for many years and didn't know that LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No, Smash claimed cop and Pac is a dingleberry 

sh*t man, you typed that as I was googling another word for "unplayful" my vote still stands, you've been playing from the shadows and I've only known you to not be front and center when you're scummy

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

sh*t man, you typed that as I was googling another word for "unplayful" my vote still stands, you've been playing from the shadows and I've only known you to not be front and center when you're scummy

Explain what playing  from the shadows means. Then go read the Lynch I lead  on a townie at the end of  day 1. Not sure how much more Front and center I can be, so here you go some front and centerness. 

vote Green Peans 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Quite literally thank you. 

No need to be a ****. I would like to learn ... I'm not a wizard of JNs functionality....up until last week this wasnt a gaming platform for me. It was a merely a place I used to S***post about the team that is one of many things that torments my psyche.

#zachenberg

14 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Do you know who has been suspiciously quiet and atypically serious?  

vote Crusher

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Explain what playing  from the shadows means. Then go read the Lynch I lead  on a townie at the end of  day 1. Not sure how much more Front and center I can be, so here you go some front and centerness. 

vote Green Peans 

oh this looks like fun. 

@Jetsfan80 @jgb @Integrity28  @Smashmouth

@anyoneelseinterested

Today we're getting Bipolar Lurker ... personally I miss Chaos Lurker but I'm sure he'll wake up and take reigns soon.

If any of you know the character ... for the last 15 years or so I've felt a great kinship with Moon Knight. If you know him then you know why lol.

20230120_101930.thumb.jpg.4f309dd9cd94a4fa1d79977623a3f20b.jpg

20230120_101958.thumb.jpg.6458c2dacc6651b4967bd178d4ca7ab1.jpg

I have a comic book problem.... or as we say in the comic hobby I have "issues"

Off topic side track over.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote Arsis

i think he’s been burying votes, both d1 and d2 ?‍♂️

39 minutes ago, Stark said:

finally. I was making this point on him early in game. after the "trap" revealed Barry as deputy he still proceeded to vote Barry and keep his vote parked the majority of the 40 pages of game. no one bit on it with me except @Beaver 

I went back )at old game thread and this one) and looked at interactions around Verbal's posts, which there weren't a lot - I didn't notice anyone hinting around at "lovers partner" or trying to find him. 

I like this vote back 

VOTE ARSIS

Yes. 

Vote Arsis

He spent the bulk of D1 fixated on mechanics instead of hunting, and then when called on it questioned how its possible to hunt D1 besides fishing for reactions (which he also wasn't doing).

But @Stark not sure if you're trying to make a connection between the lovers and your Arsis vote, but if so I'm not sure what you're getting at. And also, JiF has claimed to be Verb's lover.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

vote Green Peans 

you led a lynch ? or did you mean Lunch ? Busting your way through a buffet line does not mean you got someone lynched.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Yes. 

Vote Arsis

He spent the bulk of D1 fixated on mechanics instead of hunting, and then when called on it questioned how its possible to hunt D1 besides fishing for reactions (which he also wasn't doing).

But @Stark not sure if you're trying to make a connection between the lovers and your Arsis vote, but if so I'm not sure what you're getting at. And also, JiF has claimed to be Verb's lover.

sorry that may not have been clear, No I am not linking arsis to Verb....

I looked back at old thread and this one around Verbs posts and didn't notice anyone hinting to him about it. I saw JiF claim it with the tongue gif 

I am in office today so I can't really peel through the thread, just more keeping up with the D2 as best I can. I am going to look back at JiF stuff 

2 hours ago, JiFields said:

Anywho, nothing can be trusted from our conversation but I started VT, had no indications I was a Lover, fwiw

So basically you were Vanilla Town but then Scum confirmed Verbal made you his lover .... right ?

Could he have also turned you scum ? 

I would say its very possible JIF could be scum recruited by Verbal

On 1/18/2023 at 6:17 PM, Smashmouth said:

@The Crusher so let me get this straight chubby you LOLed and drew attention to me for voting JGB who I was casing along with you and 80 at which time you and 80 try to speed lynch me ? Then is that was not enough You, for the same reasons you pointed at me Voted for beaver who had no votes at the time . If this is not scum behavior I'm not sure what is. 

BTW I'm here now because I took a break at work, only have a few minutes, I did catch up on the 4 or so pages and got a good laugh. 

UNVOTE JGB

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote Crusher

He's just coasting along providing nothing so why not get him talking I need a little lulz in my life right now.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Dude I said you LOOKED SCUMMY just like you do to me ...exactly like you do to me. If I was going after you hard as scum you know damn well what would have happened but it Didn't.

I didn't vote you, I didn't case you, and I've been 100 % consistent in who I've been looking at this whole damn game. I'm now STILL looking at Crusher the big OMGUS baby, and JGB who pinged me early yet you and your poop posts get people focusing on me claiming Im not casing anyone. Its hilarious.

Ape's "you called me scum but didn't vote me" rang a bell so went back to the top quote up here. Was up against deadline and don't believe anyone was on Crush at the time so it makes sense why Smash didn't vote there even if he did call out Crush for "scum behavior". But then today, we're on to voting Crusher but for a completely different reason, and then just a bit later again we're looking at Crusher but again for different reasoning, while seeming to claim some consistency that isn't there.

So Smash, why the change from "if this is not scum behavior then I'm not sure what is" to "voting Crusher for the lulz"?

41 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Well holy sh*t.

So Smash is Cop, and Pac is cleared as town?

unvote

Pac is only cleared as town when we clear Snash. You know that.

Is this an act? Not the first time this game you’ve acted like a babe in the woods.