Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Ape's "you called me scum but didn't vote me" rang a bell so went back to the top quote up here. Was up against deadline and don't believe anyone was on Crush at the time so it makes sense why Smash didn't vote there even if he did call out Crush for "scum behavior". But then today, we're on to voting Crusher but for a completely different reason, and then just a bit later again we're looking at Crusher but again for different reasoning, while seeming to claim some consistency that isn't there.

So Smash, why the change from "if this is not scum behavior then I'm not sure what is" to "voting Crusher for the lulz"?

Didnt mean for it to come out as lulz on my crusher vote I just put that in there for him to get a laugh out of it.

11 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I mean, you're not the cop.  lol   Pretty obvious.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Crush

Vote JIF

Incoming JIF GIF and mock outrage in about 5 seconds

How come when Jif calls you not the cop you vote him? But when I did it you just talked in circles and tried to gaslight?

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Crush

Vote JIF

Incoming JIF GIF and mock outrage in about 5 seconds

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I'd vote ape or jif right.

Do we have any reason to believe Verb and JiF were aligned? Two scum lovers doesn't seem to make much sense.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

How come when Jif calls you not the cop you vote him? But when I did it you just talked in circles and tried to gaslight?

APE JIF 's interaction with me on the last few pages had absolutely nothing to do with why I voted him I couldn't care less that he thinks Im not the cop and my vote on him was not an OMGUS vote. I went back and read his posts and it dawned on me if Verbal was confirmed scum its possible he could have turned JIF as scum as well. I say this because if you read JIFs post it says I "started" as VT . So does that mean he's no longer town or is he just claiming he's now a lover ?

14 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I made it clear throughout day one ..... 80 JGB and Crusher were all on my list . I voted PAC to get him active. If you read my posts you will see I was pretty consistent with those views. Keep in mind it was day 1 no one had a good case. Looks like I was right about 80 to some extent not bragging on it, he was just off to me. That being said I'm still having to take a good look at JGB moving forward. Knowing now 80 was a SK could provide some hints. I felt 80 and JGB were somehow connected when I questioned JGB a bit he started changing a few things in his play like referring to the WIKI when pressured to try and cover what seemed to be a bit too much knowledge for a new player. While I started leaning away from that now I'm wondering if they were a SK team with 80 coaching him up early. 

so why would you investigate pac and not one of your top 3. You especially seemed to be on JGB all day ...

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Do we have any reason to believe Verb and JiF were aligned? Two scum lovers doesn't seem to make much sense.

JIF said he started out VT. those were his exact words so scum Verbal picked him as his lover possibly turning JIF scum . Seriously I'm just asking the question and voting JIF for the upcoming outrage

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So basically you were Vanilla Town but then Scum confirmed Verbal made you his lover .... right ?

Could he have also turned you scum ? 

I would say its very possible JIF could be scum recruited by Verbal

scum confirmed what?  dude

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The idea that I'd admit to being Verb's lover, as scum, might be the dumbest sh*t ever, I mean, wifom and whatever but really?  lmfao

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so why would you investigate pac and not one of your top 3. You especially seemed to be on JGB all day ...

I investigated PAC because of his lack of play and because he was getting a lot of attention. I assumed more inactivity from him so I wanted to know for sure WTF was going on with him. When  you play a cop its not just all about your suspects right ?

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

You cant be this dumb

No but you seem to be pretty dumb since I asked a legitimate question. 

You said Verbal picked you as his lover and at the time you were VT ....Are you telling me there was no way Verbal could have turned you ? I mean you did come out and make it clear you were VT .  Its not a dumb assumption JIF everything against you is not always dumb or LULz or Stupid .

54 minutes ago, Stark said:

you're the 

vote count b!tch, quit dirtying up the thread and go cuddle with verbal and get your emotional support. lol

I am the Interim Interim Mod and I have lots and lots of authority and will do what I please when I please.  And there are 3 things you can do about it:

1. Nothing
  2. Like it
  3. Rule 14

Signed,

Your Pro-Town SK Assistant to the Interim Mod

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I investigated PAC because of his lack of play and because he was getting a lot of attention. I assumed more inactivity from him so I wanted to know for sure WTF was going on with him. When  you play a cop its not just all about your suspects right ?

This I can vouch for. Cop 101 hunt the active, view the inactive.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 2 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Greenseed, Lurker, Jif

Arsis (2) - Ape, Stark

Crusher (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Arsis

Not Voting (6) - jgb, Pac, Hal, Jvill, Crusher, Barry

Dead and never got to vote in this game (1) - @Verbal

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Show me where I have a lame excuse and momentum vote. I’ll wait.

Vote count before I was the 3rd person to unvote Smash, and "jumped" on the "longest train" which by your measure was Crusher with 1 vote.  Nevermind the fact that Crusher has been sitting in the back of the class all game, lazily joining 80s trains. 

I like my vote on Crusher.  If you don't, gfy. 

"momentum vote" lol!

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Can you read and comprehend ? In any way at all ?

Verbal was confirmed Scum right ?????????????????????????????????????

Holy crap

Bro, half your posts are gibberish. Stop suggesting everyone else as being dumb, when the common denominator is your flagrant abuse of the English language.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

Vote count before I was the 3rd person to unvote Smash, and "jumped" on the "longest train" which by your measure was Crusher with 1 vote.  Nevermind the fact that Crusher has been sitting in the back of the class all game, lazily joining 80s trains. 

"momentum vote" lol!

I agree with the Crush Vote but I do want more info on the outraged Jiffy Pop. If Crush gets run up I have no problem going in that direction for the exact reasons you mentioned here

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I am the Interim Interim Mod and I have lots and lots of authority and will do what I please when I please.  And there are 3 things you can do about it:

1. Nothing
  2. Like it
  3. Rule 14

Signed,

Your Pro-Town SK Assistant to the Interim Mod

What's rule 14... obviously  some colloquialism or unwritten rule as page one reads 7 rules long?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

"momentum vote" lol!

So, you’re not going to give an example of me doing it and just deflect from calling me a hypocrite?

Momentum isn’t just about votes. It’s about reading the room. You came in, gave a lame reason, then voted the guy the uncountered cop is targeting. Nice little “tuck in behind the loud townie” move.

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

No but you seem to be pretty dumb since I asked a legitimate question. 

You said Verbal picked you as his lover and at the time you were VT ....Are you telling me there was no way Verbal could have turned you ? I mean you did come out and make it clear you were VT .  Its not a dumb assumption JIF everything against you is not always dumb or LULz or Stupid .

Thinking Think GIF by TLC Europe

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Can you read and comprehend ? In any way at all ?

Verbal was confirmed Scum right ?????????????????????????????????????

Holy crap

Confirmed scum?  wtf are you talking about?  lol   

Dude, slow down, take a deep breath and put together a question that make sense.

37 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So basically you were Vanilla Town but then Scum confirmed Verbal made you his lover .... right ?

Could he have also turned you scum ? 

I would say its very possible JIF could be scum recruited by Verbal

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bro, half your posts are gibberish. Stop suggesting everyone else as being dumb, when the common denominator is your flagrant abuse of the English language.

What about that post don't you understand ? Was Verbal not confirmed scum in the death scene ? May not be the top notch grammar you expect on a message board but it obvious what I meant here. Also FWIW JIF is the one calling me dumb every single time I suspect him so worry about yourself and let JIF handle his own situation. 

6 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

What's rule 14... obviously  some colloquialism or unwritten rule as page one reads 7 rules long?

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

14.) GFY

Yep.  The rules SHOULD have read:

Rules

1.       DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER AT ANY TIME.  IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHAT THIS MEANS PLEASE ASK IN YOUR PM.  You may reveal your role at any time.  Mass reveals are discouraged.  

2.       NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION IS ALLOWED.  You can only speak to one  another on the game thread or in a Private Message if your role PM states that you can.  

3.       When voting a player, you must post this in bold type.  For instance:  Vote Jetsfan80.  You may change your vote at any time during the day period.  You may also remove your vote the same way by saying Unvote. You do not need to unvote before voting someone else because only your most recent vote is counted. You may also vote to end the day with No Lynch if you choose.

4.       Each day, you will vote to lynch (remove from the game) one player.  If you are TOWN, You are looking to find SCUM (aka Mafia).  If you are SCUM you are looking to avoid getting lynched.  Majority vote rules.  I.E. if 11 players are alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. If I think a Day is taking too long I will set a deadline at my discretion. If a majority hasn't been reached by the deadline the Day will end with No Lynch.

5.       At night, the SCUM team will select a player to kill (remove from the game).  You will make these decisions with your teammates in your Private Message.   

6.       Each night, those of you with actions to perform (check your PM) will have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

7.       The rest you’ll figure out as you go.  Ask lots of questions.  Whatever you do, don’t go off and do something dumb, like get yourself killed.  

14.  GFY

• Upvote 1