Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Just now, Smashmouth said:

What about that post don't you understand ? Was Verbal not confirmed scum in the death scene ? May not be the top notch grammar you expect on a message board but it obvious what I meant here. Also FWIW JIF is the one calling me dumb every single time I suspect him so worry about yourself and let JIF handle his own situation. 

Smash, all due respect and whatever other things I need to say to pacify you, go kick rocks.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

What's rule 14... obviously  some colloquialism or unwritten rule as page one reads 7 rules long?

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

14.) GFY

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  The rules SHOULD have read:

Rules

1.       DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER AT ANY TIME.  IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHAT THIS MEANS PLEASE ASK IN YOUR PM.  You may reveal your role at any time.  Mass reveals are discouraged.  

2.       NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION IS ALLOWED.  You can only speak to one  another on the game thread or in a Private Message if your role PM states that you can.  

3.       When voting a player, you must post this in bold type.  For instance:  Vote Jetsfan80.  You may change your vote at any time during the day period.  You may also remove your vote the same way by saying Unvote. You do not need to unvote before voting someone else because only your most recent vote is counted. You may also vote to end the day with No Lynch if you choose.

4.       Each day, you will vote to lynch (remove from the game) one player.  If you are TOWN, You are looking to find SCUM (aka Mafia).  If you are SCUM you are looking to avoid getting lynched.  Majority vote rules.  I.E. if 11 players are alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. If I think a Day is taking too long I will set a deadline at my discretion. If a majority hasn't been reached by the deadline the Day will end with No Lynch.

5.       At night, the SCUM team will select a player to kill (remove from the game).  You will make these decisions with your teammates in your Private Message.   

6.       Each night, those of you with actions to perform (check your PM) will have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

7.       The rest you’ll figure out as you go.  Ask lots of questions.  Whatever you do, don’t go off and do something dumb, like get yourself killed.  

14.  GFY

The origin:

Also, that was a fun game and I miss those players. @AVM where you at?

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Confirmed scum?  wtf are you talking about?  lol   

Dude, slow down, take a deep breath and put together a question that make sense.

Ok now your just being a dick ...I'm out until tonight when I can get on at work. 

Go look at Verbals death scene he is CONFIRMED SCUM you really can't be this dense .

• More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Were JetsBabe and Irish Jet among your confirmed kills?  I know Christine was.

Cindy, Brett, slats, and smash several times… plus, so many emo game-quits… got Jif a few times … I don’t remember christine.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you’re not going to give an example of me doing it and just deflect from calling me a hypocrite?

Momentum isn’t just about votes. It’s about reading the room. You came in, gave a lame reason, then voted the guy the uncountered cop is targeting. Nice little “tuck in behind the loud townie” move.

I've been on calls all morning and was skimming the game.  That paired with some lackluster VC'ing (nod to @Jetsfan80) made it way too time consuming to try to memorize votes and unvotes, but my vote on Crush had nothing to do with anyone else.  It was purely due to his game play (or lack thereof)

The fact that you voted for me shortly after Crusher voted for me and the only reason you gave was "you made a lame justification + jumped on the longest train," (which was 1 vote long, btw) is doing the same thing that you accused me of doing.  Except I didn't do that, and I'm fairly sure that I became the "longest train" at that time you voted (with 2 whole votes).  

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

I've been on calls all morning and was skimming the game.  That paired with some lackluster VC'ing (nod to @Jetsfan80) made it way too time consuming to try to memorize votes and unvotes, but my vote on Crush had nothing to do with anyone else.  It was purely due to his game play (or lack thereof)

The fact that you voted for me shortly after Crusher voted for me and the only reason you gave was "you made a lame justification + jumped on the longest train," (which was 1 vote long, btw) is doing the same thing that you accused me of doing.  Except I didn't do that, and I'm fairly sure that I became the "longest train" at that time you voted (with 2 whole votes).  

That’s better.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash, all due respect and whatever other things I need to say to pacify you, go kick rocks.

looks like I kicked the ones in your head . Its obvious you're trying to piss me off since you know exactly what I meant . You made an ass of yourself earlier so just keep going with that . Get your ass kicked come back as the Grammar police

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWmH852TuYyIf_p5YnzJ4

so @Smashmouth claims COP.

then

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Heh. I believe you zero point zero percent.

Unvote because it’s good form only, and until we reconcile

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I don’t  believe you! Unvote smash. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

No, Smash claimed cop and Pac is a dingleberry 

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

haha, yeah sure 

54 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I mean, you're not the cop.  lol   Pretty obvious.

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac is only cleared as town when we clear Snash. You know that.

Is this an act? Not the first time this game you’ve acted like a babe in the woods.

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How come when Jif calls you not the cop you vote him? But when I did it you just talked in circles and tried to gaslight?

so the above don't believe the uncountered cop. no one actually counters it. some word play about it but nothing legit

ape with the really only factual comment that pac is only cleared rn but until smash is cleared it is just gameplay.

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is disgusting.

”here’s some mundane reasons” + votes longest train.

vote greenween

my god... Arsis to Peen probably would be cool to stick on Arsis unless im missing something.. if peen was 80's #1 target he's probably town, but I don't get this as an indictment on the vote. crusher doesn't have much of a train here, not atp

play around smash kind of feels dirty. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

then

so the above don't believe the uncountered cop. no one actually counters it. some word play about it but nothing legit

ape with the really only factual comment that pac is only cleared rn but until smash is cleared it is just gameplay.

my god... Arsis to Peen probably would be cool to stick on Arsis unless im missing something.. if peen was 80's #1 target he's probably town, but I don't get this as an indictment on the vote. crusher doesn't have much of a train here, not atp

Filthy! Be sure your tetanus shot is up to date cupcake. 

33 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok now your just being a dick ...I'm out until tonight when I can get on at work. 

Go look at Verbals death scene he is CONFIRMED SCUM you really can't be this dense .

So then what is your question?  lol  I mean dude, calm down.  

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

looks like I kicked the ones in your head . Its obvious you're trying to piss me off since you know exactly what I meant . You made an ass of yourself earlier so just keep going with that . Get your ass kicked come back as the Grammar police

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWmH852TuYyIf_p5YnzJ4

No, I’m not. You’re already playing like a raving lunatic. I’m actually trying to diffuse the situation, but you’ve reached the point where everything anyone says is an attack/insult to you. 

I genuinely would like you to cool off.

36 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

What about that post don't you understand ? Was Verbal not confirmed scum in the death scene ? May not be the top notch grammar you expect on a message board but it obvious what I meant here. Also FWIW JIF is the one calling me dumb every single time I suspect him so worry about yourself and let JIF handle his own situation. 

lmfao, I called you dumb once.  Your emo is so impressive.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Stark said:

then

Nobody should counter it...

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

also thought you be more of a lava cake guy

Your first mistake is thinking of your typical children’s birthday party cupcake instead of a Crusher cupcake

image.jpeg.5a0480834ee073866413a09a73087b69.jpeg

Your second mistake is thinking he won’t also eat the lava cake as dessert to his Dessert.

• Haha 1

Prompt:  Write a Mafia party game scene about @Verbal, a non-binary Dolphins fan with no genitalia who is not allowed to vote and then died in the game

Verbal was a non-binary Dolphins fan with no genitalia who had been invited to a Mafia party game. At first, they were excited to join in the fun, but quickly realized that they were not allowed to vote in the game.

Verbal was disappointed and felt excluded, but decided to stay and watch the game. The game went on as normal, with players making accusations and defending themselves. At one point, the game came to a sudden halt when Verbal suddenly collapsed and died.

Everyone was shocked and the game quickly came to an abrupt end. The players all mourned Verbal's death, with some of them even shedding tears. They all agreed that their game had been ruined and that Verbal's death was a tragedy. They decided to end the game out of respect for Verbal and as a way to honor their memory.