Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

1 hour ago, Stark said:

so @Smashmouth claims COP.

then

so the above don't believe the uncountered cop. no one actually counters it. some word play about it but nothing legit

ape with the really only factual comment that pac is only cleared rn but until smash is cleared it is just gameplay.

my god... Arsis to Peen probably would be cool to stick on Arsis unless im missing something.. if peen was 80's #1 target he's probably town, but I don't get this as an indictment on the vote. crusher doesn't have much of a train here, not atp

play around smash kind of feels dirty. 

I disagree. 80 as SK would want to hunt scum by day, shoot town at night. SK must establish credible town optics to avoid Lynch and cop view.

So, I like Green as a prospective Lynch. Not saying I’m off Arsis, I just don’t have 2 votes to cast.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

widely preached yet I've never seen it. ok.

vote arsis

You cherry picked one example that contradicted it. It’s the basis of play for cop from the old regime, not 100% committed to, but a tried and true approach, just ask @CTM - ya know since we’re going to cite out-of-game references.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You cherry picked one example that contradicted it. It’s the basis of play for cop from the old regime, not 100% committed to, but a tried and true approach, just ask @CTM - ya know since we’re going to cite out-of-game references.

Not really cherry picking - just went and found the first game I could where you were cop to see if what you were saying rang true since I'd never heard it mentioned. I don't know who or what the old regime is. 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I disagree. 80 as SK would want to hunt scum by day, shoot town at night. SK must establish credible town optics to avoid Lynch and cop view.

So, I like Green as a prospective Lynch. Not saying I’m off Arsis, I just don’t have 2 votes to cast.

my arsis to peen comment was more reactionary as in, no one really wants to vote/press him for some reason.  maybe no reason at all 

and the 80 comment was more a joke about him being, meh, at mafia 

• Haha 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Not really cherry picking - just went and found the first game I could where you were cop to see if what you were saying rang true since I'd never heard it mentioned. I don't know who or what the old regime is. 

old regime is before me ... and I got picked apart when I started because I didn't play the way everyone was accustomed to. players I still haven't seen get mentioned from the old days.

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Your first mistake is thinking of your typical children’s birthday party cupcake instead of a Crusher cupcake

image.jpeg.5a0480834ee073866413a09a73087b69.jpeg

Your second mistake is thinking he won’t also eat the lava cake as dessert to his Dessert.

oh I have no doubts that Crush would have something like this cupcake and inside would be full sized lava cakes. like a lava cupcake cake.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

widely preached yet I've never seen it. ok.

vote arsis

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve seen it pretty frequently and have used it myself when cop or another investigative role

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

old regime is before me ... and I got picked apart when I started because I didn't play the way everyone was accustomed to. players I still haven't seen get mentioned from the old days.

So there is a long road ahead of if I choose to persist. ?

Just now, Stark said:

This is part of why I hate this game. I really don't know how to play and everyone just sh*ts on everything I say or do while trying to figure it out. Pretty sure if I haven't figured it out by now I never will. Just not my thing I guess.

I like the idea of trying to solve the game, and it's fun trying to figure it out but the process just results in a bunch of assholes telling you that you suck at the game or complaining about how you're doing it. I already know I suck you cunts. Eat dicks.

I hope scum shoots me N2.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Lurker89 said:

So there is a long road ahead of if I choose to persist. ?

not really I think if you get 2 or 3 games in you'll be good. assuming you like the group and bullsh!tting.

Mafia can be streaky, some years there are games stacked Back to back and some its not as frequent.  

• Upvote 1

What's the case on me?

That I didn't believe the TRAP reveal that Barry was a deputy and wanted to lynch him to see if the traps, which at the time I assumed would play a bigger part as two hit back to back, gave us correct information while not losing an important role like backup cop. While also removing the gambit of doc protecting Barry and getting found out. I still say that lynching Barry was the smart move day one with the information we had at the time.

That ape did minimal and sh*tty scum hunting day 1 and then came in and said he predicted everything after the fact to gain false town credibility? Then with that false credibility was trying to control the narrative of day 2 immediately. He then started on me after I voted for him which seems like an intense overreaction.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

What's the case on me?

That I didn't believe the TRAP reveal that Barry was a deputy and wanted to lynch him to see if the traps, which at the time I assumed would play a bigger part as two hit back to back, gave us correct information while not losing an important role like backup cop. While also removing the gambit of doc protecting Barry and getting found out. I still say that lynching Barry was the smart move day one with the information we had at the time.

That ape did minimal and sh*tty scum hunting day 1 and then came in and said he predicted everything after the fact to gain false town credibility? Then with that false credibility was trying to control the narrative of day 2 immediately. He then started on me after I voted for him which seems like an intense overreaction.

pretty sure there are more traps based on Nolders response, no one has triggered them yet. he also said that the traps were not going to be the same. 

who you like for scum or who you have as town to this point? you and @Hal N of Provo have like 12 posts combined (yes this is a total guess and I actually don't know just not many) and the pac is right there with almost nothing other than a white russian hammer on beaver

you could contribute something 

33 minutes ago, Arsis said:

What's the case on me?

If that’s the case on you, I’m sold.

Unvote vote Arsis 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is part of why I hate this game. I really don't know how to play and everyone just sh*ts on everything I say or do while trying to figure it out. Pretty sure if I haven't figured it out by now I never will. Just not my thing I guess.

I like the idea of trying to solve the game, and it's fun trying to figure it out but the process just results in a bunch of assholes telling you that you suck at the game or complaining about how you're doing it. I already know I suck you cunts. Eat dicks.

Its okay Barry I get pissed in this game more than anyone and these freaks dragged me back into the game for more abuse. When you look back, its all fun but there are plenty of douches in this game. 

Just vote JIF and have fun.

:)

ok bbl around 9est

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Every time I offer guidance you sh*t in my mouth for it. Stop crying.

Complaining Reservoir Dogs GIF 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Arsis said:

What's the case on me?

Hahaha, tell us more about narratives. Holy sha-moly. The way I live rent free in half of your noodle brains is hilarious.

Overreaction? Hahaha… yeah, I’m scum and I voted you because you voted me. Derp derp derp.

All you do in these games is crater on me. @Smashmouth this, this is what “you think I’m scum every game” looks like.

45 minutes ago, Stark said:

pretty sure there are more traps based on Nolders response, no one has triggered them yet. he also said that the traps were not going to be the same. 

who you like for scum or who you have as town to this point? you and @Hal N of Provo have like 12 posts combined (yes this is a total guess and I actually don't know just not many) and the pac is right there with almost nothing other than a white russian hammer on beaver

you could contribute something 

What?  I’m spamming this thing at times.   And you diddnt notice?!?  Pffff.  

I thiught JGB early. Not as much.  Still something is Bettet than nothing.  

VOTE JGB

busy work day won’t be on till after the lynch.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 2 Vote Count

Peen (3) - Crusher, Ape, JiF

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sexiest train ever?

Sexy Cat GIF by Team Coco

Prompt:  Write a joke about an ape, a fatty and a surfer

Q: What do you get when you cross an ape, a fatty and a surfer?

A: A hairy wave rider!

Prompt:  An illustration of a fat ape surfing

image.thumb.png.677340119c2f699944901c9f471d70d0.png

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I agree with the Crush Vote but I do want more info on the outraged Jiffy Pop. If Crush gets run up I have no problem going in that direction for the exact reasons you mentioned here

4 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Vote count before I was the 3rd person to unvote Smash, and "jumped" on the "longest train" which by your measure was Crusher with 1 vote.  Nevermind the fact that Crusher has been sitting in the back of the class all game, lazily joining 80s trains. 

I like my vote on Crusher.  If you don't, gfy. 

"momentum vote" lol!

80 died last night. I voted  you yesterday, I’m voting you now. I’ve  been voting Snash yesterday and today, I’m not sure if 80 did too or first but again you are doing that same  thing you did yesterday, saying stuff that is both irrelevant and somewhat innacurate. 

56 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

What?  I’m spamming this thing at times.   And you diddnt notice?!?  Pffff.  

I thiught JGB early. Not as much.  Still something is Bettet than nothing.  

VOTE JGB

busy work day won’t be on till after the lynch.  

The fact you now know that’s a thing makes me very proud of you little buddy. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is a game built for abuse... both dishing it and taking it. Something I enjoy both ways.

Your biggest flaw Barry, might be that you are kind of a nice and kind person, trying to solely have fun, not such a bad flaw to have. I can be nice and kind but it's generally something i force those around me to earn while at most times I'm a terse sh*tposting prick online and supposedly "emotionally unavailable" offline ?. Not my best trait but surely not my worst. Keep doing you Barry we'll suck together for a while.

Let's see if we can keep JN mafia going for whatever number renaissance this woild be, I enjoy your presence as a counterbalance to the narcissistic side of the table.