Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

On 1/16/2023 at 6:24 PM, Drums said:

Players

1. The Crusher

2. 80 Serial Killer, Killed Night 1

3. Lurker

4. jgb 

5. Jvill

6. Verbal  Scum Lover, Poisoned Day 2 

7. Stark

8. Arsis

9. Jif 

10. Pac

11. Ape

12. Smash

13. Green seed

14. Beaver Town Explorer, Lynched Day 1

15. Barry

16. Hal N

Game Index

Original Thread (DAY 1)

Final VC Day 1

End of Day 1

End of Night 1

Start of Day 2

Day 2 Scene (Verbal)

Just FYI for newbies and all, my original post on pg 1 includes an updated Game Index with links to important events. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Vote @smash

The bedtime stories I read my 2 year old are a more difficult read than you.

And the off chance I’m wrong (.01%) we are better off with  @Barry McCockinner to take over as our cop anyway.

Anyone who jumps off the smash train now is under major suspicion as a busser.

Bussers jump on trains not off them. It’s pretty typical to unvote an uncountered cop 

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

10 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Since I'm at L-2 I guess I'll just come out and reveal .

IM THE COP idiots

My day 1 investigation was PAC and he came up Town that's all the info I was given.

Give us your read on why the scum haven’t bothered to counter claim now that the pressure has eased off 

2 hours ago, Drums said:

I love how the guy that's always MIA is judging me the most haha I hate you

Sir that was more like….. Now that drums is here, let the games begin. I respect your play and modding 

and sorry I am always in chaos. Too many kids

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Since no one challenged 80s VC I will consider it reliable

For once I think he didn’t mess up

30 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Deputy isn't really a town power role. It's a backup role. Doesn't really do good with it being known.

I also didn't believe it to be true. Even the vote restriction for verbal ended up being bullsh*t.

Also... Where is the fun in not doing crazy stuff on day 1.

Look at where we are at right now. Barry is still "cleared" as a useless powerless role. We have no idea about the trap mechanix and a townie got lynched. We would have been better off killing Barry.

Verbs restriction was legit drums just opened it for deadline 

so your skimming too. Nice. 

24 minutes ago, jgb said:

Give us your read on why the scum haven’t bothered to counter claim now that the pressure has eased off 

23 minutes ago, jgb said:

I theorize it’s because they wanted it to ease off 

Scummy as it gets now here comes captain crush love to take his back... you guys are a bit obvious. If I'm scum which one of you clowns wants to Hammer me ? I want to sit back and watch you look like a bunch of horses asses

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, me either. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

LOL, it’s awesome because he is. 

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Yeah he needs to go back to scum chat to come up with a response to that missile 

you 2 think your slick but you dealing with way too much exp here rookies. jgb you 2 are in the scum chat not me. just like i said earlier in the thread and you're making it obvious

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Scummy as it gets now here comes captain crush love to take his back... you guys are a bit obvious. If I'm scum which one of you clowns wants to Hammer me ? I want to sit back and watch you look like a bunch of horses asses

I’ve already voted you.

You want to sit back and watch us look like horses asses? If you’re a town PR pal, you’d know you don’t have that luxury.

And now you won’t even give a theory why the scum didn’t cc you? You out your role and then play coy? Doesn’t add up. Like at all.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, me either. 

Most cops are sketch. Still don’t know what to make of the “don’t believe you crowd”

you kind of need to until you don’t. 

also the lurker and Jgb just chilling on claimed cop is lazy and doesn’t add up. They new but even this is weird that it’s gone all day and we are coming to a point where everyone should have seen the claim by now. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Most cops are sketch. Still don’t know what to make of the “don’t believe you crowd”

also the lurker and Jgb just chilling on claimed cop is lazy and doesn’t add up. They new but even this is weird that it’s gone all day and we are coming to a point where everyone should have seen the claim by now. 

I’m not chilling on him. I moved onto him after he claimed.

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

I know it’s still funny though 

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

back in 45 im alreay pushing it at work

You claim and then rather than try to organize any type of hunt you spend a couple hours calling everyone dumbasses and horses asses after the pressure is off you. Suddenly some questions come and *poof* you call a time out to get your notes together.

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you 2 think your slick but you dealing with way too much exp here rookies. jgb you 2 are in the scum chat not me. just like i said earlier in the thread and you're making it obvious

If you were a town PR this would not be your response. Just going ham on anyone who challenges you rather than trying to edumacate us useless rookies is scum as fugg

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

If you were a town PR this would not be your response. Just going ham on anyone who challenges you rather than trying to edumacate us useless rookies is scum as fugg

jgb you don't understand the game just yet like you think you do.

I'm not here to be your cheerleader or your mentor I'm here to investigate people at night. If I want to act a damn fool it makes no  difference. All you need from me is the result of my investigation if I make it through the night. 

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

jgb I'm breaking up my posts cause I'm at work but its a bad look for you to be coming after a un-countered cop.

Now if someone counters me that's another story. They could be scum or I could be scum that's up to you to figure out . If you figure wrong and kill the real cop obviously the fake scum cop will die the next day via lynch. No matter how you look at it you do not lynch and un-countered cop for what should now be obvious reasons.

When you first started questioning me it looked scummy so I was pushing back with what looked like to you to be scum behavior. I was actually thinking you were scum getting ready to counter my claim. Now I just think you don't understand the play in this type situation.

Hope that helps. 

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

jgb you don't understand the game just yet like you think you do.

I'm not here to be your cheerleader or your mentor I'm here to investigate people at night. If I want to act a damn fool it makes no  difference. All you need from me is the result of my investigation if I make it through the night. 

The only thing you’ve played right with this claim is your timing. Wouldn’t you know it, you revealed when I was busy with IRL stuff for a couple hours without my phone. Here is how this would’ve gone down if you claimed when I was active:

You: Hey idiots, I’m the cop.

<30 seconds later>

Me: No you ain’t.

You: Oh yeah? How do you know that?

Me: Because I am.

I even told everyone who I was investigating last night, if you know where to look.

First letter of each sentence in this post 

Chk 80.

Which is what I did. 

26 minutes ago, jgb said:

You claim and then rather than try to organize any type of hunt you spend a couple hours calling everyone dumbasses and horses asses after the pressure is off you. Suddenly some questions come and *poof* you call a time out to get your notes together.

22 minutes ago, jgb said:

Lol. Go back and read other games with smash.