Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

jgb is this the post your talking about ? if so 80 was already dead how in the hell can you use this after the fact ? 

Nice try

I got the results after he died. He was night killed. You only get results in the morning. Of course, you know that from previous games 

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Serial_Killer

yeah @jvill 51 is right here. 

UNVOTE

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

We looking at same wiki? I know there are more than 1 variation and the one I linked I believe is the one this group typically pulls from. 

Same wiki. The way I read it is that sometimes SK’s are immune from investigations, but that’s not the standard.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

This would explain why you have felt coached. Either way gig’s. You played either cop or scum better than most those first game. 

so either congrats or Rule 14

Thanks, kind of a relief for it to be out there now. I really need help. I’ll have to judge whose advice can be trusted.

37 minutes ago, jgb said:

The only thing you’ve played right with this claim is your timing. Wouldn’t you know it, you revealed when I was busy with IRL stuff for a couple hours without my phone. Here is how this would’ve gone down if you claimed when I was active:

You: Hey idiots, I’m the cop.

<30 seconds later>

Me: No you ain’t.

You: Oh yeah? How do you know that?

Me: Because I am.

I even told everyone who I was investigating last night, if you know where to look.

First letter of each sentence in this post 

Chk 80.

Which is what I did. 

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

jgb is this the post your talking about ? if so 80 was already dead how in the hell can you use this after the fact ? 

Nice try

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is a good point.

This one checks out

Just now, jgb said:

Sadly not even investigations. I’ve read everything I could get my hands on about being a cop. I know there may be godfathers, millers, etc lurking out there. 

Yeah GF and Millers are some mother fucćkers to deal with as cop. Especially if you “clear” one on N1 

• Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

To prove if I was forced into a claim it wasn’t to save my own ass from the noose or a scum false claim but to show I’ve been operating as the cop since the beginning, since that’s what I am. Ideally would’ve had a couple days of investigations to show but couldn’t control when the scum falseclaimed.

The reason i invested so much time to educating myself to this game is because I got named copWas planning to **** around and have some fun my first game but then I got the call and felt a responsibility to try my best.

This is almost exactly the story of my first game. Drew cop, got motivated to dig in, got accused of knowing too much, even left behind elaborate notes to help solve the game. Then the scorpion woman @Nynaeve subbed in and decimated what was left of town while I watched on in horror from the dead thread.

All of this to say, your claim rings true, and if you’re lying I’ll never forgive you and make sure you swing.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This is almost exactly the story of my first game. Drew cop, got motivated to dig in, got accused of knowing too much, even left behind elaborate notes to help solve the game. Then the scorpion woman @Nynaeve subbed in and decimated what was left of town while I watched on in horror from the dead thread.

All of this to say, your claim rings true, and if you’re lying I’ll never forgive you and make sure you swing.

Buddy you won’t have to make me swing, I’ll hang myself if I’m lying. Now I understand why so many cops are alcoholics. It’s been very stressful TBH. Fun but stressful no doubt 

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Agree it rings true. If he's fooling us I won't even be mad.

vote smash

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

15th but might show as 14th to you if it was after midnight my time in europe 

This is real life cop sh*t. He even knows where we are right NOW

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Jgb made 2 different cryptic quotes. This is an awesome ruse if he's making it up.

This makes it all the more believable for me. 

unvote vote Smash 

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol I remember. Oh @Nynaeve so much fun to play with. Lol scorpion woman

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Guys jgb is trying to get me killed and going all out suicidal to take out the cop. He waited the entire day for no real apparent reason and then came at me 9 hours later. Claiming he was not around when he was .

Do not believe this guy he's trying to make splash as a rookie and is probably being coached by his scumates this would be a nice start to his mafia career taking out the Cop. 

why would his scum mates make him do a suicide run at the claimed cop when they’re already down a player? For the same reason jgb’s “why hasn’t scum countered” question to you made no sense, your theory here makes no sense.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Here I am pacing in front of the John at 4am in Germany because I knew I couldn’t let a false claim sit overnight. **** you @Jetsfan80for roping me into this game!

My first game I was vanilla town and what ended up being the last day of the game I pulled over while driving because I didn’t want to miss the last vote. I think it was me vs Gata vs AVM and I was doing everything I could to convince Gata to vote AVM

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

My first game I was vanilla town and what ended up being the last day of the game I pulled over while driving because I didn’t want to miss the last vote. I think it was me vs Gata vs AVM and I was doing everything I could to convince Gata to vote AVM

I was hoping to be scum for the comradarie or vanilla town for the lack of pressure my first game. But if we could choose our fate it wouldn’t be called fate.

Before I hit post on my reveal I actually felt stressed. Like now things are about to get real. 

• Haha 2

Just now, jgb said:

I was hoping to be scum for the comradarie or vanilla town for the lack of pressure my first game. But if we could choose our fate it wouldn’t be called fate.

Before I hit post on my reveal I actually felt stressed. Like now things are about to get real. 

I’m actually surprised we don’t have a lynch yet. Granted it is Friday night and activity does slow on weekend 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

This makes sense for why you hit the wiki so hard and came across as being coached. Also, for why you were so obsessed with “roles” early on D1.

Now that you’re out, you have to assume scum is going to target you, so hopefully we have an unselfish doctor who won’t self-protect EVERY night, as some have claimed to do in past games.

• Sympathy 1