Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

I’m actually surprised we don’t have a lynch yet. Granted it is Friday night and activity does slow on weekend 

smash’s false claim timing was very good. I was hosting a dinner party and harder to get a fast vote on Friday. Will be interesting to see how this is walked back or if scum just let him go as a lost cause. 

well I just ran off the press again I really don't have time for this right now... I would hope you give me a chance to at least get home and post .

just remember it took jgb 9 hours to post this ...its obvious he's being coached like I alluded to this entire game. Go with your gut. I guess im at L-2 .   Later

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

smash’s false claim timing was very good. I was hosting a dinner party and harder to get a fast vote on Friday. Will be interesting to see how this is walked back or if scum just let him go as a lost cause. 

as opposed to you being coached coming at me 9 hours later I thought you were posting today after I revealed my role.

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Stick to

boom smile GIF

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

200.gif

I thought this was better. Pacing by the John. RL Lawyer that drew cop his first game, allegedly. 

johnny law. 

and yea im

much better at derogatory nicknames like

zachenberg

• Upvote 2