Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

10 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm all for calling jgb "Training Day".... 

Mod posting a pic of a dirty cop in reference to jgb if unintentional is hilarious.

Doesn't sway my vote off Smash tho.

Lol that’s my gif. Storied history with crusher on this one. Lol. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jgb said:

Vote @smash

The bedtime stories I read my 2 year old are a more difficult read than you.

And the off chance I’m wrong (.01%) we are better off with  @Barry McCockinner to take over as our cop anyway.

Anyone who jumps off the smash train now is under major suspicion as a busser.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Bussers jump on trains not off them. It’s pretty typical to unvote an uncountered cop 

3 hours ago, jgb said:

I’ve already voted you.

You want to sit back and watch us look like horses asses? If you’re a town PR pal, you’d know you don’t have that luxury.

And now you won’t even give a theory why the scum didn’t cc you? You out your role and then play coy? Doesn’t add up. Like at all.

3 hours ago, Stark said:

Most cops are sketch. Still don’t know what to make of the “don’t believe you crowd”

you kind of need to until you don’t. 

also the lurker and Jgb just chilling on claimed cop is lazy and doesn’t add up. They new but even this is weird that it’s gone all day and we are coming to a point where everyone should have seen the claim by now. 

2 hours ago, jgb said:

I repeat — VOTE SMASH.

Guaranteed 100% no questions SCUM.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

unvote 

vote jgb trying to kill the real cop as scum 

nice suicide attempt and it sure took you long enough to come up with this crap .

This is where I am catching up. I’ll just say this, Snash is scum I’ve been saying but since d1.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is where I am catching up. I’ll just say this, Snash is scum I’ve been saying but since d1.

Wow. You called it and didn’t even have to vote to back it up, lol.

Literally 1 post after the scene reveal. 

You’re like the procrastinating prophet. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Normally a serial killer would come back clean

Not true.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

In the past results are typically town equivalent or not town equivalent depend on flavor. 

you sure on a SK? 

Your pinging. 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Serial_Killer

yeah @jvill 51 is right here. 

UNVOTE

Pinging.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

True. Smash got “town” result on pac which is pretty standard terminology here and JGB is using innocent and guilty which is less common here. 

The fact Jgb voted smash after his claim And has the, albeit, cryptic CHK 80 post and now a counter seems legit enough

VOTE SMASH

Stark, you scum?

5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Wow. You called it and didn’t even have to vote to back it up, lol.

Literally 1 post after the scene reveal. 

You’re like the procrastinating prophet. 

To be fair, d1 was when I told you defuses to Lynch him. Anyway. Sorry to have a social life. ??

• Haha 1

@Pac great game. Like legit you did nothing, but the hammer in a bomb as VT was brilliant. 

Newbies… scum would be fence riding (stark) or budding early on a scum bomb train.

@jgb next time, if you have the legit claim say it loud and proud. The soft counter hurt your cred at first. In this case, I’d have considered not countering yet, but you bossed it either way.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Pac great game. Like legit you did nothing, but the hammer in a bomb as VT was brilliant. 

Newbies… scum would be fence riding (stark) or budding early on a scum bomb train.

@jgb next time, if you have the legit claim say it loud and proud. The soft counter hurt your cred at first. In this case, I’d have considered not countering yet, but you bossed it either way.

Wow, I’m more drunk than I realized 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks man honestly I did freeze a bit. Didn’t want to out myself so tried to see if I could rebuild smash train without revealing but become obvious after like ten minutes that no one was voting to lynch an uncountered cop based on gut feel. So then I slammed down the gas and drove in. Chalk that one up to inexperience for sure.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think his bread crumbing was a stroke of genius because he was able to point to it as evidence without outing himself prematurely to the scums. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, jgb said:

Thanks man honestly I did freeze a bit. Didn’t want to out myself so tried to see if I could rebuild smash train without revealing but become obvious after like ten minutes that no one was voting to lynch a countered cop based on gut feel. So then I slammed down the gas and drove in. Chalk that one up to inexperience for sure.

Good instinct to pivot. On catch-up it was clear as day.

I mean, I know smash’s scum tells like the back of my hand, but it’s good to see sh*t play out with other players notching wins.

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

I think his bread crumbing was a stroke of genius because he was able to point to it as evidence without outing himself prematurely to the scums. 

Yes and no. It’s actually dangerous. I’m surprised scum didn’t pick up on it and kill him. 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

To be fair, d1 was when I told you defuses to Lynch him. Anyway. Sorry to have a social life. ??

No, I know. Just giving you sh*t because your catch-up post was literally one after the death scene (that you probably didn’t know about). 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Second time you've done this.

Come on after the point to pretend this was your read the entire time.

I don't like it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

No, I know. Just giving you sh*t because your catch-up post was literally one after the death scene (that you probably didn’t know about). 

No, I pride myself for picking up where I left off and giving the game raw reactions in my catch-up. I think it’s the fairest, most transparent way to play. Even if it bites my ass sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Second time you've done this.

Come on after the point to pretend this was your read the entire time.

I don't like it.

I f you read the thread, you’d see it was. Anyway, I don’t care what you like. You contribute nothing.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Yes I did :)

But Wait !!!

Oh boy you planted a bomb under my patrol car didn’t you before you died… I looked up suicide bomber I know once a game you can trigger a suicide kill…. Figured you probably told drums to use that on me once I countered. Was hoping since you’re dead I was in the clear…

On 1/17/2023 at 11:56 AM, Arsis said:

Following teh Ape or following your scum buddy?

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I f you read the thread, you’d see it was. Anyway, I don’t care what you like. You contribute nothing.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:56 AM, Arsis said:

Following teh Ape or following your scum buddy?

How's that for contributing?