Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

On 1/17/2023 at 12:46 PM, Integrity28 said:

You’ve played before, right?

This you jumping to defend smash after I rightfully call him out.

But I'm not contributing because I don't post 300x and catch nobody like you.

Like I said on page one of this thread it's you and smash.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Pac great game. Like legit you did nothing, but the hammer in a bomb as VT was brilliant. 

Newbies… scum would be fence riding (stark) or budding early on a scum bomb train.

@jgb next time, if you have the legit claim say it loud and proud. The soft counter hurt your cred at first. In this case, I’d have considered not countering yet, but you bossed it either way.

Stark pinging to me 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Well jgb my last post before I leave if you're so sure Im scum go ahead and unvote so you can hammer me and either get all the glory which you get either way. Good game 

Yet another epic town failure

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do not do this @jgb 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Could be bomb

Thanks Barry good looking out.

Yet another very compelling piece of evidence that Barry is solid town.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I just got home.  Work has been insane.  

Normally Id be all into reading old games and googling.  

Skimming for now to catch back up lol.  I’m admittedly having a tough time reading people.  

Summarizing the action for you and everyone else catching up:

- Town must trust me, scum must at least pretend to trust me. Day time much safer for me than night time going forward lol.

- If you are the town doctor you need to understand what is going on and choose who to protect tonight wisely. Basically, your choices are self-protect again or protect me. Scum likely make a play at me tonight to test if the doctor is paying attention/understands their role. Subsequent nights, all bets are off whether scum more likely to come at me again or kill a random townie hunting for the doc. 

-Barry has not only been all but confirmed as a townie by the trap, he also warned me in real time about the possibility that smash was a suicide bomber to avoid me getting blown up by dropping the hammer. Barry has been and remains my top town read by a large margin. Barry is very vulnerable now at night since doctor can’t protect us both. Please don’t hang my deputy. Force the scum to burn a night kill if they want him gone.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Drums said:

The group had finally arrived in Russia and were gathered together to refocus on the larger objective at hand: finding the prized egg of Rasputin. The men began the long trek to the believed destination.

The men hiked through the mountains all day. The group was setting up camp when there was an abrupt argument. One man was accusing another of stealing a priceless trinket from him. Both men claimed ownership and made their best cases to prove it. The debate was getting heated and for most, it was clear. Everyone was demanding the thief return the trinket but he vehemently refused. 

Then an explorer charged at the thief and traded blows. Night was setting in and as they tussled, they faded into the darkness. Indy and the rest of the group followed and saw that the thief had been knocked out. The explorer was walking over with the trinket.

That’s when the thief woke up, grabbed the explorer and pulled him off the side of the cliff, both falling to their deaths.

Smash, Scum Suicide Bomber, has been splattered. 

Pac, Town Explorer, has been splattered.

Just excellent. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jgb said:

Thanks man honestly I did freeze a bit. Didn’t want to out myself so tried to see if I could rebuild smash train without revealing but become obvious after like ten minutes that no one was voting to lynch an uncountered cop based on gut feel. So then I slammed down the gas and drove in. Chalk that one up to inexperience for sure.

A lot more makes a lot more sense now. Well done. 

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Biggest contribution you ever made in a game. Cannon fodder. Well done Pac 

Explains a bit why it stalled for so long at N2/N1. There were people active who didn’t want to drop hammer even though Smash was an obvious lost cause. I made a list of those who popped in thread but disappeared without action to feign inactivity. FOS.

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Explains a bit why it stalled for so long at N2/N1. There were people active who didn’t want to drop hammer even though Smash was an obvious lost cause. I made a list of those who popped in thread but disappeared without action to feign inactivity. FOS.

I actually fell asleep and never picked up on your soft reveal till this morning. You played it very well, but typically if you are going to reveal you slam it down like pocket aces. But still a great play and the fact you literally made Pac  useful? You are a already legend JGB. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I actually fell asleep and never picked up on your soft reveal till this morning. You played it very well, but typically if you are going to reveal you slam it down like pocket aces. But still a great play and the fact you literally made Pac  useful? You are an already legend JGB. 

I def would’ve instantly pushed in had i been active when he revealed. The one day I had too much sh*t going on to have JN open on a separate browser window. So when I came online, the train that pushed smash into a false claim had already dissipated. Acknowledge I have a lot to learn but glad it worked out this time.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

I def would’ve instantly pushed in had i been active when he revealed. The one day I had too much sh*t going on the have JN open on a separate browser window. So when I came online, the train that pushed smash into a false claim had already dissipated. Acknowledge I have a lot to learn but glad it worked out this time.

Oh yeah it did. Pac exploding was literally a thing of beauty.,  haha 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Oh yeah it did. Pac exploding was literally a thing of beauty.,  haha 

Yeah it was a pretty big tell that he remained indignant after the pressure was off. He should’ve clicked over and said “ok now that we have that out of the way, let’s focus on lynching a scum.”

Edit I misread thought you mean smash exploding verbally calling everyone dumbazzes

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeah it was a pretty big tell that he remained indignant after the pressure was off. He should’ve clicked over and said “ok now that we have that out of the way, let’s focus on lynching a scum.”

Edit I misread thought you mean smash exploding verbally calling everyone dumbazzes

That’s actually the reason I didn’t believe him. Town Smash gets really really mad when he catches votes. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Drums said:

The group had finally arrived in Russia and were gathered together to refocus on the larger objective at hand: finding the prized egg of Rasputin. The men began the long trek to the believed destination.

The men hiked through the mountains all day. The group was setting up camp when there was an abrupt argument. One man was accusing another of stealing a priceless trinket from him. Both men claimed ownership and made their best cases to prove it. The debate was getting heated and for most, it was clear. Everyone was demanding the thief return the trinket but he vehemently refused. 

Then an explorer charged at the thief and traded blows. Night was setting in and as they tussled, they faded into the darkness. Indy and the rest of the group followed and saw that the thief had been knocked out. The explorer was walking over with the trinket.

That’s when the thief woke up, grabbed the explorer and pulled him off the side of the cliff, both falling to their deaths.

Smash, Scum Suicide Bomber, has been splattered. 

Pac, Town Explorer, has been splattered.

hahaha, knew that reveal was garbage.

I'm letting Verb know about it our PM, talking sh*t for the town.  Letting him know how bad their scum team sucks.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, jgb said:

The only thing you’ve played right with this claim is your timing. Wouldn’t you know it, you revealed when I was busy with IRL stuff for a couple hours without my phone. Here is how this would’ve gone down if you claimed when I was active:

You: Hey idiots, I’m the cop.

<30 seconds later>

Me: No you ain’t.

You: Oh yeah? How do you know that?

Me: Because I am.

I even told everyone who I was investigating last night, if you know where to look.

First letter of each sentence in this post 

Chk 80.

Which is what I did. 

Good stuff, well played first 2 days.

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I think his bread crumbing was a stroke of genius because he was able to point to it as evidence without outing himself prematurely to the scums. 

Meh, I picked up on it, but this scum team sucks obviously.  It's the reason I came off him and also said out loud not to counter, Smash was obvious fake reveal.  It's why I went went to you.  You scum? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Good stuff, well played first 2 days.

Thanks! Glad you’re here. I wanted to ask you to come down to the station.

So now Barry was trap revealed deputy and warned me off delivering the hammer blow of smash — I didn’t even know suicide bomber could be a thing in the game until after the D2 scene. 

Please tell us your current read on Barry.

3C5EDA48-0102-490A-BBF6-9AEF9AA30508.jpeg.ce8fc65bdf166ae2a8c073ea36e39488.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Meh, I picked up on it, but this scum team sucks obviously.  It's the reason I came off him and also said out loud not to counter, Smash was obvious fake reveal.  It's why I went went to you.  You scum? 

Careful. Lynch all liars is law in my town.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Thanks! Glad you’re here. I wanted to ask you to come down to the station.

So now Barry was trap revealed deputy and warned me off delivering the hammer blow of smash — I didn’t even know suicide bomber could be a thing in the game until after the D2 scene. 

Please tell us your current read on Barry.

3C5EDA48-0102-490A-BBF6-9AEF9AA30508.jpeg.ce8fc65bdf166ae2a8c073ea36e39488.jpeg

Barry is scum trying to get town favor....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Barry is scum trying to get town favor....

Don’t buy it he could’ve shut up and potentially let cop off himself. That’s more valuable than a little extra favor since most already think he’s town. So what you are saying is if you were the revealed cop you’d investigate him tonight to put it to bed for good?