Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I’ll consider it if there’s still a lot of doubts around him so far only you 

A couple of thoughts on this; 

Rarely does someone do what Barry did.  Seems like he knew it was going to happen, knew you were town and Smash wasnt,  so called it out trying to gain town trust.

He's the Deputy, he's up next if you die?  I'm selfish but I wouldnt have tried to save you but also, it wouldnt have even crossed my mind because, why would it?  Very rare role, for the most part.  Sure, we see it, not often, especially not often enough to slow down a lynch.

Did he warn anyone on D1?  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty sure he means he could have hammered Smash without blowing up himself. 

Far as I know from my reading is that would require some type of power.

Also, what I reviewed, suicide bomber’s ability is usually a player-directed suicide attack they get once per game (Duh) by PMing the mod and say “blow up Pac and myself in a suicide attack.” I’ve seen no reference to it being a hammer-triggered attack (love that wrinkle though!). Therefore, there is no information that I could find that there is a consensus in the community that scum is normally immune if they drop hammer on their own suicide bomber. So he might’ve just slipped, also.

So JiF are you softclaiming, or what?

Just now, jgb said:

Also, what I reviewed, suicide bomber’s ability is usually a player-directed suicide attack they get once per game (Duh) by PMing the mod and say “blow up Pac and myself in a suicide attack.” I’ve seen no reference to it being a hammer-triggered attack (love that wrinkle though!). Therefore, there is no information that I could find that there is a consensus in the community that scum is normally immune if they drop hammer on their own suicide bomber. So he might’ve just slipped, also.

He is, 

7 hours ago, Arsis said:

This you jumping to defend smash after I rightfully call him out.

But I'm not contributing because I don't post 300x and catch nobody like you.

Like I said on page one of this thread it's you and smash.

Hahaha, oh boy.

Let’s be clear and honest, I never “jumped to defend” Snash. I react to bad logic in any back and forth.

At that point in time, I didn’t know the alignment of either of you. So, it’s natural and normal to pick at poorly constructed arguments, because those feel scummy. I was doing it with both of you. You’re just not adept at considering the point of view if others, sk you’re only able to look back at it knowing you are town - never mind I had no idea either if your alignments and am actively trying to evaluate both of you.

8 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Rarely does someone do what Barry did.  Seems like he knew it was going to happen, knew you were town and Smash wasnt,  so called it out trying to gain town trust.

Again he already has an almost universal trust. The chance to have the cop ‘splode not worth the marginal increase in trust by saving his life.

He's the Deputy, he's up next if you die?  I'm selfish but I wouldnt have tried to save you but also, it wouldnt have even crossed my mind because, why would it?  Very rare role, for the most part.  Sure, we see it, not often, especially not often enough to slow down a lynch.

Wait so if you were deputy, you wouldn’t act to save the cop so you could be the cop of a now-weakened village? That’s uh pretty scummy. 

Not that I have seen but he was trying to save the cop this time and smash invited me to unvote-vote for “glory.”

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

That’s actually the reason I didn’t believe him. Town Smash gets really really mad when he catches votes. 

10000% this. I said it over and over.

59 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yet you sat here lurking while he was at l1 and did nothing. I wonder why?

Yeah, so you’re definitely scum. 

43 minutes ago, JiFields said:

hahaha, knew that reveal was garbage.

I'm letting Verb know about it our PM, talking sh*t for the town.  Letting him know how bad their scum team sucks.

Full on trash.

36 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Meh, I picked up on it, but this scum team sucks obviously.  It's the reason I came off him and also said out loud not to counter, Smash was obvious fake reveal.  It's why I went went to you.  You scum? 

Yeah, this. You just don’t breadcrumb cop role. 

35 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Veteran Scum team getting owned by a newb is epic, btw love it

Truth. 

31 minutes ago, jgb said:

Don’t buy it he could’ve shut up and potentially let cop off himself. That’s more valuable than a little extra favor since most already think he’s town. So what you are saying is if you were the revealed cop you’d investigate him tonight to put it to bed for good?

Ugh. Nobody should direct your views and never, ever let the thread know what it will be. Too many potential interference roles.

31 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I mean, my pivot of you was quick and stark, for a reason but all good wont argue over it.  You wont need to lynch or kill or investigate me, I'll be dead by morning.

I love you all!

My dawg.

30 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I would have N1 but that's me, you do what you want tonight

Like I said on d1, “there are ways to vet Barry, but the wiki isn’t it”.

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Soft???  I fully claimed yesterday to being Verb's lover.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jgb said:

I’ll consider it if there’s still a lot of doubts around him so far only you 

Put me down for doubting Barry. I think he’s too clever to be this scummy, and don’t buy his, “I’m bad at the game” weeping. ?

18 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I heart u.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

10000% this. I said it over and over.

Yeah, so you’re definitely scum. 

Full on trash.

Yeah, this. You just don’t breadcrumb cop role. 

Truth. 

Calling mega Baloney that @JiFields got that I was going to investigate JF80 on N1 from this post.

Crusher why move off? Holding your cards or have a new target in mind?

Keeping your powder dry is cool I guess but I wonder… 80 has completely evaded any suspicion from you…

He would’ve breadcrumbed his own pickup to prove it right now. Lying to look clever could get him killed.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Calling mega Baloney that you and @JiFields got that I was going to investigate JF80 on N1 from this post.

Keeping your powder dry is cool I guess but I wonder… 80 has completely evaded any suspicion from you…

You would’ve breadcrumbed your own pickup to prove it right now. Lying to look clever could get you killed.

That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying don’t tip off your role as cop, and your play made it clear you had a power. I couldn’t tell you which, but if I were scum I’d have targeted you. 

I am not saying I knew you were cop and targeted 80. To be clear. I just knew you were powered up.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying don’t tip off your role as cop, and your play made it clear you had a power. I couldn’t tell you which, but if I were scum I’d have targeted you. 

I am not saying I knew you were cop and targeted 80. To be clear. I just knew you were powered up.

Yeah everyone “knew it all along”  after the reveals lol. Your ego is absolutely out of control.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

Again he already has an almost universal trust. The chance to have the cop ‘splode not worth the marginal increase in trust by saving his life.

Wait so if you were deputy, you wouldn’t act to save the cop so you could be the cop of a now-weakened village? That’s uh pretty scummy. 

Not that I have seen but he was trying to save the cop this time and smash invited me to unvote-vote for “glory.”

You will learn to never trust anyone unless its mod confirmed.  I play the game for myself, I dont protect anyone w/out 100% confirmation available because I'm confident in my ability over anyone else.  Kind of like when I play hoops, why pass to someone that is probably going to miss when I'm wet from everywhere? 

Let me ask you this, why didnt Barry offer himself as the hammer for the potential of a "bomb" - how did we know the person to drop the last vote wasnt the Doc?  Right now, he's worthless....easy sacrifice to make, if you ask me.

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

You will learn to never trust anyone unless its mod confirmed.  I play the game for myself, I dont protect anyone w/out 100% confirmation available because I'm confident in my ability over anyone else.  Kind of like when I play hoops, why pass to someone that is probably going to miss when I'm wet from everywhere? 

Let me ask you this, why didnt Barry offer himself as the hammer for the potential of a "bomb" - how did we know the person to drop the last vote wasnt the Doc?  Right now, he's worthless....easy sacrifice to make, if you ask me.

You’re obnoxious man, seriously.

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

Calling mega Baloney that @JiFields got that I was going to investigate JF80 on N1 from this post.

He would’ve breadcrumbed his own pickup to prove it right now. Lying to look clever could get him killed.

I never said I knew who you were going to investigate.  lol 

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

I'm sorry that me playing the game bothers you.  lmfao

pretty logical post though...

haha

The first to claim the other is bothered is projecting. But hey keep lecturing the cop and flopping your thing around to distract from the actual task of trying to win the game.

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

For some reason @jgb decided to ignore this and just insult me, which is cool, but anywho, remember this when I die...

Just now, jgb said:

The first to claim the other is bothered is projecting. But hey keep lecturing the cop and flipping your thing around to distract from the actual task of trying to win the game.

Who's lecturing you?  calm your t!ts dude.  You do you, you're playing great,  I'm sharing my thoughts before I die, so kindly eat a dick