Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

1 hour ago, jgb said:

After half a night deliberating over a bottle, on a hunch jgb headed into the darkness well past midnight. Something about the way one of their companions carried himself just didn’t sit right with him and he had to know to truth about the man.

Final Report

Subject: jvill

Conclusion: guilty 

Bwahaha JiF Batman thst shit! Nice job JGB. 

unvote vote jvill 

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Never

Ape, Arsis, Crusher. Good luck town.

Really enjoyed playing with ya. You pinged for me early and I kept it on the DL to be the first one after my reveal to confirm beyond all doubt I’m the copper.

• Upvote 1

With bodies piling up, some of the explorers gained traction in sorting out the intentions of others when a new suspect emerged. Almost without question, the men grabbed him and strung him up to interrogate him about the murders.

He pleaded his innocence but it was no use. With no new information emerging, the men decided to take matters into their own hands. Together the men beat the man to death.

When they searched his trousers they found a list of what looked like targets. Some of the men were already dead. 

Indy and the others, dumbfounded, settled around the fire. The men hoped this was the last of the disruption, because they still had not found Rasputin’s egg and rations were getting smaller, but that was up to them. 

Jvill, Scum Framer, has been beaten to death.

• Upvote 4

On 1/16/2023 at 7:24 PM, Drums said:

Players

1. The Crusher

3. Lurker

4. jgb 

7. Stark

8. Arsis

11. Ape

13. Green seed

15. Barry

8 remaining. 

Should Hal’s mason partner claim? Scum doesn’t have the numbers to counter it. Likely helps reduce the pool.

On 1/12/2023 at 8:02 AM, The Crusher said:

vote Hal He’s my pal. 

24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If Crusher isn't town I'll eat my own dick.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

8 remaining. 

Should Hal’s mason partner claim? Scum doesn’t have the numbers to counter it. Likely helps reduce the pool.

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

i thought it was already obvious but maybe just me.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, maybe it was lost in me. My bad. Let’s just get it on the level. So we can narrow. 

My first vote  of the game in case I needed it. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Told you there was a framer!

Hey Town!:

image.gif.bf05638289304e16dbcc4fb35b1a9511.gif

Go Scum!

well im surprised.. didn't think there would be another 

19 minutes ago, jgb said:

Alright gents was up past 4am European central dealing with smash’s false claim so forgive me if I’m not around much rest of evening.

get some rest Jlaw

yeah kinda see what @Barry McCockinner  was seeing early.

I don't understand why I'm the only one who has pushed ape this game. In case I die, I must share.

he was quick to support smash's defense of my questioning his N1 investigation.  jvill was the only one to support his reasoning for that iirc. jvill also supported his manufactured case on Pac after the verbal death. granted, ape cannot control what jvill does, but there's a couple of interactions that seem sus to me.

then there was the fact that he just lurked during the smash/jgb conflicting reveals and started posting immediately after the scene. I think most anyone who was watching that happen live as ape was found jgb to be the clear choice. ape also had been pushing him hard prior - as evidenced by his bragging about it. maybe he was really just finishing catching up as he claimed - it happens, but from what I saw he had plenty of time to chime in during that whole thing.

too much coincidence for my liking.

He's also done his best the entire game to discredit me after the mod revealed my role - from the second he started posting.

I think he's more than worthy of scum consideration.

now for ape to bitch and moan about me cratering.