Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't understand why I'm the only one who has pushed ape this game. In case I die, I must share.

he was quick to support smash's defense of my questioning his N1 investigation.  jvill was the only one to support his reasoning for that iirc. jvill also supported his manufactured case on Pac after the verbal death. granted, ape cannot control what jvill does, but there's a couple of interactions that seem sus to me.

then there was the fact that he just lurked during the smash/jgb conflicting reveals and started posting immediately after the scene. I think most anyone who was watching that happen live as ape was found jgb to be the clear choice. ape also had been pushing him hard prior - as evidenced by his bragging about it. maybe he was really just finishing catching up as he claimed - it happens, but from what I saw he had plenty of time to chime in during that whole thing.

too much coincidence for my liking.

He's also done his best the entire game to discredit me after the mod revealed my role - from the second he started posting.

I think he's more than worthy of scum consideration.

now for ape to bitch and moan about me cratering.

I think you're lying because I've been pushing ape the entire time.

I think you're trying to set a narrative.

3 hours ago, JiFields said:

this is how jville entered the game and how Smash voted before revealing...

not liking how Jville entered, kind of avoided some good content to go town telling...and then getting behind the Ape, lol 

3 hours ago, JiFields said:

weird look by Jville

good look by Ape

prince GIF by BET Awards

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't understand why I'm the only one who has pushed ape this game. In case I die, I must share.

he was quick to support smash's defense of my questioning his N1 investigation.  jvill was the only one to support his reasoning for that iirc. jvill also supported his manufactured case on Pac after the verbal death. granted, ape cannot control what jvill does, but there's a couple of interactions that seem sus to me.

then there was the fact that he just lurked during the smash/jgb conflicting reveals and started posting immediately after the scene. I think most anyone who was watching that happen live as ape was found jgb to be the clear choice. ape also had been pushing him hard prior - as evidenced by his bragging about it. maybe he was really just finishing catching up as he claimed - it happens, but from what I saw he had plenty of time to chime in during that whole thing.

He's also done his best the entire game to discredit me after the mod revealed my role - from the second he started posting.

Think someone nudged this before 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Update… Crusher on my radar now. Sorry boobie. You are coming into each day like your number one objective us bussing teammates. Smash d2. Feels like Arsis d3.

Well, I guess I should walk this back. ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Never

Ape, Arsis, Crusher. Good luck town.

Jville top 3. If we want to assume Crushervus town, then it should come down to Arsis and me as likely scum mate that he listed to distance.

I’m a safe Lynch. We’re far enough ahead where I won’t even fight it. If it helps narrow, this is the right path.

All of this assumes we collectively believe jville lists scum mate I. His final breath fos.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

8 remaining. 

Should Hal’s mason partner claim? Scum doesn’t have the numbers to counter it. Likely helps reduce the pool.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, I guess I should walk this back. ?‍♂️

Jville top 3. If we want to assume Crushervus town, then it should come down to Arsis and me as likely scum mate that he listed to distance.

I’m a safe Lynch. We’re far enough ahead where I won’t even fight it. If it helps narrow, this is the right path.

All of this assumes we collectively believe jville lists scum mate I. His final breath fos.

Wouldn't both of these things be better left for after the night phase? 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is the danger of narrative building. That said, I’m a good lynch for the next day if I’m around. I’ve been highly accurate, but not perfect, so it’s easy to understand how it looks. I’ve unvoted and wiggled around like a townie does, then been on point, which just looks bad in hindsight… but really, scum knows not to do that sloppy stuff. I never ever try to ‘save’ scummates, but I digress…

After we wrap up the game we can get into the logic and scenario-based things. I haven’t been wrong about that stuff, but I get how if you know you’re town it “must” be an agenda to you.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is the danger of narrative building. That said, I’m a good lynch for the next day if I’m around. I’ve been highly accurate, but not perfect, so it’s easy to understand how it looks. I’ve unvoted and wiggled around like a townie does, then been on point, which just looks bad in hindsight… but really, scum knows not to do that sloppy stuff. I never ever try to ‘save’ scummates, but I digress…

After we wrap up the game we can get into the logic and scenario-based things. I haven’t been wrong about that stuff, but I get how if you know you’re town it “must” be an agenda to you.

If you are scum and writing this post, you’re doing a masterful job. 

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wouldn't both of these things be better left for after the night phase? 

No.

In the case of bringing forward the other mason - I think it’s better for the cop to know who not to view. Especially rookie cops (as good as he’s been).

In the case of offering myself up, you are casing me in night phase, so I likely won’t get NK, and I’m giving you a blueprint you can use if you want … Because Its pretty commonplace after a scum death to figure out if their list contains mates.

Anyway, I’m offering an option. You are just going to have live with the reality that I’m not as nefarious right now as you think.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No.

In the case of bringing forward the other mason - I think it’s better for the cop to know who not to view. Especially rookie cops (as good as he’s been).

In the case of offering myself up, you are casing me in night phase, so I likely won’t get NK, and I’m giving you a blueprint you can use if you want … Because Its pretty commonplace after a scum death to figure out if their list contains mates.

Anyway, I’m offering an option. You are just going to have live with the reality that I’m not as nefarious right now as you think.

Fair point about the cop.

Ignoring the rest for now.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Right because you've never pulled off a win as scum and had everyone fooled. Take it as a compliment if nothing else.

I don’t know how I can more clearly say to you that I understand why you armrest suspicious. I do take it as a compliment. I also think it’s good to have fun.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is this from an old game? I don’t get this.

Yea. JiF was trying to signal the scum team to convert him as part of his role lol. So he names all the scum and then the scum team NK him that night because they got scared of the Batman. 

lol. Was funny.  Town figured it out pretty quick and walked right through scum

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t know how I can more clearly say to you that I understand why you armrest suspicious. I do take it as a compliment. I also think it’s good to have fun.

Fun?!?  
that’s all this is. Fun and sh!t talking. I thoroughly enjoy this, especially since I figured most of you all out. And don’t feel confused by everything you post. 

Just now, Stark said:

Yea. JiF was trying to signal the scum team to convert him as part of his role lol. So he names all the scum and then the scum team NK him that night because they got scared of the Batman. 

lol. Was funny.  Town figured it out pretty quick and walked right through scum

We didn't. We lost and that's why it was so funny. We debated over whether it was as simple as following the list and didn't do it even though it was correct.

Tequila may have been involved.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We didn't. We lost and that's why it was so funny. We debated over whether it was as simple as following the list and didn't do it even though it was correct.

Tequila may have been involved.

Oh that’s right. I said we should go down the list and got NK’d.  Was it Gata that derail that?

• Haha 1