Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

PS Have a bad feeling the scum losing streak ends and they got a PR

Framer is pretty strong  role. Town  bomb is really not considering the player has to die to activate it and scum starts at about 1/3 rd town strength. Safe to assume they have another PR and it’s likely preservation  in nature as opposed to attack. No idea, Nolder is a tricky tricky little fella. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Framer is pretty strong  role. Town  bomb is really not considering the player has to die to activate it and scum starts at about 1/3 rd town strength. Safe to assume they have another PR and it’s likely preservation  in nature as opposed to attack. No idea, Nolder is a tricky tricky little fella. 

Framer was a good hit 

On 1/18/2023 at 3:57 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 1 Vote Count

• Smash (4) - Pac, ape, jgb, Beaver
  • Greenseed (3) - Barry, JiF, 80
  • Pac (2) - Hal, jvill
  • Arsis (1) - Arsis
  • Lurker (1) - stark
  • JGB (1) - smash

Not Voting (4) - Crusher, Peen, Verbal*, Lurker

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST (TODAY)

3 hours before deadline.

4 votes on smash, all town. 3 confirmed + me (yeah, I know).

jvill and Hal on pac. Showing 1 scum vote for a competing train. Smash over on jgb. 

Barry, 80 and Jif on greenseed. This isolates Barry as the only potential unknown/scum vote on the competing train. Like me on smash.

Puzzling distribution. 

Stsrk and Arsis votes completely insignificant. 

On 1/18/2023 at 5:20 PM, Drums said:

Day 1 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Pac, Ape, beaver

Beaver (3) - Crush, Greenseed, 80

Pac (2) - Hal, jvill

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Arsis

Greenseed (2) - Barry, JiF

Lurker (1) - Stark

jgb (1) - Smash

80 (1) - jgb

Then suddenly a swing over to beaver. Away from greenseed and smash, slightly. Crusher, gseed and the sk promoted this.

On 1/18/2023 at 5:29 PM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote vote Gsexy

Even up the trains

Hmm. Jville moves to gseed with no real reason.

On 1/18/2023 at 5:40 PM, Drums said:

Day 1 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Pac, Ape, beaver

Beaver (3) - Crush, Greenseed, 80

Greenseed (3) - Barry, JiF, jvill

Pac (1) - Hal

Lurker (1) - Stark

jgb (1) - Smash

80 (1) - jgb

On 1/18/2023 at 5:47 PM, jvill 51 said:

Looking back don't see you questioning Smash at all, and you abandon your read on Arsis at the suggestion of a speed lynch?

Immediately goes in on beaver, rather than reinforce his gseed vote. Hindsight the gseed vote looks like optics.

Jif then votes beaver and jville quickly moved his vote to a known townie.

On 1/18/2023 at 5:52 PM, jvill 51 said:

Fear mongering now?

Unvote vote Beav

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

3 hours before deadline.

jvill and Hal on pac. Showing 1 scum vote for a competing train. Smash over on jgb. 

Barry, 80 and Jif on greenseed. This isolates Barry as the only potential unknown/scum vote on the competing train. Like me on smash.

Puzzling distribution. 

I was specifically avoiding the smash train on D1 because I thought it could give information.

Earlier in the day there was an odd moment where both smash and I responded to the same old post from Stark to question it. The posts were either the exact same time or 1 minute apart. Someone, I think maybe Arsis pointed it out and suggested we were working together. It did appear that way.

This was after I was outed as deputy. 

I assumed scum would key on this and think it was a possibility the deputy and cop were able to communicate. Me avoiding the smash train could add to that suspicion. So I avoided him D1 to see what happened. I figured if he didn't end up dead and there was a confirmed scum death there was a good chance he was scum.

That's what I was referring to when I gave my reason for voting smash d2 before his reveal.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:01 PM, Lurker89 said:

Vote Smash

Lurker goes smash.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:20 PM, Smashmouth said:

VOTE BEAVER because all I see from him is a bunch of nonsense BBL guys got to get back on my press

Smash piles in behind jville.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:20 PM, Drums said:

Day 1 Vote Count

Beaver (6) - Crush, Greenseed, 80, JiF, jvill, Smash

Smash (4) - Pac, Ape, beaver, Lurker

Greenseed (1) - Barry

Pac (1) - Hal

Lurker (1) - Stark

80 (1) - jgb

And look at that, so far in this re-read I have seen known scum attempt to halt trains on gseed and smash twice.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:24 PM, Lurker89 said:

Unvote Vote Beav

On 1/18/2023 at 6:27 PM, Integrity28 said:

You put him at L1. Might consider invite until he has a chance to reveal. Or not. I don’t care either way, but some view it as “the way”.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:29 PM, Lurker89 said:

JFC in one breath we want a D1 lynch in the next its time for decorum.

I feel like I'm voting with a bunch of scum anyway so....

UNVOTE 

Lurker did suddenly shove beaver to L1, but it didn’t seem like sloppy scum. It seemed like first time tiwnie. I could be wrong, but I think lurker is town… the “feel like I’m voting with scum” comment was pingy.

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was specifically avoiding the smash train on D1 because I thought it could give information.

Earlier in the day there was an odd moment where both smash and I responded to the same old post from Stark to question it. The posts were either the exact same time or 1 minute apart. Someone, I think maybe Arsis pointed it out and suggested we were working together. It did appear that way.

This was after I was outed as deputy. 

I assumed scum would key on this and think it was a possibility the deputy and cop were able to communicate. Me avoiding the smash train could add to that suspicion. So I avoided him D1 to see what happened. I figured if he didn't end up dead and there was a confirmed scum death there was a good chance he was scum.

That's what I was referring to when I gave my reason for voting smash d2 before his reveal.

I think I follow. 

With all that had happened, spirits remained high in the group. The local village was showing great hospitality, which included hot stew. One of the men was a linguist, familiar with local dialects, which, with only so many rations themselves, was crucial in their survival. 

The villagers offered some hooch, which the men were enjoying thoroughly. Some took interest in Indy’s whip, comparing it to one of their own tools. They traded and after trying them out, were equally impressed at the other's abilities, even in their drunken haze. 

When the sun rose, and the explorers packed up their things, they realized one more of the men was missing in action.

Stark has disappeared without a trace.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

With all that had happened, spirits remained high in the group. The local village was showing great hospitality, which included hot stew. One of the men was a linguist, familiar with local dialects, which, with only so many rations themselves, was crucial in their survival. 

The villagers offered some hooch, which the men were enjoying thoroughly. Some took interest in Indy’s whip, comparing it to one of their own tools. They traded and after trying them out, were equally impressed at the other's abilities, even in their drunken haze. 

When the sun rose, and the explorers packed up their things, they realized one more of the men was missing in action.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Haha 4

64F418DD-E975-4F8C-8CB1-11D24A784744.gif.eadb2994c676e4c453110a5b735907d4.gif

jgb returned to the camp after another night of digging around and sees the remaining men gathered around the fire preparing breakfast. “Another man disappeared last night,” one said.

jgb grumbled, “There are still scum among us” and pulls out carefully-folded report from his coat. “No one is leaving this fire until we sort some things out.”

“The framer is dead. If any of you has a reason to believe your name would be on this paper despite being innocent, let him speak now. ‘Cause ain’t nobody gonna be in the mood to talk once I read this name.”

If there is a Miller or equivalent — reveal yourself now and we’ll let you say your piece.

18 minutes ago, Drums said:

So, this isn’t a death? How does that effect voting and Lynch?

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

Pre-empting the only excuse left with framer gone. Any claim of miller after this reveal until the end of the game is instant death.

I get it, but this was going to be the case regardless. Veteran players typically claim Miller up front. It’s a sh*t role.

You're good.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

3 hours before deadline.

Puzzling distribution. 

So we shoot out of the Barry/Ape pool tomorrow? 

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Haha, did you seriously view scum again? Legend.

Holy hell, he’s already writing his own dialogue too.