Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Have fun Stark. 

Oh I am. 

18 minutes ago, Drums said:

When are you running the Archer game?!

Man I don’t think I have time to run it the way I would want and to create all the stuff I had in mind. Maybe once I get through my Q1 release at work I can if I get a co-mod …… cough, cough Crusher

GOod Luck Everyone 

1 hour ago, jgb said:

64F418DD-E975-4F8C-8CB1-11D24A784744.gif.eadb2994c676e4c453110a5b735907d4.gif

jgb returned to the camp after another night of digging around and sees the remaining men gathered around the fire preparing breakfast. “Another man disappeared last night,” one said.

jgb grumbled, “There are still scum among us” and pulls out carefully-folded report from his coat. “No one is leaving this fire until we sort some things out.”

“The framer is dead. If any of you has a reason to believe your name would be on this paper despite being innocent, let him speak now. ‘Cause ain’t nobody gonna be in the mood to talk once I read this name.”

If there is a Miller or equivalent — reveal yourself now and we’ll let you say your piece.

@Greenseed4 @Arsis @Lurker89 @The Crusher

tagging in case you didn't see this ?

side note: I lol every time I go to tag crusher and start with typing "crusher" instead of "the crusher" and it prefills to "crushers fat gut"

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Greenseed4 @Arsis @Lurker89 @The Crusher

tagging in case you didn't see this ?

side note: I lol every time I go to tag crusher and start with typing "crusher" instead of "the crusher" and it prefills to "crushers fat gut"

Hahaha, yea. Lots of old alt accounts. I’ve always loved @JiFs Sharktooth Necklace and that there’s also @JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace.

@Smash is not @Smashmouth

@Ape is not me. 

Many others out there.

15 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I saw.

Thank you you’re the last one.

Final Report

Target: stark

Conclusion: innocent 

———-

Everyone alive has been in the thread. Peen was online at drum’s scene and my note then logged out and hasn’t been back since.

vote greenpeen

17 minutes ago, jgb said:

Final Report

———-

Everyone alive has been in the thread. Peen was online at drum’s scene at my note then logged out and hasn’t been back since.

vote greenpeen

I feel like we're at endgame. There can only be 1-2 scum left but I'm a ****ing noob so maybe I'm wrong.

I'm just gonna tell you I have been doing what I said I wouldn't since it became evident that I should. Take that for what you will. It wont matter after tonight anyway.

Vote Greenpeen 

Just now, Lurker89 said:

@jgb

The question in my mind is whether ape is playing us noobs like a fiddle .... but I thinnk that's my trust issues speaking he seems to be playing on point. Idk copper you tell me.

Wish I could. This lynch is going to have to be a good old fashioned read unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I feel like we're at endgame. There can only be 1-2 scum left but I'm a ****ing noob so maybe I'm wrong.

I'm just gonna tell you I have been doing what I said I wouldn't since it became evident that I should. Take that for what you will. It wont matter after tonight anyway.

Vote Greenpeen 

What?

Let’s consider of the remaining scum, there is possibly a godfather that will show green on a report or a lawyer that can cover a scum to show green. 

Even if I nailed every look here on out — unlikely — we would still have to take chances.

Thats also assuming that stark wasn’t the doc. In which case I’m probably dead tonight.

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Let’s consider of the remaining scum, there is possibly a godfather that will show green on a report or a lawyer that can cover a scum to show green. 

Even if I nailed every look here on out — unlikely — we would still have to take chances.

Thats also assuming that stark wasn’t the doc. In which case I’m probably dead tonight.

I’m not assuming stark was doc, as he hinted it in night phase - felt like a vanilla play to preserve to and draw shot to himself. I dunno. It was unconventional.

38 minutes ago, jgb said:

Final Report

———-

Everyone alive has been in the thread. Peen was online at drum’s scene and my note then logged out and hasn’t been back since.

vote greenpeen

I was planning to vote greenpeen based on the vote trends from d1. No confidence in the logged in, not logged in thing because we’ve seen it fail for years here as a case.

Arsis and Barry were my fall back plan.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I was planning to vote greenpeen based on the vote trends from d1. No confidence in the logged in, not logged in thing because we’ve seen it fail for years here as a case.

Arsis and Barry were my fall back plan.

Peen was gonna be my vote if the report came back green based on total gameplay to date. When I saw him on when drums posted and I got a green report I figured use it as an opportunistic reaction test. 

20 minutes ago, jgb said:

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Nah. If you're claiming something come out and say it.

20 minutes ago, jgb said:

I'm Doc 

@jgbI said I wouldn't protect you IF I was Doc D1 during our flirting session. Once it was evident you were cop I started protecting you cause I'm not really that petty and we was just sparring for fun.

A wrinkle in this game is I only ha 4x protect. I protected Barry N1 cause I thought backup cop might make a good early game target for scum but that feels like a noob mistake at this point.

Tonight's NA for  me will be to protect you at which point if scum kill me they'll be killing vanilla town Lurker.... unless I'm lying to them and still have more protects left in which case I'll keep protecting you.

• Post of the Week 1

Players

1. The Crusher (town mason?)

3. Lurker

4. jgb (town cop?)

8. Arsis

11. Ape

13. Green seed

15. Barry (town deputy?)

Lynch pool is at 4, for today.

Based on reads/circumstances, I won’t vote Lurker or Barry today. So, it’s greenpeen or Arsis today. Barry needs to be vetted, but he’s not todays Lynch.

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm Doc 

@jgbI said I wouldn't protect you IF I was Doc D1 during our flirting session. Once it was evident you were cop I started protecting you cause I'm not really that petty and we was just sparring for fun.

A wrinkle in this game is I only ha 4x protect. I protected Barry N1 cause I thought backup cop might make a good early game target for scum but that feels like a noob mistake at this point.

Tonight's NA for  me will be to protect you at which point if scum kill me they'll be killing vanilla town Lurker.... unless I'm lying to them and still have more protects left in which case I'll keep protecting you.

I ******* love you, man.

2 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm Doc 

Oh it's a wrinkle to have 4x protect? Interesting description for a newb.

Never heard of a 4x anything either. That's not to say it can't happen but why? We haven't seen any scum role come up 4x or anything x.

I am very skeptical about this claim. 

Stark NK gets cleaned up and you come out with this right after for no good reason.