Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unless something crazy happens I'm not voting until tomorrow. I'm pretty buzzed here too.

I don't like a lot about the lurker claim and his outright refusal to answer a basic question. That said, the only way scum tries this is if they see a path to victory and it's super unlikely there's more than 1 left.

I also find it hard to believe Stark wasn't trying to draw a NK as VT with his comment ape quoted.

Need to hear from crusher who is drunk and greenpeen who is mia.

I gots couple dozen hot wings coming, I thought 

17 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Claiming doc gets us to focus on potentially the last scum it  also leads ... it also gets one of you or I killed unless I add the parameters. The parameters with me pumpking into VT lead to obscurity and make it possible we both make it through the night because they wont want to NK Vanilla Town... over explaining is just going to lead to my death because im not gonna leave you unprotected and get the good cop killed... choosing between martyr or selfish doosh ... I'll take martyr. 

There could be more to the play based on my actual role and info i refuse to share at this time.

Just saw this, thank you 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm Doc 

@jgbI said I wouldn't protect you IF I was Doc D1 during our flirting session. Once it was evident you were cop I started protecting you cause I'm not really that petty and we was just sparring for fun.

A wrinkle in this game is I only ha 4x protect. I protected Barry N1 cause I thought backup cop might make a good early game target for scum but that feels like a noob mistake at this point.

Tonight's NA for  me will be to protect you at which point if scum kill me they'll be killing vanilla town Lurker.... unless I'm lying to them and still have more protects left in which case I'll keep protecting you.

lol, 4x huh?

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh it's a wrinkle to have 4x protect? Interesting description for a newb.

Never heard of a 4x anything either. That's not to say it can't happen but why? We haven't seen any scum role come up 4x or anything x.

I am very skeptical about this claim. 

Stark NK gets cleaned up and you come out with this right after for no good reason.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Limited to 4x how convenient.

I guess if you’re going to lie, make it something that can be conveniently unproven.

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

If you and Barry dont see the nuance to the play I don't what to say man. If ypu think I'm scum kill me, for once I'm literally trying to help.

For once? “Literally”?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, do you think a rookie player breadcrumbed doc on d1 as scum, so he could false claim it late game?

If you consider that legit breadcrumbing, vote for me. 

Otherwise, let’s lynch this fool.

Vote Liarker

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

lol, 4x huh?

Thank you.

I guess if you’re going to lie, make it something that can be conveniently unproven.

For once? “Literally”?

Vote Liarker

Liarker lmao

33 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m  drunk dude 

Awesome.

25 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Claiming doc gets us to focus on potentially the last scum it  also leads ... it also gets one of you or I killed unless I add the parameters. The parameters with me pumpking into VT lead to obscurity and make it possible we both make it through the night because they wont want to NK Vanilla Town... over explaining is just going to lead to my death because im not gonna leave you unprotected and get the good cop killed... choosing between martyr or selfish doosh ... I'll take martyr. 

There could be more to the play based on my actual role and info i refuse to share at this time.

Yea, not voting for you here.

Feels like Barry was trying to attach himself to jgb and play interrogator. The read I have on the situation is scum janitored stark, who they thought was town doc, giving themselves two plays:

1.) false claim doc with no stark info to counter

2.) if wrong about stark, undermine the real doc if/when he surfaced 

The speed with which Barry jumped to undermine felt pre-packaged. Especially given his outrage earlier in the game by anyone questioning him as deputy from the trap.

My gut says vote barry.

My head says play out the Greenseed Lynch.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

No no, this is the game. It’s not always layups. It gets very hard to keep your head straight.

My philosophy is largely the cleanest players at the end, are the dirty ones. They know how not to misstep all game. It’s very easy to craft a narrative about the missteps of a naive townie with hindsight. This is why Barry is pinging me.

This game is a little tougher, as the introduction of new players creates scenarios where they do things out if inexperience and it’s very easy to jump at it as scummy.

I can go peen, Arsis or Barry.

Like you said earlier if should be you or Barry. Arsis and Peen seem more like lay ups, agreed with yiur pint about the trains. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I was someplace one time somewhere and we  did raw oysters with hot sauce and saki! Sushi fusion place I think. It only comes back in blurs! 

Oh yes, every summer we have a big oyster outing - usually use the assortment if Hank’s hot sauces, but I bet tiger sauces woukd be great

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

lol, 4x huh?

Thank you.

For once? “Literally”?

Vote Liarker

I read this again. The denial doesn’t seem strong enough for this point in the game. A little too “whatever.” That kind of nonchalant response should include a claim that you’re a VT to signal you’re a safe lynch or a stronger denial + claim of a PR to warn us you’re not. We have a confirmed cop, confirmed mason, confirmed (disputed) deputy, and a claimed doc. They can’t kill us all tonight.

My vote remains on you.

Or claim up and let’s see where the votes fall. 

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Is crusher a active player in this game?

Vote Crusher

I smell sowing dissection and confusion trying to create appearance of fragmentation. If you want to vote crush you’re going to have to dispute his mason claim that’s confirmed by dead confirmed mason Hal.

Mega misstep Arsis.

23 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Great intercepting by the 9ers.

I'm watching the playoff games let me know if I need to hammer someone.

I still think it's Barry. I don't trust the traps.

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Is crusher a active player in this game?

Vote Crusher

Robin Thede No GIF by A Black Lady Sketch Show

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

I read this again. The denial doesn’t seem strong enough for this point in the game. A little too “whatever.” That kind of nonchalant response should include a claim that you’re a VT to signal you’re a safe lynch or a stronger denial + claim of a PR to warn us you’re not. We have a confirmed cop, confirmed mason, confirmed (disputed) deputy, and a claimed doc. They can’t kill us all tonight.

My vote remains on you.

Or claim up and let’s see where the votes fall. 

The bolded is exactly why my tone is whatever. 

I am the Doctor.  Lynch Lurker.  
I’ll protect you tonight, and if there’s more than one scum left they can NK me and we’ll still win. 

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

I smell sowing dissection and confusion trying to create appearance of fragmentation. If you want to vote crush you’re going to have to dispute his mason claim that’s confirmed by dead confirmed mason Hal.

Mega misstep Arsis.

Maybe he counter claiming? @Arsisyou counter claiming? If you do, just do it slowly, 

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’ll protect you tonight, and if there’s more than one scum left they can NK me and we’ll still win. 

Aawwwwww sh*t!!! 

Someone kill me. I want out!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

See now that’s helpful. Whoever we target, if we miss, next dies the next day.