Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

5 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm Doc 

@jgbI said I wouldn't protect you IF I was Doc D1 during our flirting session. Once it was evident you were cop I started protecting you cause I'm not really that petty and we was just sparring for fun.

A wrinkle in this game is I only ha 4x protect. I protected Barry N1 cause I thought backup cop might make a good early game target for scum but that feels like a noob mistake at this point.

Tonight's NA for  me will be to protect you at which point if scum kill me they'll be killing vanilla town Lurker.... unless I'm lying to them and still have more protects left in which case I'll keep protecting you.

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I ******* love you, man.

Ape can you put your response to lurker’s reveal in context 

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

We don't need anymore looks.

Its either lurker or peen we can't have two docs. One of them is lying. You get one and then you get the other.

Yes but then it’s blind lynching to the end which admittedly town would have a big statistical advantage but looks would still be nice.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Yes but then it’s blind lynching to the end which admittedly town would have a big statistical advantage but looks would still be nice.

Unless it's literally just the one scum left.

If it's not we vote ape as he's too smart to be entertaining this nonsense.

• Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Haha, no, I saw it as impending chaos.

Wait until you see what guys results in in the dead thread. Everyone of us is being called stupid because everything is SO obvious… to the dead.

Always is that way I’m sure and when I join them I’ll probably be laughing too 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I laid out a plan to solve that problem. You’re ignoring it.

Lurker really damaged your plan. We lynch a townie, we risk losing that townie and me boom-boom with no more looks and being no closer to knowing which of peen or lurker is the scum.

Because of lurk we probably need to choose one of the docs. 50/50 is best odds we are gonna get 

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, my plan doesn’t account for him being the legit one and only having 3x.

Did he make that amendment before or after I proposed my plan?

Ive been playing on the fly dealing with my own family stuff .... 

So if  i missed the "plan" my bad. 

@jgb my assumption was we are down to 1 or 2 scum and hitting on them now could end the game outright in our favor ... my gambit was to get you one more night of protection because  I assume they are hammering you with NKs that are getting parried and i was trying to get one more parry in with  a feign.

Sorry I apparently ended the game... correct votes still get us there.

If i effed it up that bad ill banish myself from JN Mafia-dom

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Lurker really damaged your plan. We lynch a townie, we risk losing that townie and me boom-boom with no more looks and being no closer to knowing which of peen or lurker is the scum.

Because of lurk we probably need to choose one of the docs. 50/50 is best odds we are gonna get 

And if we guess wrong we ice the other next day and win if there’s only one left. If there are two left, we stalemate.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Here’s the thing.

If we try to reconcile this in this day phase, we risk lynching the real doc. Which means you die tonight if we fail.

If we Lynch me, Arsis or Barry, then you narrow the pool, take the doc to night phase to guarantee one additional protection for you, and you get us one more view minimum.

However, scum then has to decide who to shoot at tonight. If they shoot at the real doc, they out the liar. If they shot at you, you are protected. So, if they want a kill, they have to shoot into the unknown pool, which actually helps town because in the next day phase you will know which doc claim to Lynch.

At that point if only 1 scum left, game over. If 2 scum left, you and doc are still alive with a gross advantage.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, put in the work and find it.

This plan is stupid and will not work if lurker is the real doc as he said he was out of protections.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

@jgb my assumption was we are down to 1 or 2 scum and hitting on them now could end the game outright in our favor ... my gambit was to get you one more night of protection because  I assume they are hammering you with NKs that are getting parried and i was trying to get one more parry in with  a feign.

Bro a townie has died every night… they haven’t come at me. 

Just now, jgb said:

Only breaks if lurkers is the liar. 

If Barry is really the deputy, then we should be fine. 

Im inclined to believe lurker, the breadcrumb, unforced claim, attempt to bluff scum, it all rings if 1st-timer not getting guidance. I think scum chat would have coached him to a clean reveal otherwise.

Greenpeen reveal was tight and clean. Exactly how it should be done. How a team would put it forward. He’s the one who looked scummy in my case work. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Will never understand why mention the limitations though sheesh. If you claim doc just say it. That part was a nice play. Got someone to counter narrowing our field. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

No banishment. We all have blunders. The bolder your play, the bigger the flops are… it’s all for fun.

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Only breaks if lurkers is the liar. 

If Barry is really the deputy, then we should be fine. 

Im inclined to believe lurker, the breadcrumb, unforced claim, attempt to bluff scum, it all rings if 1st-timer not getting guidance. I think scum chat would have coached him to a clean reveal otherwise.

Greenpeen reveal was tight and clean. Exactly how it should be done. How a team would put it forward. He’s the one who looked scummy in my case work. 

I'm honestly  so frustrated right now.

• Sympathy 1