Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

8 hours ago, jgb said:

64F418DD-E975-4F8C-8CB1-11D24A784744.gif.eadb2994c676e4c453110a5b735907d4.gif

jgb returned to the camp after another night of digging around and sees the remaining men gathered around the fire preparing breakfast. “Another man disappeared last night,” one said.

jgb grumbled, “There are still scum among us” and pulls out carefully-folded report from his coat. “No one is leaving this fire until we sort some things out.”

“The framer is dead. If any of you has a reason to believe your name would be on this paper despite being innocent, let him speak now. ‘Cause ain’t nobody gonna be in the mood to talk once I read this name.”

If there is a Miller or equivalent — reveal yourself now and we’ll let you say your piece.

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Greenseed4 @Arsis @Lurker89 @The Crusher

tagging in case you didn't see this ?

side note: I lol every time I go to tag crusher and start with typing "crusher" instead of "the crusher" and it prefills to "crushers fat gut"

7 hours ago, Arsis said:

I saw.

7 hours ago, jgb said:

Thank you you’re the last one.

Final Report

Target: stark

Conclusion: innocent 

———-

Everyone alive has been in the thread. Peen was online at drum’s scene and my note then logged out and hasn’t been back since.

vote greenpeen

Arsis was also last to this soft call out 

The explorers were in the last stretch and had finally made it to the believed location of the missing, magical egg. As the men were entering a cave’s opening, one of the explorers The men entered a large cave, using torches to guide their way. 

Indy and the others walked deeper into the cave, one explorer took one step too far. He kicked a weighted stone off of its spot and triggered a trap!

A large spike fell directly where the explorer was standing, and as he looked up, it impaled him.

The rest of the men caught up. Indy surveyed the surroundings. 

“We’ve come this far. Any wrong moves and we could all be dead.” Indy continued, “We need to avoid the weighted areas. Follow me.”

Barry, Town Explorer and Deputy, has been impaled.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The men carefully passed through the first trap and continued deeper into the cave. As they did, Indy stopped to collect a few artifacts that Professor Henry might appreciate.  

The group came to a fork in the road and decided to split up. Half of the group went left and the other half went right. The ones on the left were walking down their path until they came to what looked like a dead end.

“Now what?” one of them asked the other.

“Hold on, what’s that?”

“It looks like some kind of lever,” and, instinctively pulled it. This caused a chain reaction of creaks and cracks around them until a metal slab dropped, sealing the men into this chamber forever.

Arsis, Town Explorer, and Crusher, Town Mason, have been sealed in a chamber to die together. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

There were four left–Indiana Jones, Mikhail, an explorer, and the final thief– and after successfully evading their fair share of traps, the men had finally found Rasputin’s magical egg.

One man eagerly ran over to it, as if forgetting about the dangers of every move made, but somehow, grabbed the egg off of its stand, and placed it in his sack.

They all looked around at each other in awe. 

Nothing happened.

“Do you hear that?” 

“Yeah, water.”

And suddenly a giant flood came rushing towards the men. They started running towards the entrance but the man with the egg had injured his leg earlier while passing through a trap and fell.

“Give me the egg!” one man screamed. “I can still get out of here!”

The man hesitantly lifted the egg when the other snatched it from him and kept moving.

Ape, Town Explorer, drowned to death.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, jgb said:

Thank you you’re the last one.

Final Report

Target: stark

Conclusion: innocent 

———-

Everyone alive has been in the thread. Peen was online at drum’s scene and my note then logged out and hasn’t been back since.

vote greenpeen

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I was planning to vote greenpeen based on the vote trends from d1. No confidence in the logged in, not logged in thing because we’ve seen it fail for years here as a case

Until now friend. Sussed out with a worthless investigation report

John Wayne Fight GIF by GritTV