Benton and Calabrese out

SR24

53 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Jets are actuallly doing things properly. Who is this franchise?

Yeah I'm not sure why anyone would complain about revamping this offensive staff....I'm also not sure why anyone would be against Douglas forcing this decision on Saleh if that's what happened. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Mangold trying to put his hat in the ring!

OL coach, sold... Not sure if he can teach, but he's one of the few Jets that earned the opportunity to prove himself as a coach. He clearly know the mechanics, work ethic, nutrition, ect that are required. Nick and Brick as OL co-coaches lets start a trend. They'd woop MB's ass into a lean mean blocking machine HoF style. 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Losing 26 Offensive Linemen and your only good RB to injury has that effect.

Hell, the Jets called both me AND @The Crusher to see if we could play Guard for that final week.....

The only problem bigger than QB for the NY Jets is the constant, massive, injury bug our team seems to encounter year, after year, after year, ad nauseum.

Hopefully the new offensive coaching staff can find a way to limit injuries. Don't know if that's how it works though.

Obviously I don’t know the whole story or what goes on in jets land but the lafleur story, good and bad, will be coming out. As will the zwilson story.  Right now it sounds like lafleur didn’t relate very well to the players.  Okay you may expect these guys to be men and have big boy pants on. But in truth many have been coddled their whole careers so they aren’t used to the criticism they’ll get in the nfl.  The coaches need to understand and know what buttons to push to get Mims running better routes, or get Moore to think he’s wanted even if he’s not targeted and get zwilson plays that he can execute instinctively without having to worry if his mechanics are right.  Sure zwilson needed some work to become better but it’s tough to completely change the guys mechanics.  And if you look at the film there are an awful lot of WoW passes.  I also think lafleur didn’t get buy in from the vets.  And that’s a huge problem.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Everyone and there brother thought signing that guy was a great move, here included. Let’s not reinvent the wheel with this.

I didnt and 49ers didnt seem to care.. they said buh byyyy falicia

and the guys who pounded on table saw 1st hand he sucked in sf..go back watch last time 49ers played ravens where he was LG