OBJ is a classless POS

Bronx

True story. I'm flying from LAX to Miami in first class (compliments of my VP who was sitting behind me) when the plane makes an unscheduled stop in Reno to pick up ONE PASSENGER. Yup, OBJ walks on the plane and immediately begins complaining about his seat, the only open seat in 1st class. He points his finger in the flight ladie's face and yells "i'm just kidding, i've never flown 1st class" hahahaha

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Tooooon said:

Not wearing a seatbelt in a private pod has to be the dumbest reason to get kicked off a flight.  

yes, everybody should be able to fly without a seatbelt... with your pants around your ankles..... and so intoxicated that you cant respond......... only to be the problem they knew you would become if they let you stay

1 hour ago, ylekram said:

yes, everybody should be able to fly without a seatbelt... with your pants around your ankles..... and so intoxicated that you cant respond......... only to be the problem they knew you would become if they let you stay

You saw his pants around his ankles? You saw him so intoxicated he “couldn't” respond? Or did you see the same video we all did where literally none of that happened?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tooooon said:

You saw his pants around his ankles? You saw him so intoxicated he “couldn't” respond? Or did you see the same video we all did where literally none of that happened?

ya, its all lies. its all a conspiracy.. did you catch the longer version??i doubt it. lets change the rules for those that cannot abide by them. clown

8 hours ago, David Harris said:

Never thought I'd be defending OBJ's behavior, but the guy did nothing wrong IMO.

I watched the whole video on TMZ. OBJ had come straight from a club and wanted to pass out, so what - free country, this is Miami.  The flight attendants had a difficult time waking him to put his seatbelt on.  They called medics who came and said he was fine, but the Karen flight attendants said he couldn't stay on.  He wasn't happy, I'd have been furious, but he kept his composure until some other Karen passenger inserted herself and started yelling at him to "get off." He gave her some sh*t.  

I can actually see why the attendants would be nervous to keep him on board, but I'd be every bit as upset as he was to be taken off a plane after Medics cleared him.

No way dude…

your completely approving of drunk flying.

drunk passengers are always causing problems on flights and ive seen it more than once

if your drunk you should be banned from boarding

7 hours ago, PavlovsDogs said:

Yeah - can't believe I'm defending OBJ but I have seen much worse behavior on flights and the passenger didn't get kicked off.  Then all the passengers walk by him and blame him for what was going on.  I think the flight attendants were Karens.

I have an interesting story - my son is a Type 1 Diabetic, and we were coming home from Hawaii when he was around six years old.  Right before we boarded he had a huge drop in his blood sugars - if you're unfamiliar how that can impact an adult with Type 1 Diabetes - it can make you disoriented and emotional.  My son began to cry loudly that he was scared, and wasn't staying in his seat.  I was doing my best to calm him, as were two very nice elderly passengers - obviously it was a little kid in distress.  The flight attendants then decided to kick our entire family off the flight.  I argued with them about what he was experiencing, and in five minutes he will be fine.  Our disagreement was delaying the flight, and the entire plane started looking at my family like we were a bunch of assholes.  One actually yelled us to get the **** off the plane.  We complied, but when I passed that guy I told him to never have kids - he would be a terrible dad and probably produce another a-hole like him!  I'm surprised I didn't get arrested. 

Don't underestimate how much flight attendants can create problems when there aren't any.  And in five minutes, my kid calmed down from the blood sugar drop, and started to cry that we got kicked off.  It took us another 12 hours to get home.

Food for thought.

Youre wrong also

wtf is wrong with some of you guys?

in your case its a medical issue.  You cant expect a crew to be comfortable with taking off when a kid is showing medical distress. You expect then to just trust you when you say,” oh he will be fine in 5 minutes”

no way. Its sucks, the timing, but it would be negligent if they took off with a passenger having any kind of issue

good grief

• Post of the Week 1

28 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Youre wrong also

wtf is wrong with some of you guys?

in your case its a medical issue.  You cant expect a crew to be comfortable with taking off when a kid is showing medical distress. You expect then to just trust you when you say,” oh he will be fine in 5 minutes”

no way. Its sucks, the timing, but it would be negligent if they took off with a passenger having any kind of issue

good grief

Apparently flight attendants are mid-air nurses and bouncers also.....thank God I don't have to work with the public anymore people are insane. lol

52 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

No way dude…

your completely approving of drunk flying.

drunk passengers are always causing problems on flights and ive seen it more than once

if your drunk you should be banned from boarding

You’re right if he was drunk at the time and I have no idea. He didn’t strike me as drunk, more like a guy who wanted to crash after a hard night out.