A QB option nobody is talking about, who is 100% available

9 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

MAGA numbnuts incoming 

Because him being an old trash QB isn't enough reason?

Sub 60% career completion percentage, 1-10 w/l record  his last year as a starter and now is just a crappy old distraction of a has been who for some reason people can't let go of.

• Upvote 2

Give him a workout and enjoy the competing narratives about the workout after.  

“Warren Sapp said on Vlad TV, “I heard it was a disaster. I heard one of the worst workouts ever. I’m wondering how the hell this happened, and the tape didn’t get out, right? I mean, somebody wasn’t over the fence or nothing? Come on, man.”

Hall of Fame defensive lineman Warren Sapp says the workouts were a disaster. It is still not confirmed from where he heard the news because not many people were present at the Raiders workout. Except for the wide receivers, only the Raiders HC Josh McDaniels and general manager Dave Ziegler were present.

After the workouts happened, Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated said the workouts went fine, but Kaepernick was not able to blow the minds of the people present there. Raiders have still not made the decision, and they might stick to Nick Mullens and Jarrett Stidham as the backup options for Derek Carr.”