Good n plenty

BP

8 hours ago, BP said:

I’m addicted. Anyone else?

Yes.

it’s a tossup between them and Mike and Ike. Whenever I buy a box (or two) of one, I also buy the other.

But if I had to choose between the two, I’d go Good&Plenty.

BTW are you old enough to remember Choo Choo Charlie, and shaking the box along with him?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Yes.

it’s a tossup between them and Mike and Ike. Whenever I buy a box (or two) of one, I also buy the other.

But if I had to choose between the two, I’d go Good&Plenty.

BTW are you old enough to remember Choo Choo Charlie, and shaking the box along with him?

Lmao! I was looking for Charlie on YouTube and couldn’t find him. He’s actually in that video I posted in the op.

I always go shopping either early in the morning or late at night and this young girl is always stocking the candy lane. I ask her, is good n plenty a big seller? She rolls her eyes and says OMG yes!! Hahaha 

BTW I always shake the box before I pour.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BP said:

Too bad I didn’t bring any for the tailgate in KC ? I had those midwesterners going nuts over pork roll

I had almost forgottern, I was there with my son.  Tailgate was the best part of that day -- too bad it was followed the Fitz 6-pick afternoon. 

Arrowhead is my own personal house of horrors --only other time I was there was when Chad fumbled 7 times.  I may push my luck again when the Jets come visit next season.

• Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, Lith said:

I had almost forgottern, I was there with my son.  Tailgate was the best part of that day -- too bad it was followed the Fitz 6-pick afternoon. 

Arrowhead is my own personal house of horrors --only other time I was there was when Chad fumbled 7 times.  I may push my luck again when the Jets come visit next season.

I was going to go again in 2020, but Covid. I’ve been there twice and @Bugeater my homeboy is awesome! (He was the guy who’s grill I was using and he made the scotch eggs)

Next year the Chiefs play here so who knows when the next time we play at arrowhead? Playoff game? :)