Just Imagine Garrett Wilson, Elijah Moore, and Denzel Mims

SoFlaJets

Watching this I can't help but think about what a waste of a career and awesome talent by Henry Ruggs.   Threw it all away because he was too cheap or too stupid to hire a limo or call an uber.  

I'm all in on Carr as he probably the best option available; just have to see if he is interested in moving east to play for a franchise that has not made the playoffs in over a decade. 

8 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

There’s nothing special about Moore or Mims

That is nothing terrible about them either.  You put them on another team with an OC with a brain and a decent QB and they will be productive players.  Only the genius MLF decided to use them as decoys, if he used them at all. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

There’s a reason he’s getting cut 

not to mention he’s 33

pass.

He’s due to make $30+ mill, and they want Brady. He’s getting cut because he has a bad contract and his coach needs specific types of players to run his system… just like MLF.

• Upvote 1

Moore is terrible now too?  Damn, how quickly this fanbase can turn on you...
I think the downturn happened when he threw everyone under the bus including MLF, demanded a trade, and continued to suck the rest of the season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Carr had the best receiver in the league and got benched.  I do not understand the fascination with him that most of the board seems to have.  Honestly I would rather win 4 games and draft Caleb Williams or Drake Maye then win 8-9 with no hope of beating the elite teams.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

That’s not the bar. I gave you his numbers… that’s the bar.
Trust me, I’d love it if Moore was more than a jag. He not though.

Dude was targeted less than he was last year despite playing 5 more games.  Half the games they decided to throw him the ball were when this "offense" was operating at a peewee level, personnel wise.  He's not Garrett Wilson, but there's no reason why he can't be an 800 yard slot receiver.  I mean even in a down year he surpassed Berrios' career year, a year in which he was considered "solid" for us and got him paid.  

Mims, sure...but Moore?  It's pretty obvious that he's more than a JAG, regardless of what his numbers in a season with a trash OL and historically bad QB play tell you.   

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, heymangold said:

amazing right? he had about 90 less yards this season then last but all of a sudden he's terrible.

He’s not terrible, but he was very disappointing this season, regardless of who was playing QB.

also, he had 90 less yards despite being playing in like 5 more games than his rookie year 

6 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Dude was targeted less than he was last year despite playing 5 more games.  Half the games they decided to throw him the ball were when this "offense" was operating at a peewee level, personnel wise.  He's not Garrett Wilson, but there's no reason why he can't be an 800 yard slot receiver.  I mean even in a down year he surpassed Berrios' career year, a year in which he was considered "solid" for us and got him paid.  

Mims, sure...but Moore?  It's pretty obvious that he's more than a JAG, regardless of what his numbers in a season with a trash OL and historically bad QB play tell you.   

scott porter facepalm GIF by Hyper RPG

• Thumb Down 1

54 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Moore is terrible now too?  Damn, how quickly this fanbase can turn on you...

He is not terrible but his current level of play is 'jag' easily replaced.  Now not all of this is his fault but he needs to come into next year with a great attitude and produce right off the bat.