Quinnen and Sauce 1st Team All-Pro

My old man was a Steelers fan (from the time he lived and worked in Pittsburgh a long time ago), so I listen to a PIttsburgh Steelers podcast from time to time. Their latest episode goes through the All-Pro voting. They trashed the votes for Gardner and Williams, saying that Cameron Heyward was just as good as Williams.

Feel like tweeting the hosts that they have no clue about which they speak. Gardner was light's out and most 10 year veterans would kill to have a season like his, and he was a rookie. Williams was the second best interior defensive lineman in the league behind Chris Jones, and I'd put Jones and Williams on a tier by themselves with everyone else behind him.

Brock Purdy putting up 300+, 3TDs, no turnovers AND one the best six game stretches for a rookie QB is making me nauseous. 

Of course San Fran is stacked, but Purdy is making the throws to the open guy and letting playmakers make plays in space.  That has been a struggle for our offense. 

The only things that is making me feel slightly better is this is what we are trying to build here.

• Studs on D (Q, Sauce)
  • Studs on O (Garrett, Breece, AVT)
  • Need a few more young guys to reach their potential (JJ, Elijah, MC etc)

With a competent O we should be able to put teams away.

With a competent O we should also have a few more Pro Bowlers and potentially some more guys in the All Pro mix.