Awesome Jets item for sale on Ebay!

Since we all need a good laugh go to ebay and type in New York Jets offense trust me you'll laugh long and hard over it. At this point, it is all the masochists that follow gangrene can do.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=New+York+Jets+offense&_sacat=0

Long suffering Jets fan from North Hollywood (not NoHo!) Ca. We can only hope that they can lure someone in who will get this offense righted.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jets0712 said:

For real. I used to have an 8 foot inflatable Jet man. When I moved years ago I lost it. Does anyone have or know anyone that has one and is looking to sell it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

My wife got me this badboy for my 30th birthday. Had to redo the lights twice so far, but he’s still kicking! 

532A7F6B-6765-4EFC-9BA0-56CF68E05727.png

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JetsfaninNorthHollywood said:

Since we all need a good laugh go to ebay and type in New York Jets offense trust me you'll laugh long and hard over it. At this point, it is all the masochists that follow gangrene can do.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=New+York+Jets+offense&_sacat=0

Long suffering Jets fan from North Hollywood (not NoHo!) Ca. We can only hope that they can lure someone in who will get this offense righted.

meh would have been better on fire ?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jets0712 said:

For real. I used to have an 8 foot inflatable Jet man. When I moved years ago I lost it. Does anyone have or know anyone that has one and is looking to sell it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

A week too late mine just went in the dumpster … divorce….it was mint in box… I would have given it to you….?

• Sympathy 1